Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 210

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

01.17.2022 | 2:14 PM ET

Mike is 55, come on man, stop it

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

01.17.2022 | 2:15 PM ET

all I want is Ngannou Jake in small gloves

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

01.17.2022 | 2:17 PM ET

If I could make any fight I would probably make 19 year old Mike fight Jake now. 

"****."

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,948  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,055
  • Post Score: 88

01.17.2022 | 2:20 PM ET

Yeah I saw that but maybe mike ko’s him lol. Everyone would be happy

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,948  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,055
  • Post Score: 88

01.17.2022 | 2:21 PM ET

Or think about it this way, jake has claimed he has CTE so hopefully Tyson increases it more. I’m sure Jake was lying and making fun of the serious disease for clout but if he’s not at least we don’t have to worry about him having a long career

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Steven Seagalski
Steven Seagalski
  • Predictions:  11,407  |  71.2%
  • Forum Posts:  245
  • Post Score: 442

01.17.2022 | 4:52 PM ET

"Rombu likes his clouds like I like my women.....Thick and White."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.17.2022 | 5:15 PM ET

If only we still followed that dream to the letter. If only we judged people by the content of their character.

It's really not hard, people.
Steven Seagalski
Steven Seagalski

01.17.2022 | 5:26 PM ET

The men that used to lead this country, used to conduct themselves with character. They used to speak with INTEGRITY. Now our president can't even complete a sentence.

Steven Seagalski
Steven Seagalski

01.17.2022 | 5:26 PM ET

We've failed

HiDefff
HiDefff

01.17.2022 | 5:27 PM ET

According to him George Floyd's death was more impactful to the world than MLK's 
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.17.2022 | 5:40 PM ET

George Floyd didn't deserve to die for what he did, but he was a violent Junkie who broke into a pregnant woman's house, assaulted her and stuck a gun to her belly. He should not be venerated, he achieved nothing. MLK was a genuinely great man. They are simply not in the same class.

I am tired of everything bad that happens in the world being blamed on white supremacy, I am tired of crime statistics being hurled at black people without reference to socioeconomics. I am tired of race-labelling, I am tired of the whole ****show.

Just judge people individually on their merits, their values, and actions. This should be the easy. I cannot even imagine any other way of functioning in society.
AxaFin
AxaFin
  • Predictions:  1,499  |  59.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,798
  • Post Score: 144

01.17.2022 | 5:43 PM ET

Muricans being brainwashed with racism, vaccines and Biden. that's all americans end up talking about for the last 2 years.

"I've lost 7000€ on Jared Cannonier."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.17.2022 | 5:47 PM ET

Well, the midterms are this year and it's clear that the current admin knows it's getting utterly annihilated. They are currently trying to sneak through the HR1 bill to rig elections forever under the guise of the NASA property act by removing voting requirements, expanding mail-in voting, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Anyway, I don't have permission to talk politics so I'll bow out at this point.
Steven Seagalski
Steven Seagalski

01.17.2022 | 5:51 PM ET

I'm sorry Baldric. It's my fault I started the whole thing by pointing out that our president doesn't speak as well as MLK.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.17.2022 | 5:52 PM ET

@Steven he doesn't speak as well forest gump to be fair.
Steven Seagalski
Steven Seagalski

01.17.2022 | 5:56 PM ET

She tasted like cigarettes 

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.17.2022 | 6:00 PM ET

Just finished watching an interesting docuseries on Sparta.

Some highlights and interesting facts about the civilisation:

A) The word 'Sparse' and  'Spartan' is derived from...well, Sparta. This is because they built almost nothing and lived entirely in simple structures that were not a patch on those of their neighbours, the Athenians.
B)They were Eugenicists. When a Spartan baby was born, it was inspected by a council. If the council deemed the baby to be defective in any way, it was left out on the wild to be eaten by animals, or thrown off a cliff.
C) Sparta was a meritocratic totalitarian state. Unlike the rest of Greece, it did not function as a Democracy. This caused big issues between the Athenians and the Spartans, who believed that the idea of Democracy was pathetic, weak and absurd. This was compounded by the fact the Spartans had enslaved an entire denomination of Greeks, the Heliots, and turned them into a servant class. The Athenians considered this anathema.

D)Sparta was a pure warrior culture. Every single social aspect they held dear involved producing the greatest warriors possible.They cared not a whit for Philosophy, architecture, or science and instead focused their entire intellectual energies into forming themselves into instruments of death. Oddly, they were fine poets and musicians--indeed regarded as the best of all Greeks. They deliberately kept themselves and society poor, believing that this resulted in a system where nobody coveted anything anybody else had. It also made the prospect of invading Sparta virtually pointless, because there were no riches to be plundered, and the wages of war on Sparta were mostly just large amounts of death.
E) From the age of 5, every spartan boy was given a cloak only to wear. It was the only garment they were permitted to wear until age ten in a place that in winter reached temperatures of -6 degrees Celsius.
F) Spartan women were notoriously ****ty and walked around semi-nude basically all the time. The Athenians had a derogatory name for them, which translated to 'Thigh-flashers'.
G) ****sexuality between men and between women was accepted and common.
H) The training of boys began at age 5, and happened in what was called an Agoge. Here, they lived in communities, learned to fight, and were fed just enough to give them the energy for their expenditures. Never more. Part of their involved them being instructed to steal from villages as stealth practice. If the boys were caught, they were beaten mercilessly--not for having attempted theft, but for having been caught. When they reached their teens, they were instructed to go by night into the villages of the Heliots, and randomly murder them without detection.
I) Dying a beautiful death in battle was the ultimate apex of a life well lived in Spartan society and every soldier aspired to do just that. It was referred to as the Thanos Kalatos.
J) They sometimes fought as mercenaries, and are known to have fought for the last Egyptian Pharaoh, Nectanebo.
K)Physical fitness was deemed paramount. Every ten days, spartan soldiers had to stand naked for inspection, and if they were found to be not up to snuff, they were publicly beaten and ridiculed.
L) Cowardice was not, surprisingly, rewarded with execution. However, cowards were not given the right to marry nor bear children, and had to shave one half of their face at all times to mark them as cowards in society.All Spartans were expected to kill themselves rather than go willingly into defeat or capture.
M) The word 'Laconic' is derived from the Spartan's habit of using few words extremely harshly and with great amounts of persiflage. They were notoriously dry and derisive, being regarded by the rest of the Greeks as the Kings of the 'Own by words'. In fact, the term 'to go out on one's shield' is derived from the Spartan phrase 'With it or on it'.
O)At the battle of Thermopylae (this was what the movie 300 was derived from) The King of Persia, Xerxes, tried to reason with Spartans and sent the message that if the Spartans laid down their arms, they would be spared. Leonidas returned a message containing only two words: Molon Labe. It meant 'Come and take them'.
P) Similarly, King Philip II (father to Alexander the Great) sent a message to Sparta during the invasion of Southern Greece, asking if his armies would be received as friend or Foe in the Spartan Capital. He received the message: 'Neither'. This insult was not received well by Philip II, who sent back a message saying that the Spartans would be 'well advised to submit without delay, for if I defeat your armies, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city'. He received a one-worded reply: 'If'. He chose not to invade.
Q) 300 hand-picked soldiers did really kill a ****load of Persians at the battle Thermopylae. It's estimated that they killed between 17000-23000 Persian Soldiers, including Persian Elite troop-- two of which were Xerxes' brothers.

* Edited at 01.17.2022, 7:08 PM ET *

Fremen
Fremen

01.17.2022 | 6:11 PM ET

this thread should be politic-free, but I agree with Steven. Sadly its not only the Americans that see what Biden is. He is being thought of the same way here. I heard jokes of him being old grandpa with dementia. I actually saw his speech from like 2006 or something and he seemed wordy, well outspoken and clear-minded. Now I cant say the same. 

* Edited at 01.17.2022, 6:34 PM ET *

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

01.17.2022 | 6:13 PM ET

Poor representative, should probably avoid president2president meetings 

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

01.17.2022 | 6:16 PM ET

that's all you get from me about politics from me tonight, kinda idiotic  thing to do breaking the only rule this thread has, sorry Duck

* Edited at 01.17.2022, 6:19 PM ET *

"****."

Page 210

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : It’s Not Just Winning For Victor Henry, It’s How He Wins
  • MMA Junkie : Title or not, Jamahal Hill says Alex Pereira rematch has to happen
  • MMA Mania : Video: Hill Praises Pereira’s ‘Gritty’ UFC 300 Ref Block
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Mike Perry, Thiago Alves engage in tense faceoff ahead of BKFC KnuckleMania IV showdown
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference faceoffs featuring UFC vets Mike Perry, Thiago Alves
  • MMA Junkie : Uros Medic: 'Somebody is going to get oiled up' if I get snubbed of bonus at UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville announced with 13 fights already booked for the card
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo hopes Conor McGregor 'of old' shows up vs. Michael Chandler at UFC 303
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC lightweight Paddy Pimblett announces arrival of twin baby girls
  • MMA Mania : Copycat! Satoshi Mimicked Oliveira To Score Stellar Finish
  • MMA Junkie : Ariane Lipski plots her 'best performance ever' against Karine Silva at UFC on ESPN 55
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This will be one of Canelo’s better performances’: Ellerbe expects showcase victory against Munguia
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream (6 p.m. ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video live now
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video at 6 p.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Louisville lineup announced: Dominick Reyes vs. Dustin Jacoby, but no main event official
  • MMA Mania : Wanna Bet Someone Misses Weight? Now You Can!
  • MMA Junkie : Ronda Rousey thinks Joe Rogan, media turned on her after knockout losses: 'They're a bunch of assh*les'