Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,536
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 206

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,811  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  31,957
  • Post Score: 87

01.11.2022 | 9:51 AM ET

I actually totally agree duck. 90% of the people he fought were on steroids anyways. He willingly knew this and decided to fight them anyways. Good luck suing when u we’re fully aware of what was happening. Also he literally was one of their biggest contracted stars at the time. Lucky for him considering he joined the ufc on a 5 fight losing streak with a negative record 

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,777
  • Post Score: 273

01.11.2022 | 12:05 PM ET

There is a reason Mark Hunt is acting this way IMO, I'm not doctor but this man had a very extended kickboxing career before he fought for Pride FC.

He has incredible brain damage, he never use to be a big talker or anything. He gets agitated at fans on twitter so easily, he is acting abnormal. I don't know how you could take this kick, and go to decision with Cro-Cop twice without getting some serious brain damage which I believe is the reason for his sudden outbursts.

This man was beloved for his toughness 

These two kicks happened over a decade ago, and the man continued fighting. He's not gonna stop with this, his poor brain is mush. 

* Edited at 01.11.2022, 12:05 PM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

01.11.2022 | 12:42 PM ET

Yeah he’s said before he’s suffering from early symptoms of CTE. We can’t tell if someone actually has it until they die, but with his extensive fighting career I think it’s pretty obvious

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

01.11.2022 | 1:00 PM ET

@flying-frontkick

Damn, as I see the second head kick, I automatically visualize his brain hitting his skull 3 times. This gif hurts. 

"****."

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick

01.11.2022 | 1:25 PM ET

It's just insane because Cro-Cop use to say 'Right leg, hospital. Left leg, cemetery.'

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick

01.11.2022 | 1:29 PM ET

Also this is one of the greatest fights of all time in K-1 Kickboxing if anyone is interested, Mark Hunt vs. Ray Sefo.

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,252  |  64.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,242
  • Post Score: 137

01.11.2022 | 2:57 PM ET

Yeah mark is a candidate for wayyy too tough for his own good, head trauma changes you..well all trauma but yeah.
Some guys get slow some get aggressive some just go psycho, some just talk out of their ass I believe Frank Miir is on this list too.
After watching wess simms stomp his melon its a wonder hes there at all, later kos notwithstanding.
Pretty sure someone was claiming Jon Jones was using it as an excuse for recent trouble and previous drug addiction.
I don't see mark doing it but a lot of these guys later admit or are rehabbed due to self medication another way to lose your grey matters.

"Weasel Piss *********" Dan Hooker

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

01.11.2022 | 3:06 PM ET

Tbf to Mark he's been on the receiving end of some of my favourite knockouts: Manhoef and especially JDS and Werdum. People big up his highlight reel but i think he has a better getting highlighted reel. 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords

01.11.2022 | 4:23 PM ET

rocks Lewis like 8 times before he just give up

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

01.11.2022 | 7:16 PM ET

I’m starting to get really annoyed with all the pullouts this year. It hasn’t even started for the ufc yet and even the ppvs aren’t safe from pullouts. They aren’t even for covid reasons it’s like people just keep getting injured; already three fights cancelled on next weeks card. I swear for every fight that gets announced we have 2 or 3 more get cancelled 

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,211  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,308
  • Post Score: 285

01.11.2022 | 10:41 PM ET

Who's The Best Honey Badger?

It occurred to me that there are loads of fighters known as "Honey Badger" or something along those lines but who's the best All Time P4P "Honey Badger"? Well, I've searched Tapology and have ranked all 46 fighters (from all combat sports) currently listed on Tapology under "Honey Badger" or a similar variant, including foreign translations. This is an all time ranking and also includes fighters who used to be known as "Honey Badger" or something similar even if another nickname is more common. For example, Mark Hunt who is now more commonly known as "Super Samoan" but used to be known as "The Honey Badger" and Tapology still lists "The Honey Badger" as an alternative nickname for him (one of the perks of being Fightcenter Editor is that you get to see small details like that!)

Anyway, here are my top 46 (and counting) based roughly on their records, experience and quality of opposition but lets see who you guys have got and together we can finally answer the age old debate that has divided many hard-core and casual MMA fans alike....."Who's The All Time P4P Best Honey Badger?" 

You can create your ranking here: 
https://www.tapology.com/rankings/4522-p4p-best-honey-badgers

I've also created it's own thread for it so that this thread doesn't get jammed with Honey Badgers and one thing I only just realised is that by making a thread specifically for rankings, it automatically comes up with the users ranking (or the top 10 at least) which is a really cool feature!

All Time P4P Best Honey Badger Thread:
https://www.tapology.com/forum/threads/64642?page=1#post-1004652

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords

01.12.2022 | 3:12 AM ET

Ya Mark h looks bit like a honey badger.
Do they even have those in ausieland?

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,740  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 304

01.12.2022 | 9:03 AM ET

i dont think so, honey badgers are african

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,444  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,545
  • Post Score: 237

01.12.2022 | 1:02 PM ET

Pretty sure honey badgers live wherever the **** they feel like

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.12.2022 | 5:31 PM ET

@Josh we don't have honey badgers but we do have Tasmanian Devils.

I have been to Tasmania only once. The people are legit ******* weird. But yeah, it's absolutely stunning country. Beautiful.

Sadly I didn't get to see any devils.

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,740  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 304

01.12.2022 | 5:37 PM ET

tasmanian devils...the marsupial version of a honey badger, only smaller.

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords

01.12.2022 | 5:51 PM ET

Well thanks sirs very informational, always been intrigued by AUS but too hot for me most places.
Also not traveling till all the current sky is falling **** ends. 
EDIT I ****** that up didn't I that's probably Austria.. 
We Got Fox and various Weasels up here and Wolverines would be next size wise.

* Edited at 01.12.2022, 5:54 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.12.2022 | 6:07 PM ET

@Josh Tasmania has about the same climate as PA USA. Definitely gets colder in winter there though.
Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

01.13.2022 | 1:18 AM ET

"****."

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

01.14.2022 | 7:11 PM ET

For some godforasken reason the ufc has re signed dean Barry. No idea what they see in him or who they could possibly match him up with 

Page 206

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 weigh-in video
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 weigh-in video, results
  • MMA Junkie : PFL Chicago fight week vlog 3: Fighters explore the city ahead of fight night
  • MMAFighting.com : Kamaru Usman questions how much Max Holloway’s eye pokes altered outcome of Justin Gaethje fight
  • MMA Junkie : PFL Week 3 predictions: Who are our unanimous picks at welterweight, featherweight in Chicago?
  • MMA Mania : DAZN Leaks Elle Brooke Vs Paige VanZant Boxing Match
  • MMA Junkie : Bo Nickal's response to Khamzat Chimaev's criticism of his UFC 300 win wasn't the best
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 adds several fights to Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier card
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’m going in there to f— this man up’: Ryan Garcia’s final thoughts on Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : Bill Haney gifts Ryan Garcia ‘Psychology for Dummies’ book