Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,804  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,581
  • Post Score: 261

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 230

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

02.04.2022 | 7:30 PM ET

I'd love to see veterans as coaches at tuf

"****."

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

02.05.2022 | 2:46 AM ET

They're just trying to kill it at this point. And why mens heavyweights, i get the division is weak but it's probably the weakest regional talent of any weight class. Women's flyweights make sense. Still not gonna watch it

Scratch that they filled their flyweight cast entirely with fighters holding a 2-1 record. Remember when the cast consisted of former WEC champions or strikeforce contenders. Now it's just some random 8-4 ******s most of whom are PFL rejects. 

And ******* Bobby Maximus. 5-4. 2 fight losing streak hasn't fought since 2009, last won a fight when i was 2 years old and he's 43. This ******* embarrassing.

* Edited at 02.05.2022, 3:00 AM ET *

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.05.2022 | 3:15 AM ET

George on Fox:

* Edited at 02.05.2022, 3:15 AM ET *

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,946
  • Post Score: 247

02.05.2022 | 3:35 AM ET

How many of you guys actually watched the whole of TUF 29? I thought it was pretty good. The show certainly isn't as bad as people are saying it is.

"🌽⚽️"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,350  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,374
  • Post Score: 136

02.05.2022 | 2:14 PM ET

Wow Joe Rogan and the N word not heard him say it once Spotify conspiracy is getting deep.
Meanwhile Sean Strickland is wanting to **** and murder people talking openly and its ok.
Good luck to all bettors lot of fights and sports going today!

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

02.05.2022 | 2:30 PM ET

I never watch the newer TUF season, it was to hard to watch, and I didn’t care enough to watch, I just watch other fight 

"Quack quack quack"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

02.06.2022 | 4:53 PM ET

I think Joe Rogan will get "cancelled", I think he getting to much backlash and Spotify will cave in soon, A business main goal is to make money, No ethical reasoning, Spotify didn't back down yet because Rogan makes more then Neil Young and the other people no one cares about, But soon they will do it because all the bad press will make them lose money. 

I'm against all this cancelled culture ********, I hate all the ****s who because you disagrees with them politically want to destroy you and your lively hood, It quite sad honesly, And in defence to Rogan, If any off us had 10 000 + hours of us talking, We all have problematic **** we say, Also, Rogan has all sides, He doesn't discremnate, " these ****wits only want to cancel him because they don't just have his side on the show, 

* Edited at 02.06.2022, 4:58 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

02.06.2022 | 5:00 PM ET

Not overly bothered. Rogans a **** commentator and i've never really watched his podcast. It will unfortunately set a precedent for de-platforming people that go against the left wing narrative though. I reckon spotify will hold out though, doubt any musician with a huge following will take a stand against him. 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,251  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  32,340
  • Post Score: 89

02.06.2022 | 5:06 PM ET

The left is mad at him for talking about ivermectin lol. So pathetic 

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.06.2022 | 5:10 PM ET

The moral of the story is, don't concede an inch to the cancel culture mob. Rogan apologised and they immediately pulled over 100 episodes from their platform despite this. Contrition means nothing to them; they merely view it as an admission of guilt and use it as a pretext to go after people more heavily than before. The mob isn't about morality, ethics, kindness, compassion or any other virtue. It's about power, and the intoxication of power. It's about the expression of dominance over others--a symptom of the postmodern carnival of insanity whereby people view everything that happens as a power hierarchy.

When does it stop? When people stop listening, stop obeying, and stop conforming.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.06.2022 | 5:40 PM ET

@Mayo it is the habit of young people to vote left. I was left-wing as a young man. A big part of that is that being young is tough, financially, and you tend to get the **** kicked out of you by employers and  live on a shoestring budget. It's easy to want to lay the blame somewhere, and the idea that there's a political solution to the business cycle and economic disparity is extremely seductive when you are young and have knowledge but not wisdom--yet. The left is highly aware of this and plays up to it, blaming the other side of the political aisle as being at fault when in fact the free market and its dips and swings and inequalities grinds on regardless of who is in power. By preaching a kind of utopia of equity that's just around the corner and offering free **** that will never eventuate because utopias are fantasies. The problem with high distribution models is that eventually you run out of other people's money. They won't tell you that though.

As I got older, I realised that the promises the left offered not only would never be delivered, but were in fact impossible to deliver. They were fictions no more plausible than free energy or unicorns. I realised I was being grifted, and had been exploited. But I didn't awaken to this fact until I had voted left for many years, by which time they had consolidated power and used it to create legislation that benefited their donors, not working people, nor the young. And by then it was too late. All I had to show for it was a world in which it was becoming increasingly impossible to say what I thought honestly and frankly without reprisals. A world where everybody looked the same, thought the same, consumed the same--a kind of grey ****genised ****show devoid of nuance, creativity. This pattern is repeated throughout every generation--most recently with Biden who never was going to write off student debt despite emphatically committing to doing just that. It's the same play, over and over and over.

They have instead created a monopoly on narratives and information through Google, Facebook, Reddit, Twitter--and completely hijacked the ethical and moral frameworks that big business in particular uses to adjudicate what is deemed moral or immoral conduct. From the moment they are meaningfully able to process  sensa, people are programmed by algorithms to believe more left=more true. More left=more moral.

Nowadays the left has become so powerful they scarcely even bother to front the pretence of being in the corner of working class people and actively denigrate and mock them. A good case in point is the current trucker Freedom convoy protest in Canada which raised 10 million dollars in donations--that's grassroots donations from real people of 5-25$ average. The Leftist media--which incidentally is all the Google allows to the top of its search results--has described these people as terrorists and racists. Trudeau described them as such. In fact, they are simply people who wanted to be left alone, and don't want the government deciding their personal health choices for them. Trudeau forced GoFundMe (another hard-left California-based company) to refund the donations. GoFundMe obliged on the basis they considered the protest an occupation-- despite the fact they did not cancel the fund for CHAZ, the occupation in Seattle which saw businesses  burned down and people killed, which was led by ANTIFA which was and is a Militia force. But they get a pass because they are basically modern stasi; left-wing footsoldiers, who will never be described accurately as the terrorist organisation they are, because they are hard-left.

* Edited at 02.06.2022, 5:55 PM ET *

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

02.06.2022 | 6:18 PM ET

Well said. I hate my generation lol; killed my faith in humanity 

Cheeseball
Cheeseball

02.06.2022 | 7:31 PM ET

As a more left leaning person compared to other people on this thread I feel pretty conflicted on Rogan. He seems like nice guy but he should just stop talking about covid tbh. Pretty sure we can all agree that he isn't an expert on any of that.

* Edited at 02.06.2022, 7:39 PM ET *

"🌽⚽️"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

02.06.2022 | 7:34 PM ET

Yeah I don’t agree with his covid takes but to cancel someone over that is just silly. Who gives af what he thinks, if people choose to believe what he’s saying then they’re ********; not his fault 

Fremen
Fremen

02.06.2022 | 7:36 PM ET

he said that himself multiple times on the video he posted lately on social media, no need to point out hes not an expert when its so obvious and he himself said it

"****."

Cheeseball
Cheeseball

02.06.2022 | 7:38 PM ET

@AyyLmaonnaise

I agree. That whole situation has gotten way more hostile then it needs to be.

"🌽⚽️"

Fremen
Fremen

02.06.2022 | 7:39 PM ET

couple of years ago we left era when you were not getting banned for little ****s, instead of not letting see soft**** on yt, ig or twitch, they don't let you say some words even if they are in a friendly context

"****."

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

02.06.2022 | 7:39 PM ET

It’s not a left thing, it not a right thing, both side can be absolute ****s, I really think the polical people online are alway us vs them people,  i think the Us vs them mentally is the main cause of rasism and all that stuff, both side are like this, I think most polical people just ****ride they polical agenda and have no critical thinking skill for themselves, both sides have points, I seen the right say stupid ****, I seen the left say stupid ****, I think more polical people need to see both sides of the argument better

This is mainly for the internet, if you step off you computer, you realise most people are normal people, it just that being online can bring the worst out of people, espally when it become polical. 

* Edited at 02.06.2022, 7:41 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Fremen
Fremen

02.06.2022 | 7:50 PM ET

me

* Edited at 02.06.2022, 7:54 PM ET *

"****."

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

02.06.2022 | 7:54 PM ET

I can’t link the photo but mine is in the middle of republican; not crazy far right but not libertarian  

Edit: like the 6th square in the yellow section and down 3 rows

* Edited at 02.06.2022, 7:55 PM ET *

Page 230

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : White: New UFC Deal Struck Because Saudi Arabia ‘Wanted Power Slap’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Bullet’ Wants ‘Demolidor’ In Saudi Arabia
  • MMA Junkie : 'Thank you for making my life easy': MMA community celebrates Mother's Day on social media
  • MMAFighting.com : Ciryl Gane to carry Olympic torch ahead of 2024 Olympic Games in Paris
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC St. Louis
  • MMA Junkie : 5 biggest takeaways from UFC on ESPN 56: Derrick Lewis magic returns and Dana White criticism of main card winner
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Ex-Bellator title challenger Alejandra Lara bloodies opponent in first-round TKO win
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley shifts to Gilbert Burns after unrealistic Conor McGregor callout: 'I'm definitely not going to get that'
  • MMA Mania : Lewis Ready To ‘Dibble Dabble’ In WWE, On One Condition...
  • MMA Mania : Lewis Ready To ‘Dibble Dabble’ In WWE (On One Condition)
  • MMAFighting.com : Deontay Wilder concerned for Mike Tyson in Jake Paul fight: ‘God forbid he gets hurt’
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Derrick Lewis after UFC on ESPN 56 knockout win?
  • MMAFighting.com : Olympic champ David Taylor closes door on wrestling, potential MMA career after becoming Oklahoma State coach
  • MMA Junkie : Former UFC champ Andrei Arlovski added to Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler card at UFC 303
  • Middle Easy : Derrick Lewis Plans To ‘Dibble Dabble’ In WWE While Fighting For UFC
  • MMA Junkie : Bryce Mitchell down with Sean Woodson's UFC St. Louis callout: 'I need some money'
  • MMAFighting.com : Mateusz Rebecki reveals gruesome aftermath of stoppage loss to Diego Ferreira in new hospital photo
  • MMA Mania : ‘We Gotta Get Out Of The Apex’
  • MMA Mania : Latest UFC 302 Fight Card, PPV Lineup
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White says UFC plans to hit road more in 2024: 'We've got to get out of the Apex'