Tapology Forums

Minnesota Riots

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

05.30.2020 | 1:30 AM ET

Unpopular opinion: I watched the video of the guy being killed by Police. It was outright murder. And I don't care at all. because I didn't know the guy, and I outright reject that the actions of one clearly sadistic ************* cop is indicative of anything at all in broad terms. It's a ****** thing, but in case you've been living in the land of equestriayour entire life and haven't noticed, all manner of ****** things happen every day. So it goes.

That's the reaction and reasoning of a normal, non-socially entrepreneurial adult human being to an event like this. The people rioting are basically the same species of idiots who wept and threw coronations when princess Diana died in a car wreck. They are worse than ridiculous. 

This whole debacle has just functioned as an excuse for people to behave like animals and get on TV and facebook. What we're witnessing is the end-game of outrage culture. This is what 'social justice' looks like followed to its ultimate conclusion; mob vigilantism executed by ****tarded narcissistic virtue-signalling teens and maladjusted useless eaters burning cars and waving wine bottles. Not one of of them has any more genuine empathy for the man who was killed in them than an electric can opener.

It's not about caring. It's about being seen to care.

Special congratulations must go to MSM for fomenting and legitimating that mentality too, incidentally. Bravo!  What a spectacular generation of tribal, self-righteous and idiotic dittoheads you have bequeathed unto the world. This is in one respect a work of genius; create armies of useful idiots, incite them to violence, and then cover the ensuing carnage for profit. Sewed up! Bebopalula baby!

Minnesota is a Democrat stronghold BTW. You can draw your own conclusions from that fact. Oh--the state also handed out masks to rioters so they could loot, burn and pillage and be COVID-19 safe. Honk Honk! It will somehow be the Republican party's fault though.Or the fault of whites. Or the rich. Or men. One thing you can be certain of is that  the blame will lay with Fairies and/or Hitler before it lays with MSM.

Who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. This is an old rule. One people seem to have forgotten.

A man being killed ( murdered, let's call it what it was) is not a good nor legitimate premise for burning everything to the ******* ground--for wanton destruction of private property. Lawlessness, Anarchy. How exactly does looting  a corner store for cigarettes before setting it to the torch benefit anyone or anything at all? How is that sticking it to the cops? What kind of meaningful retribution is that anyway? The answer is such actions have nothing to do with the issue. The issue itself simply serves as a pretext for degeneracy.

Welcome to the postmodern carnival of insanity. Everybody gets a free ticket and attendance is compulsory. Don't forget to grab a double down sandwich on your way through the parking lot inferno.

* Edited at 05.30.2020, 3:53 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 3 days, and 20 minutes from now.

Responses Page 11

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.08.2020 | 4:45 PM ET

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 3 days, and 20 minutes from now.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.08.2020 | 6:57 PM ET

This sums up the whole charade in one video.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1269820920543281159
Hippie
Hippie

06.08.2020 | 7:17 PM ET

^  Haha..  that’s ******* hilarious!
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

06.08.2020 | 8:04 PM ET

Lol funny **** fish those broads are from my Nightmares
phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,786  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 305

06.08.2020 | 11:38 PM ET

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

phillip53
phillip53

06.08.2020 | 11:43 PM ET

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

phillip53
phillip53

06.08.2020 | 11:50 PM ET

arcz
arcz

06.09.2020 | 12:47 AM ET

"ImperatorFishrat" is an inbred pigskinned cracker. Someone send this honkey back to Europe where it belongs.
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days, 10 hours, and 39 minutes from now.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.09.2020 | 12:50 AM ET

@Phil I said something similar when it was announced the Fed would bail out corporations and buy up their debt. Unbelievable. Cannot believe people seem to have let that slide....it's actually far worse than the sub prime crisis and the most insane thing I've ever seen. 
arcz
arcz

06.09.2020 | 12:53 AM ET

@ImperatorFishrat Holy **** do you live on these forums or something? I mean, I knew you were a no life loser a while ago but damn, that's just funny.

You should honestly just kiII yourseIf, autist. You clearly have no friends so nobody will miss you anyways hahaha
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days, 10 hours, and 39 minutes from now.
phillip53
phillip53

06.09.2020 | 1:53 AM ET

@fish, it just proves beyond any doubt who owns america, its not the  people its the corporations. any little dip on their bottom line and the government comes running with rescue money printed up free of charge by the fed.

* Edited at 06.09.2020, 1:54 AM ET *

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.09.2020 | 2:45 AM ET

@arcz have some upvotes on me bud, even though you sound just like my wife and her Boyfrriend. I actually imagined you typing that with one hand, the other yellow with cheeto dust and clutching a throbbing rage boner. You were breathing as heavily as a pig treading water in the sea. I started to sweat. Thanks for the passion! 

Edit: See? Everyone does think I'm white.

* Edited at 06.09.2020, 3:07 AM ET *

phillip53
phillip53

06.09.2020 | 4:05 AM ET

yeah, that didnt escape me either.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.09.2020 | 3:28 PM ET

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.09.2020 | 3:36 PM ET

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.09.2020 | 3:47 PM ET

LOL

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.09.2020 | 5:22 PM ET

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.09.2020 | 5:55 PM ET

“Human rights, dissidence, antiracism, SOS-this, SOS-that: these are soft, easy, post coitum historicum ideologies, 'after-the-orgy' ideologies for an easy-going generation which has known neither hard ideologies nor radical philosophies. The ideology of a generation which is neo-sentimental in its politics too, which has rediscovered altruism, conviviality, international charity and the individual bleeding heart. Emotional outpourings, solidarity, cosmopolitan emotiveness, multi-media pathos: all soft values harshly condemned by the Nietzschean, Marxo-Freudian age... A new generation, that of the spoilt children of the crisis, whereas the preceding one was that of the accursed children of history.”
― Jean Baudrillard, Cool Memories
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.10.2020 | 9:13 PM ET

So ANTIFA took over areas of seattle.

https://www.city-journal.org/antifa-seattle-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone

Then they started extorting local businesses for money:

Then it was revealed the leader of this 'Revolution' is a sociopath:

https://www.nationalistreview.net/2020/06/10/infighting-antifa-leader-admits-sexual-assault-plans-to-kill-themself/

And then there was a struggle for power, and they ran out of food.

https://www.joshwho.net/its-been-one-day-since-anarchists-created-their-autonomous-zone-in-seattle-and-theyve-already-run-out-of-food-and-are-starving/

And that, ladies and gentleman, is exactly how far-left revolutions always play out.
Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

06.10.2020 | 9:42 PM ET

i wouldn't mind being shaken down by a bunch of tough, Irish, Italian or Russian Mafia dudes. But if a bunch of pink and purple haired gender less gang came to shake me down for cash monthly. That would just destroy me inside 

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Page 11

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill Brutally Honest On UFC 300 Regrets, Who Should Be Next For Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : PFL MENA Inaugural Event Set For May 10 In Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive – Jamahal Hill Talks ‘Crazy’ BMF Title Clash at UFC 300, Comments on Ryan Garcia’s Epic Troll Job
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Michael Chandler not to underestimate Conor McGregor: 'Can't be drunk on your own ego'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Prograis says karma caught up to Haney in Garcia fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Regis Prograis says karma caught up to Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘Stop Running!’ Vieira Claims Harrison Declined UFC 303 Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill On Fighting Khalil Rountree So Soon At UFC 303, Rejecting A Main Event
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva explains how fast UFC rise was actually deceivingly long
  • MMA Junkie : Marlon Vera calls out Petr Yan for November showdown after he previously 'declined,' Yan fires back
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Strongman Hall Breaks Pereira Punch Record ... Kind Of
  • MMAFighting.com : Coach Rafael Cordeiro: Beneil Dariush took time off after repeated head trauma in 2023
  • UFC.com : It’s Not Just Winning For Victor Henry, It’s How He Wins
  • MMA Junkie : Title or not, Jamahal Hill says Alex Pereira rematch has to happen
  • MMA Mania : Video: Hill Praises Pereira’s ‘Gritty’ UFC 300 Ref Block
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Mike Perry, Thiago Alves engage in tense faceoff ahead of BKFC KnuckleMania IV showdown
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference faceoffs featuring UFC vets Mike Perry, Thiago Alves
  • MMA Junkie : Uros Medic: 'Somebody is going to get oiled up' if I get snubbed of bonus at UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville announced with 13 fights already booked for the card
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo hopes Conor McGregor 'of old' shows up vs. Michael Chandler at UFC 303