Tapology Forums

Minnesota Riots

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

05.30.2020 | 1:30 AM ET

Unpopular opinion: I watched the video of the guy being killed by Police. It was outright murder. And I don't care at all. because I didn't know the guy, and I outright reject that the actions of one clearly sadistic ************* cop is indicative of anything at all in broad terms. It's a ****** thing, but in case you've been living in the land of equestriayour entire life and haven't noticed, all manner of ****** things happen every day. So it goes.

That's the reaction and reasoning of a normal, non-socially entrepreneurial adult human being to an event like this. The people rioting are basically the same species of idiots who wept and threw coronations when princess Diana died in a car wreck. They are worse than ridiculous. 

This whole debacle has just functioned as an excuse for people to behave like animals and get on TV and facebook. What we're witnessing is the end-game of outrage culture. This is what 'social justice' looks like followed to its ultimate conclusion; mob vigilantism executed by ****tarded narcissistic virtue-signalling teens and maladjusted useless eaters burning cars and waving wine bottles. Not one of of them has any more genuine empathy for the man who was killed in them than an electric can opener.

It's not about caring. It's about being seen to care.

Special congratulations must go to MSM for fomenting and legitimating that mentality too, incidentally. Bravo!  What a spectacular generation of tribal, self-righteous and idiotic dittoheads you have bequeathed unto the world. This is in one respect a work of genius; create armies of useful idiots, incite them to violence, and then cover the ensuing carnage for profit. Sewed up! Bebopalula baby!

Minnesota is a Democrat stronghold BTW. You can draw your own conclusions from that fact. Oh--the state also handed out masks to rioters so they could loot, burn and pillage and be COVID-19 safe. Honk Honk! It will somehow be the Republican party's fault though.Or the fault of whites. Or the rich. Or men. One thing you can be certain of is that  the blame will lay with Fairies and/or Hitler before it lays with MSM.

Who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. This is an old rule. One people seem to have forgotten.

A man being killed ( murdered, let's call it what it was) is not a good nor legitimate premise for burning everything to the ******* ground--for wanton destruction of private property. Lawlessness, Anarchy. How exactly does looting  a corner store for cigarettes before setting it to the torch benefit anyone or anything at all? How is that sticking it to the cops? What kind of meaningful retribution is that anyway? The answer is such actions have nothing to do with the issue. The issue itself simply serves as a pretext for degeneracy.

Welcome to the postmodern carnival of insanity. Everybody gets a free ticket and attendance is compulsory. Don't forget to grab a double down sandwich on your way through the parking lot inferno.

* Edited at 05.30.2020, 3:53 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 21 hours, and 58 minutes from now.

Responses Page 7

TWJake
TWJake
  • Predictions:  6,091  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,492
  • Post Score: 338

06.03.2020 | 10:26 PM ET

im gonna have a red baron tonight, yum!

"I know many a troops that I visit when I went to Iraq in 2005... 2-uh excuse me in 19-or.. 05' 06' 07' 08' 09' 2010 2011. I went from the Korwaiten border! All the way up to the Turkish border!" -Tito Ortiz

loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

06.03.2020 | 10:37 PM ET

Yes, they are the same. pic.twitter.com/HP6lTl6RJG

— Fernand R. Amandi (@AmandiOnAir) June 2, 2020

* Edited at 06.03.2020, 10:41 PM ET *

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.03.2020 | 11:43 PM ET

The great lie of contemporary leftists is that Nationalism=Fascism. If that were the case, you'd have to consider Ghandi, Che Guevera, and Nelson Mandala Fascists. All of them were nationalists who used nationalism for political change.The two are not synonymous nor interchangeable terms.  The term Nationalism can be inert or malignant. It is like a knife; you can use it to cut a sandwich, or to stab someone to death. Regardless, a good knife is a sharp knife (Thank you Mr Raz).

They rely on the ignorance of the population to pull this off. It works. This is exacerbated by Google's Algorithmic bubbling of search results, which screen out moderate and conservative opinions.  Silicon Valley isn't just Slightly left, it is extremely left.

Here's something else they won't tell you; in the 1930's The democrats were actually extremely impressed with Hitler, and the NAZI and Democrat parties actually did quite a bit of business together.

JFK had a massive Boner for Hitler in particular. Don't take my word for it, these are verbatim quotes from his Diary, written in 1937:

“Very beautiful, because there are many castles along the route. The towns are all charming which shows that the Nordic races appear to be definitely superior to their Latin counterparts. The Germans are really too good – that’s why people conspire against them – they do it to protect themselves.”

A fortnight earlier, Kennedy, who was touring with his friend Lem Billings, wrote in his diary: “I have come to the conclusion that fascism is right for Germany and Italy. What are the evils of fascism compared to communism?” 

“Anyone who has visited these places can imagine how in a few years, Hitler will emerge from the hate that now surrounds him and come to be regarded as one of the most significant figures ever to have lived.” He adds: “There was something mysterious about the way he lived and died which will outlive him and continue to flourish. He was made of the stuff of legends.”

* Edited at 06.03.2020, 11:52 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 21 hours, and 58 minutes from now.
loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

06.04.2020 | 12:03 AM ET

I don’t claim allegiance to democrats, republicans or a strictly liberal agenda. Everyone knows Americans in power were cozy with the Nazis. Both parties I believed. I’m not down with the cops killing, racism or the looting and burning the streets. I do encourage peaceful protest. I thought that picture was funny though. It’s clearly shopped btw.  Though I do feel Trump wants to be a dictator. That said,  I usually don’t mess with the political debates..especially on a mma prediction site/forum. Haha. 

* Edited at 06.04.2020, 12:05 AM ET *

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.04.2020 | 12:11 AM ET

Both political parties are ****. All of them are. The main thing you need in any liberal capitalist democracy is equilibrium; no party should have too much power. That's why I was happy when the Dems took the house.

The problem is, left-wing rhetoric dominates about 85% of the media, and media informs culture, and anyone who underestimates just how powerful culture is needs to take a look at what's happening right now in the US. It's narratives and a moral panic instigated by the media that's responsible for this. Everything is off Kilter, and it needs to swing back to midnight.

Until it does, I'll not support any leftist rhetoric nor party--at home, or abroad. Believe it or not, I was actually a lefty ten years ago and I consider myself to be one still, because I'm for better schools, fair wages, accessible and affordable healthcare, and what we refer to in Australia as a 'Fair go'; the right for everybody to get a fair shake. There's not a lot of things Aussies do great, but I can say without ego that we do fairness better than any other country on Earth.

I'm still the same.
The world isn't though.

I never decided to become a conservative. The left becoming extremist made me one by default.

* Edited at 06.04.2020, 12:14 AM ET *

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,740  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 304

06.04.2020 | 4:21 AM ET

nationalism and fascism are not exactly the same thing, thats true. nationalism is just a weaker, watered down version of it and can morph into fascism rather quickly under the right circumstances. that is what happened in germany, the rampant nationalism caused by the treaty of versaillies, when the allies tried to grind germany into the dust and steal almost all of their gnp in the name of war reparations morphed rapidly into fascism when that energy was turned into hate and focused on the jews.

i didnt know kennedy admired hitler but it doesnt surprise me much. a lot of politicians through the years have done so also.  thats something not taught in american history. just like the fact that there was a large and active nazi party in america during the 1930's.  mccarthyism is another chapter in american history that isnt taught. these are all important issues that should be taught and if they were maybe millennials wouldnt be quite so clueless today.

i graduated high school in 1971, right when the civil unrest and anti-viet nam war riots were starting to have an effect. i wasnt eligible for the draft in '71', i was too young. i didnt turn 18 until september. but i was eligible in '72', '73', and '74'. just got lucky i wasnt called up. so i think i understand, at least a little, how people feel when they know no one is listening to them. 

my politics have become more conservative over the years also. the democrats have run completely off the rails with their guaranteed outcome ********. all anyone can ask is an equal chance, not equal outcome. this is where the hierarchies come into play. its the governments job to make sure the people displaced and at the bottom of these hierarchies dont get forgotten and that everyone gets an equal chance. this is where our corrupt two party system has failed miserably. its failed to keep the hierarchies somewhat under control so that you dont end up with the jeff bezos of the world owning everything and just buying the politicians to get what they want. and what they want is more for themselves and less for everyone else.  

so, yeah i do have some empathy for the protesters. i dont agree with the violence and looting but when you have been ignored for 50 or 60 years sometimes extreme measures are called for.

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

phillip53
phillip53

06.04.2020 | 6:52 AM ET

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

phillip53
phillip53

06.04.2020 | 6:58 AM ET

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.04.2020 | 2:35 PM ET

Have you stopped to consider what the people in those images did to end up on the wrong side of the police? Like, at all? Do you honestly think they were watering the flowers when a cop walked up and started laying into them with a truncheon? Do you honestly believe that communities would be better off under MS-13?

Without context, photographs can be the best of liars.

Listen to this:

I did some digging on George Floyd. Here's what they're not telling you:

A) George Floyd was a meth head, and a smack head.  His Autopsy report reveals that when he was arrested, he was high as a kite, and had both substances in his system in high levels.

B) Floyd was a career criminal, and was known to police. Long rap sheet of violent crimes. He'd done 5 years in 2009 for armed robbery and assault, and had a history of violent offences prior to this.

C) It's very likely he was a drug dealer. In fact, if you watch this video closely, you can see him dump a  baggie of meth or fet cut smack the moment he is arrested. He was, to put it bluntly, a *************. A man who would have been considered verminous by possibly every one of the people protesting his death in an alternate reality in which he was never killed and was encountered by them on the street.

If you want to know why Police get Jumpy, you might want to consider these FBI stats, which show that despite numbering less than 13% of the population, Blacks are responsible for the majority of murders which occur in the US, and make up 52% of total  murders, 54% of total Robberies, and 29% of ****s. At least, this was the case in 2016.

Source:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

* Edited at 06.04.2020, 3:04 PM ET *

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.04.2020 | 3:54 PM ET

Oh--I forgot to mention that he did those five years after he broke and entered a woman's house, beat her, and robbed her at gunpoint. Literally stuck a gun to her Belly and threatened to kill her and the baby.

What a Gem.

* Edited at 06.04.2020, 3:56 PM ET *

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.04.2020 | 4:15 PM ET

CoPS S VIrENt RaCes ThUgZ!!!!

Hippie
Hippie

06.04.2020 | 5:15 PM ET

Not sure what to think about this video..

PEACE
PEACE

06.04.2020 | 6:00 PM ET

This **** gets more and more disgusting and pathetic as we go, of course.

"I probably think you're a ****."

phillip53
phillip53

06.04.2020 | 6:05 PM ET

i can give context on two of the photos in that montage, bottom left is a college age woman who had committed the serious crime of having an open container on the beach. the bottom center photo shows a sheriffs deputy beating a homeless woman with mental health issues on the side of the road.  

ive never defended george floyd or even mentioned his name. his death is just the catalyst that set this off.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.04.2020 | 6:07 PM ET

That's not an argument. You don't have an argument.

I have simply presented facts, including some in the form of FBI data. Or do you no longer consider this body legitimate because their findings don't support your rhetoric?
PEACE
PEACE

06.04.2020 | 6:07 PM ET

The cops had a history too, what the **** is your point?

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.04.2020 | 6:11 PM ET

Also not an argument. nor a rebuttal of anything I've said, or counter-evidence to any of the information I've provided. You're not very good at this, really.
PEACE
PEACE

06.04.2020 | 6:13 PM ET

So yeah, no point.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

06.04.2020 | 6:13 PM ET

In fact what you've offered is referred to as a tu quoque. It's a fairly common fallacy committed by people of low intellect in debates.
PEACE
PEACE

06.04.2020 | 6:15 PM ET

Here's a hint dip****, I'm not debating you.

Page 7

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : New video shows Max Holloway’s instant backstage reaction after legendary Justin Gaethje knockout
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Magomed By KO? Pereira ‘Doesn’t Have A Chin’
  • MMA Mania : Bellator Paris Fight Card, Rumors For Nurmagomedov vs. Shabliy
  • MMA Mania : New Title? McGregor Vs. Chandler ‘Should Be For A Belt’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 300 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Junkie : Deiveson Figueiredo: 'I deserve to fight for the championship next' after UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Should Max Holloway go back to 145 or stay at 155 after BMF title win?
  • MMA Mania : Math! Harrison Proves ‘PFL Champions Can Beat Anyone’
  • Middle Easy : Kayla Harrison Calls For Interim Title Fight with Julianna Pena at UFC 303: ‘I Will Make Myself Available’
  • MMA Junkie : Judges Gonna Judge: Did Arman Tsarukyan deserve UFC 300 nod vs. Charles Oliveira?
  • MMAFighting.com : Jorge Masvidal explains frustration dealing with ‘diva’ Nate Diaz for boxing match
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Praised Max Holloway For Making Elite Fighters “Seem Normal,” Talks Alex Pereira’s Success Without Wrestling Skills
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Reacts To Max Holloway’s “F*cking Legendary” Knockout Win At UFC 300, Thinks Holloway Should Stay At Lightweight
  • MMA Junkie : Bo Nickal explains callout of Anthony Hernandez at UFC 300: 'I want to start fighting better guys'
  • Middle Easy : Former NFL Star Chad Ochocinco Promises to ‘Thump’ Max Holloway’s Chin in Proposed Sparring Session
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway brought back sparring for UFC 300, says fighting Justin Gaethje ‘like going through the gates of hell’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Iconic’ Holloway ‘Always Been That Good’
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Reacts To Max Holloway’s ‘BMF’ KO At UFC 300, Dubs Justin Gaethje ‘Easy Fight’
  • MMA Junkie : Jiri Prochazka sets sights on another light heavyweight title shot after UFC 300
  • MMA Mania : How Coming Out Changed The Life Of Liz Carmouche