Tapology Forums

Minnesota Riots

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

05.30.2020 | 1:30 AM ET

Unpopular opinion: I watched the video of the guy being killed by Police. It was outright murder. And I don't care at all. because I didn't know the guy, and I outright reject that the actions of one clearly sadistic ************* cop is indicative of anything at all in broad terms. It's a ****** thing, but in case you've been living in the land of equestriayour entire life and haven't noticed, all manner of ****** things happen every day. So it goes.

That's the reaction and reasoning of a normal, non-socially entrepreneurial adult human being to an event like this. The people rioting are basically the same species of idiots who wept and threw coronations when princess Diana died in a car wreck. They are worse than ridiculous. 

This whole debacle has just functioned as an excuse for people to behave like animals and get on TV and facebook. What we're witnessing is the end-game of outrage culture. This is what 'social justice' looks like followed to its ultimate conclusion; mob vigilantism executed by ****tarded narcissistic virtue-signalling teens and maladjusted useless eaters burning cars and waving wine bottles. Not one of of them has any more genuine empathy for the man who was killed in them than an electric can opener.

It's not about caring. It's about being seen to care.

Special congratulations must go to MSM for fomenting and legitimating that mentality too, incidentally. Bravo!  What a spectacular generation of tribal, self-righteous and idiotic dittoheads you have bequeathed unto the world. This is in one respect a work of genius; create armies of useful idiots, incite them to violence, and then cover the ensuing carnage for profit. Sewed up! Bebopalula baby!

Minnesota is a Democrat stronghold BTW. You can draw your own conclusions from that fact. Oh--the state also handed out masks to rioters so they could loot, burn and pillage and be COVID-19 safe. Honk Honk! It will somehow be the Republican party's fault though.Or the fault of whites. Or the rich. Or men. One thing you can be certain of is that  the blame will lay with Fairies and/or Hitler before it lays with MSM.

Who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. This is an old rule. One people seem to have forgotten.

A man being killed ( murdered, let's call it what it was) is not a good nor legitimate premise for burning everything to the ******* ground--for wanton destruction of private property. Lawlessness, Anarchy. How exactly does looting  a corner store for cigarettes before setting it to the torch benefit anyone or anything at all? How is that sticking it to the cops? What kind of meaningful retribution is that anyway? The answer is such actions have nothing to do with the issue. The issue itself simply serves as a pretext for degeneracy.

Welcome to the postmodern carnival of insanity. Everybody gets a free ticket and attendance is compulsory. Don't forget to grab a double down sandwich on your way through the parking lot inferno.

* Edited at 05.30.2020, 3:53 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 3 days, 15 hours, and 41 minutes from now.

Responses Page 8

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.04.2020 | 6:18 PM ET

No, you aren't. You're just throwing out ad hominem acts like a 4 year old who has had its lolly pop taken away.

If you want to have a discussion and debate the issue, I'm happy to oblige you. If not, find something else to do, because you're not needed here.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 3 days, 15 hours, and 41 minutes from now.
PEACE
PEACE

06.04.2020 | 6:19 PM ET

You are though.  Where would the world be without some clown posting right wing tabloid links and memes lmao

"I probably think you're a ****."

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.04.2020 | 6:23 PM ET

I reiterate, come back when you have something to add other than inanity and petulance. 
PEACE
PEACE

06.04.2020 | 6:26 PM ET

"Tabloid news"

"Whats your point?"
"LOL COME BACK WHEN ETC"

You won again! 

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,141
  • Post Score: 333

06.04.2020 | 6:26 PM ET

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

06.04.2020 | 6:27 PM ET

Uh... What?
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.04.2020 | 6:38 PM ET

This is what I mean. A very fecal media culture has engendered a generation of demented, schizophrenic narcissists who can't even make sense at the most fundamental level. This guy doesn't even know why he hates anything, let alone possess the ability to form an independent opinion based on critical evaluation of evidence. He simply knows what he's meant to hate, and he does so unthinkingly, like a dog fetching the morning newspaper. It's Pavlovian.
PEACE
PEACE

06.04.2020 | 6:39 PM ET

Tell me more about what I hate, while you write books about who you hate lmfao

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.04.2020 | 6:51 PM ET

Still waiting on the FBI, incidentally. Maybe when they tun up we can talk about how their own data is 'Tabloid News'.
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

06.04.2020 | 6:57 PM ET

I don't get why people get so work up by politicks, It doesn't matter if u pick the repplicion ***** or the demicrat ***** because u still  going to end up getting **** in the ass by them. Money runs the world and it doesn't matter what side ur on, your side  is pretty much owned by the banks because they have all the world money. And people are stupid enough to think that politon are looking out for them

* Edited at 06.04.2020, 6:59 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.04.2020 | 7:04 PM ET

Not banks per se. You can avoid banks in the traditional sense through credit unions, which I believe are far too underutilized by the average punter. Federal reserves...well, you could make a case for that.

Still amazed how many people think the Fed is Nationalized, when it's just a straight-up private bank.

* Edited at 06.04.2020, 7:06 PM ET *

PEACE
PEACE

06.04.2020 | 10:26 PM ET

https://twitter.com/WBFO/status/1268712530358292484?s=20

MuayThaiNinja
MuayThaiNinja
  • Predictions:  4,538  |  64.2%
  • Forum Posts:  217
  • Post Score: 235

06.05.2020 | 12:30 AM ET

These idiots are going to overcharge the cops and they'll end up walking.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.05.2020 | 2:44 AM ET

That guy is white.

How does that establish that the Police force is racist, exactly? All that proves is the exact opposite; they meter out force without bias.

Way to own yourself I guess.

Oh--the police involved have been suspended BTW.  They ****** up big time, there. Definitely pushed him too hard. He looks about 80 years old, and he was unarmed. Not like he possibly could have done anything to them. Still, not like they smacked him across the face with a rubber truncheon.

* Edited at 06.05.2020, 2:51 AM ET *

PEACE
PEACE

06.05.2020 | 3:13 AM ET

....what the ****

Rumen34
Rumen34
  • Predictions:  7,442  |  66.1%
  • Forum Posts:  12
  • Post Score: 233

06.05.2020 | 3:46 AM ET

Wow, this is a tough topic.
First, Fishrat presented a variety of strong points and I do not know why ppl keep polarazing with him in a political sense. Saw him put the political clothing once or twice, but other than that, great respect, Fish!
Second, I have to be honest that I do not get the picture entirely, due to the fact of me being born and raised in an Eastern European country, and not the best of them, too, but my studies in politics tend affect my view on the topic.

Yet, I want to put focus on another aspect of this whole thing. For an outside viewer, this is America going against (or at least backwards) what have they stood behind for years now. Free speech - belittled to almost gone, equality - topkek, respect and prosperity, etc, etc. It just looks like it's going down the drain, fast and without an option to stop.

In the end, this is not exactly something that has not happened before, but somehow this time it escalated dramatically! I tend to blame the bottled up feelings of people during the pandemic, but...

As far as police brutality goes, I have to say that the degree of what a police officer can and can't do is written well(form a legislative point of view), but the judicial system seems to be rather biased, which leads to unfairness and abuse of power. With some regulations and reforms this can be fixed. Trust me, it is worse to have police force that can't do anything, due to the fact that they will get sued and depending on the offense, even thrown in jail.

"Musaka is life!"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.05.2020 | 4:38 AM ET

Anyone who can't understand why this is insane is themselves insane. 

PEACE
PEACE

06.05.2020 | 4:45 AM ET

What point are you making?  That the one person writing that perspective article who doesn't work for the paper is wrong?  Sure, who cares.

njrp77
njrp77
  • Predictions:  3,883  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  471
  • Post Score: 200

06.05.2020 | 8:31 AM ET

Hippie
Hippie

06.05.2020 | 8:49 AM ET

covid-19 ******** & now all this..  **** ALL this ****!

Page 8

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Predictions: Will Jose Ramirez and Vergil Ortiz Jr shine on Saturday?
  • MMA Mania : Meet PFL’s Latest Flyweight Signing, Melissa Balic!
  • Jits Magazine : Elijah Dorsey To Challenge Max Hanson For Welterweight Title At Enigma Invitational 15
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Buckley Lands UFC St. Louis Co-Main Vs. Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Compares Alex Pereira’s Wrestling To Ben Askren’s Striking: ‘Such A Deficiency’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Step In The Fire With Pereira And He Knows That’
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau done with Manel Kape bookings, focused on title shot after UFC on ESPN 55 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight card: Perry vs. Alves
  • Middle Easy : ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Tears Bicep ‘Off the Bone’ While Preparing to Ride Dana White’s Prized Bull
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann claims he hasn't watched tape on Bogdan Guskov ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 co-main bout
  • MMA Mania : Keep $300K Bonuses! ‘It Can’t Go Back’
  • MMAFighting.com : Joaquin Buckley vs. Nursulton Ruziboev announced for UFC St. Louis co-headliner
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMAFighting.com : Cain Velasquez attempted murder trial set to begin in September
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo confirms UFC 301 final fight on contract, hints at boxing match at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson