Tapology Forums

Minnesota Riots

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

05.30.2020 | 1:30 AM ET

Unpopular opinion: I watched the video of the guy being killed by Police. It was outright murder. And I don't care at all. because I didn't know the guy, and I outright reject that the actions of one clearly sadistic ************* cop is indicative of anything at all in broad terms. It's a ****** thing, but in case you've been living in the land of equestriayour entire life and haven't noticed, all manner of ****** things happen every day. So it goes.

That's the reaction and reasoning of a normal, non-socially entrepreneurial adult human being to an event like this. The people rioting are basically the same species of idiots who wept and threw coronations when princess Diana died in a car wreck. They are worse than ridiculous. 

This whole debacle has just functioned as an excuse for people to behave like animals and get on TV and facebook. What we're witnessing is the end-game of outrage culture. This is what 'social justice' looks like followed to its ultimate conclusion; mob vigilantism executed by ****tarded narcissistic virtue-signalling teens and maladjusted useless eaters burning cars and waving wine bottles. Not one of of them has any more genuine empathy for the man who was killed in them than an electric can opener.

It's not about caring. It's about being seen to care.

Special congratulations must go to MSM for fomenting and legitimating that mentality too, incidentally. Bravo!  What a spectacular generation of tribal, self-righteous and idiotic dittoheads you have bequeathed unto the world. This is in one respect a work of genius; create armies of useful idiots, incite them to violence, and then cover the ensuing carnage for profit. Sewed up! Bebopalula baby!

Minnesota is a Democrat stronghold BTW. You can draw your own conclusions from that fact. Oh--the state also handed out masks to rioters so they could loot, burn and pillage and be COVID-19 safe. Honk Honk! It will somehow be the Republican party's fault though.Or the fault of whites. Or the rich. Or men. One thing you can be certain of is that  the blame will lay with Fairies and/or Hitler before it lays with MSM.

Who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. This is an old rule. One people seem to have forgotten.

A man being killed ( murdered, let's call it what it was) is not a good nor legitimate premise for burning everything to the ******* ground--for wanton destruction of private property. Lawlessness, Anarchy. How exactly does looting  a corner store for cigarettes before setting it to the torch benefit anyone or anything at all? How is that sticking it to the cops? What kind of meaningful retribution is that anyway? The answer is such actions have nothing to do with the issue. The issue itself simply serves as a pretext for degeneracy.

Welcome to the postmodern carnival of insanity. Everybody gets a free ticket and attendance is compulsory. Don't forget to grab a double down sandwich on your way through the parking lot inferno.

* Edited at 05.30.2020, 3:53 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 weeks, 3 days, 23 hours, and 18 minutes from now.

Responses

PEACE
PEACE

05.30.2020 | 5:35 AM ET

Sweet you even managed to get political during your ****heap of buzzword diarrhea! 

* Edited at 05.30.2020, 5:37 AM ET *

"I probably think you're a ****."

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

05.30.2020 | 5:41 AM ET

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 weeks, 3 days, 23 hours, and 18 minutes from now.
PEACE
PEACE

05.30.2020 | 5:42 AM ET

**** yeah meme life.

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

05.30.2020 | 10:24 AM ET

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,816  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,549
  • Post Score: 275

05.30.2020 | 10:44 AM ET

Reminder

This website is generally a "no politics" zone, which we've tried to make clear for several years.  That's become a little bit looser during the pandemic.

I'm not going to take @Fishrat's posts down, as I think it's close enough to the line (maybe a bit over the line) in terms of getting intensely political.

For the record, much of what Fishrat said I personally disagree with. But my primary point is not to debate Fishrat.  Instead I want to remind everyone to KEEP CALM and don't turn this thread into a virtual disaster zone. If you are going to respond, don't attack each other. If that's where this goes we will need to take this thread down.  There's a nice UFC card tonight and I think enjoying it is the primary reason we are all on this damn website!

"I live, I die, I live again."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

05.30.2020 | 12:50 PM ET

The one cop who put his knee on the guys neck has been arrested and charged with third degree murder. And his wife filed for divorce.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

05.30.2020 | 2:42 PM ET

Woman punches cop, gets KO'ed by Cop.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=mght_1590846936
Thuesen408
Thuesen408
  • Predictions:  2,623  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  286
  • Post Score: 273

05.30.2020 | 2:58 PM ET

Police brutality is a big problem in America and there needs to be change the way police uphold the law. Officers also need to held accountable for their actions and check their biases. People are very angry of this whole situation, but I disagree with the rioting.

"Blood alone moves the wheels of history!"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

05.30.2020 | 3:02 PM ET

Police brutality has been extrapolated far beyond its true severity and prevalence. If you look at the Data, they actually use lethal force on non-blacks far more, mostly on whites. The actions of a few dirty racist cops does not a corrupt police force make. The entire fiasco is a media fiction. You do realize there are black and minority cops, right? Do they need to be hung from the street lights too?

* Edited at 05.30.2020, 3:05 PM ET *

Hippie
Hippie

05.30.2020 | 3:49 PM ET

damn!
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

05.30.2020 | 4:09 PM ET

@fish to complicate **** even more it is very possible for black and minority cops to actually be racist against blacks and minority. Cops number one rule is back up other cops period. 

Over here in Toronto there is a anti black and anti native protest against the police going on. Because last night cops were called to a high-rise for a domestic situation and a black chick ended up jumping from her balcony 18 floors up. People susp ect it to be the polices fault. 

I agree with thussens post police are mostly *********s who think the power to detain and arrest people is actually the power to punish people and do whatever they want. 
Bunch of ******* incompetent ****s.

While back they shot some kid nine times. No taser. No leg shot. **** the tase people for getting lippy. It's a sad joke. That's why we call them pigs.
Hippie
Hippie

05.30.2020 | 4:12 PM ET

I believe if all this **** keeps escalating the military will get involved..
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

05.30.2020 | 4:19 PM ET

Yeah i believe they've got the national guard in for tonight so they might protest but if they riot they're gonna get ****** up
PEACE
PEACE

05.30.2020 | 5:42 PM ET

@Gregory lol @ might be

I'm on a MMA site reading disgusting political trash, 10/10

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

05.30.2020 | 6:02 PM ET

Simple fix; don't read, don't comment. Where's the gun to your head?

* Edited at 05.30.2020, 6:05 PM ET *

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,426  |  68.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,397
  • Post Score: 305

05.30.2020 | 6:05 PM ET

just google the rodney king beating and the LA riots and then figure that all 5 cops involved were acquitted and you can understand why the pot boils over sometimes. 

"life: a sexually transmitted terminal disease "

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

05.30.2020 | 7:52 PM ET

Hippie
Hippie

05.30.2020 | 7:55 PM ET

I called that one @ Fish
Ukmmaguru
Ukmmaguru
  • Predictions:  115  |  65.2%
  • Forum Posts:  112
  • Post Score: 230

05.30.2020 | 8:00 PM ET

America is becoming a big mess, keep your mind open and your instincts sharp, you’re going to need to.

"If there's ashy flakes in the air, then you know it's me"

TWJake
TWJake
  • Predictions:  6,091  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,491
  • Post Score: 338

05.30.2020 | 8:06 PM ET

As someone who lives relatively close to the center of this ****hole, i can comfortably say that, politics aside, nothing makes me madder than these dumbass celebrities posting the bail of people who are destroying my city

"I know many a troops that I visit when I went to Iraq in 2005... 2-uh excuse me in 19-or.. 05' 06' 07' 08' 09' 2010 2011. I went from the Korwaiten border! All the way up to the Turkish border!" -Tito Ortiz

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 239 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Feel Like Makhachev Wants To Avoid Us’
  • MMA Junkie : Thiago Moises knows how to wreck a leg – and crush a Dan Hooker callout, too
  • MMA Junkie : Former UFC champion Sean Strickland vents mental health struggles: 'I feel like I'm a danger to people'
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Am Not Able To Get A Job’
  • Middle Easy : Colby Covington Is Worried About Mike Tyson’s Health In Jake Paul Boxing Match: ‘He Shouldn’t Be Fighting Anymore’
  • Middle Easy : Francis Ngannou Doesn’t Remember Round Two Against Anthony Joshua, Claims Boxing ‘Owes Him Something’
  • Bad Left Hook : Tszyu vs Fundora for WBO and WBC belts, PPV undercard adds another title fight
  • MMA Junkie : Alexandre Pantoja: Steve Erceg good name but 'so lucky' to get UFC 301 title shot
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Mike Davis explains how 'Halo' video game helped overcome childhood bullying: 'That saved my life'
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor coach unsure why fighter remains un-booked, calls situation ‘weird’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Motherf—ker’s A Fakeass B—ch. Chito Sucks. F—k Him’
  • UFC.com : Fight-By-Fight Preview | UFC Fight Night: Ribas vs Namajunas
  • MMA Junkie : Kamaru Usman: Belal Muhammad 'only thing that makes sense' for UFC champ Leon Edwards
  • Middle Easy : Robert Whittaker Lays Out ‘Picture Perfect’ Return Fight, Stance On Champ Dricus Du Plessis
  • MMAFighting.com : Francis Ngannou has ‘no regrets’ about Anthony Joshua fight: ‘I really don’t see a thing that I should have done different’
  • MMA Mania : ‘There’s No Denying’ Carmouche Is ‘Top Girl’ ... But ‘Don’t Underestimate’ Ditcheva
  • UFC.com : Main Event Spotlight | UFC Fight Night: Ribas vs Namajunas
  • MMA Junkie : Chelsea Chandler: 'Week from Hell' led to UFC Fight Night 239 weight miss – complete with attempted home break-in
  • Middle Easy : Renato Moicano Slams Paddy Pimblett In Heated Response to Viral Call-Out: ‘The Guy is Delusional’