Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,828  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,644
  • Post Score: 261

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 231

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.06.2022 | 8:30 PM ET

@Duck the thing is, nobody on the right or alt right is trying to cancel people. We're not trying to censor people. We want diversity of opinion. The freedom to speak freely, think freely, do freely. We don't care what you want to think or do or say so long as you don't tell us we have to think and do and say it also. It's really simple.

The left in 2022 isn't about those things at all. It demands everybody think and do say the same thing, and that is what they decide is acceptable or isn't.  ALL cancel culture comes from the left. It's not as though it's a 50/50 split. The greater part of what defines the left now is cancel culture. It wasn't always like this. The left has mutated and become an abomination of grievance ghettos and identity politics. It no longer is about serving the interests of little people. It's become about dictating to them what they are and aren't allowed to believe, and dictating to them what is moral and immoral.

The only people on the right who do that are bible-thumping American Necons and RINOS (Republicans in name only) and I can assure you, people like me, and the alt-right, hate them as much as leftists. Liberalism is meant to be about freedom. Freedom of thought, of choice. Does that really sound like the Left right now? Of course not! Unless you are parrot the official state-sponsored narratives, or tech-sponsored narratives, you will be cancelled and dog-piled by izombies. There is nothing liberal about that ducky. 

What people have to come to accept is that we are living in a bizarre timeline where the right has become  counter culture. The left IS the establishment now. They own everything, they control everything. And yet, young left-wing people still, amazingly, believe that they are 'kicking up at the man' by enforcing the will of the state in their own free time. It's completely ********.

Now there are some things the right are heavy on that I disagree with. I'm pro choice and I'm for universal health care. But that's about it. What annoys is that the Biden administration is an obvious disaster of epic proportions by every social, economic and geopolitical metric in existence, but the Biden voters refuse to admit it that yes, the previous administration was better, because that would mean admitting they were wrong. Either that or they are afraid of speaking out for fear of being cancelled, or being labelled a NAZI/racist any other ad hominem. It's no different than when people throw apoplexies in live chats on this site when they make a ****** pick, and blame everything else other than their own latent terrible read on getting it wrong.

* Edited at 02.06.2022, 8:54 PM ET *

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,305  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,948
  • Post Score: 247

02.06.2022 | 9:29 PM ET

C'mon Baldric lets be be honest right wingers cancel people all the time. For example couldn't your criticism of trans athletes like Fallon Fox be a form of cancelling? I'm not going to act like a hypocrite and say left leaning people don't do this but you shouldn't either.

* Edited at 02.06.2022, 9:30 PM ET *

"🌽⚽️"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  42,005  |  69.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,398
  • Post Score: 286

02.06.2022 | 9:37 PM ET

Out of curiosity I've just done one of those politics tests as well and got this result

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.06.2022 | 9:43 PM ET

@Cheese I'm not trying to 'cancel' trans. I don't care about trans people, and I have no wish for trans to be made illegal any more than I want stamp collecting to be made illegal or cross-dressing made illegal. It's not a morality issue for me. I simply do not care.

What I want is trans to have their own sporting categories and Olympic divisions, because they are not, cannot, and never will be the same as biological males and females. Particularly, women in sports need to be protected from them as opposed to being completely disenfranchised by biological men competing as women. Also what I don't want is to be made to use certain  pronouns. I want the right to choose to do that or not. I may decide to out of courtesy. But I will not be made to. I want the right to decide.

The left wants to take away my right to decide. With respect to everything. Sounds like fascism, to me. 

I am pro-choice. Libertarian. The left is tyrannical. That is why I'm right-leaning.

That is not the same thing as demanding that somebody lose their job and have their career ruined because they said something out of lockstep with what the left deems appropriate.

Surely you can see the difference?

* Edited at 02.06.2022, 10:11 PM ET *

JReynolds47
JReynolds47
  • Predictions:  13,330  |  72.6%
  • Forum Posts:  7,548
  • Post Score: 13

02.06.2022 | 9:48 PM ET

trans are ******* disgusting

"Jarno Errens, Damir Hadzovic"

JReynolds47
JReynolds47
  • Predictions:  13,330  |  72.6%
  • Forum Posts:  7,548
  • Post Score: 13

02.06.2022 | 9:48 PM ET

ewwwwwwww

"Jarno Errens, Damir Hadzovic"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.06.2022 | 9:51 PM ET

@Cheese the only thing I fundamentally disagree with on the right is abortion. It shouldn't be made illegal. Basically ever.

Forcing people to have kids they don't want is neither moral nor sensible. Nor liberal. That said, I do agree that at a certain point it does become murder. A kind of 'perfect crime'. 

But doing that or not should come down to the individual. It's between them and their soul. It is not anyone else's business. 
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.06.2022 | 9:54 PM ET

I don't find them all disgusting. I have met some that are decent people. Those have told me that they think gender dysphoria is a mental illness and they understand they can't be biological men or women, but despite all that being trans makes them feel comfortable and has prevented them from suicide. So be it.

Whatever you like. Whatever helps you through the tragedy of existence.

But I would never try and cancel you for thinking or saying that.
Bronco
Bronco
  • Predictions:  2,140  |  58.9%
  • Forum Posts:  154
  • Post Score: 360

02.06.2022 | 9:58 PM ET

@Fish I agree with a lot of your opinions but abortion should absolutely be illegal. Because of abortion over 500,000 babies die each year. Abortion is basically genocide. People should think about their actions and what the reprecussions could be. If you don't want to have children you should wear protection. Also take this with a grain of salt. I'm not trying to be an ******* or anything but I disagree with you on that.

"If you follow me, I will follow you"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.06.2022 | 10:00 PM ET

I get it's complicated Bronco. It's one of those things that there's no good solution to.

I'll say this; I tend to notice that everybody who is vehemently pro-life with no conditions has always been born....
Bronco
Bronco

02.06.2022 | 10:05 PM ET

There should be some exceptions for Abortion in cases where Incest or **** has caused A woman to have a baby, but other than a very marginal number of cases, Abortion should be illegal.

Bronco
Bronco

02.06.2022 | 10:06 PM ET

I forgot to mention that. I think that's important aswell.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.06.2022 | 10:09 PM ET

You know, if you get into an accident drunk driving and kill a pregnant woman, you will be charged with either double manslaughter or double homicide.

Hmmmm.....
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.06.2022 | 10:13 PM ET

@Cheese serious question; help me understand. Look around. What exactly do you think the left has done for you? Or at least, what is it doing for you right now?

* Edited at 02.06.2022, 10:15 PM ET *

Cheeseball
Cheeseball

02.06.2022 | 10:22 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

Its not really that deep for me. I just don't agree with the right that much. 

"🌽⚽️"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.06.2022 | 10:39 PM ET

@Cheese but in what ways? That has to be based on something.
Cheeseball
Cheeseball

02.06.2022 | 10:50 PM ET

I feel like there's too much toxicity for my liking. I just don't like this recent "my way or the highway" style of politics coming from the far right. I'm not really interesting in having a political discussion though so that's all your going to get from me.

"🌽⚽️"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.06.2022 | 10:57 PM ET

Ok. But that's not really an answer, Cheese. If you want to make a point, you need to provide some evidence by way of example. It isn't the right giving people ultimatums. It's the left. That's the entire reason I am not left wing currently. If they weren't making demands of me or weren't utterly doctrinal I'd have no issue with them. But they want to police essentially all culture and speech, and want to criminalise everybody who doesn't get on board with it. I have no idea how, or why, anybody would want to support an ideology based on cancellation and tyranny.

But you do you.
Cheeseball
Cheeseball

02.06.2022 | 11:16 PM ET

Its a two sided coin. I could easily change a few words and saw the exact opposite of what you just said. It wouldn't look too out of place.

"It isn't the left giving people ultimatums. It's the right. That's the entire reason I am not right wing currently. If they weren't making demands of me or weren't utterly doctrinal I'd have no issue with them. But they want to police essentially all culture and speech, and want to criminalise everybody who doesn't get on board with it."

* Edited at 02.06.2022, 11:17 PM ET *

"🌽⚽️"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.06.2022 | 11:17 PM ET

Then do it.

Show me an example.

I'm listening.

Page 231

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Claims Khabib Would Be UFC Champ ‘Right Now’, How He Compares To Islam Makhachev
  • MMAFighting.com : Kade Ruotolo bringing different level of grappling to MMA: ‘I’m not sure if the MMA world is ready for it’
  • Bad Left Hook : WBC orders Vargas vs Figueroa title consolidation
  • MMAFighting.com : Nate Diaz, Jorge Masvidal press conference erupts into wild brawl
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Jorge Masvidal in middle of wild brawl after Nate Diaz refused another press conference faceoff
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan: Version of Islam Makhachev at UFC 302 'would be very easy fight for me'
  • MMA Junkie : T.J. Dillashaw thinks Cory Sandhagen will be UFC champ if he tops Umar Nurmagomedov
  • MMA Mania : UFC Fans ‘Feel Sorry’ For ‘Desperate’ Darren Till
  • Middle Easy : ‘Fake Little B*tch’ Sean Strickland Snaps Back at Luke Rockhold: ‘I’ll F*ck You Up For Fun’
  • Bad Left Hook : Ayala vs Apolinario vacant title fight reportedly set for Aug. 9
  • Bad Left Hook : Angel Ayala vs Dave Apolinario vacant title fight reportedly set for Aug. 9
  • MMAFighting.com : Bare knuckle, headbutts, and one 30-minute round: IVC plans return with vintage vale tudo rules
  • MMA Junkie : Oscar De La Hoya criticizes those calling for Deontay Wilder's retirement: 'Give the man his respect'
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Diaz Vs. Masvidal Press Conference Video!
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan Chokes Out Alligator During Hunt For UFC Title: ‘I Got A License To Kill’
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White: Conor McGregor at Muhammad Ali’s level when it comes to ‘mental warfare’
  • MMA Mania : Blaydes: ‘Top Heavy’ Jones Not ‘Real’ Champ
  • MMA Junkie : Dustin Jacoby expects best version of Dominick Reyes at UFC on ESPN 57
  • MMA Mania : Beware The ‘Michael Chiesa Curse’
  • MMA Junkie : Post-UFC, Brittney Palmer takes on 'Pony' starring role for feature film debut