Topic: Flores Jr vs. Ruiz

Flores Jr vs. Ruiz

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,216
  • Post Score: 47

05.22.2020 | 2:27 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
Flores Jr vs. Ruiz
  • Thursday 06.18.2020 at 08:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN
  • Promotion: Top Rank
  • Ownership: Top Rank, Inc.
  • Venue: The Bubble, MGM Grand Convention Center
  • Enclosure: Ring
  • TV Announcers: Joe Tessitore, Timothy Bradley, Andre Ward, Mark Kriegel
  • Ring Announcer: Mark Shunock
  • Interviews: Bernardo Osuna | Backstage: Bernardo Osuna
  • Matchmaker: Brad Goodman
  • Boxing Bouts: 5
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
(Boxing)   Gabriel Flores Jr.  defeats  Josec Ruiz via Decision, Unanimous   10 Rounds, 30:00 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Victor Rodriguez  vs.  Justin Horsley Ends in a No Contest, Unanimous   4 Rounds, 12:00 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Frevian Gonzalez  defeats  Jose Martinez via Decision, Unanimous   4 Rounds, 12:00 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Clay Collard  defeats  David Kaminsky via Decision, Split   6 Rounds, 18:00 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Robert Rodriguez  defeats  Adrian Servin via KO/TKO   2:48 Round 2 of 6, 5:48 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 4

Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  49,007  |  73.2%
  • Forum Posts:  9,120
  • Post Score: 300

06.18.2020 | 11:34 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 5 Winners, 2 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 19th with 7 others

Yes, you can put down prop bets.  We use be 5dimes and any prop available on bestfightodds you can bet. Finish, over/under, total decisions/finishes in a card. Like I said, anything available in bestfightodds.
And if course you can put down parlays and straight bets. 

There's links to the rules, odds and a spreadsheet with everyone's totals on the forum thread page. Have a look at that and that should show you all you need. Like I said it's pretty straightforward. You get 25k to start, runs from July to end of the year(2x a year Jan to Jun, Jul to Dec) . Whoever has most cash at the end wins

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

06.18.2020 | 11:46 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 5 Winners, 1 Perfect, 225 Points   |   Tied for 27th with 5 others

Yes, as Mikey says you can do any kind of prop bet.

You can also do parlays/accumulators, and these do not need to be event specific. For example, you can have a five spot parlay that contains some fighters from Bellator, and some from UFC.

No Boxing/Muay Thai/ Non-MMA bets are allowed.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 10 months, 4 weeks, 2 hours, and 24 minutes from now.
NickySwaz
NickySwaz
  • Predictions:  2,790  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  941
  • Post Score: 298

06.18.2020 | 11:51 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 5 Winners, 2 Perfect, 315 Points   |   2nd Place

Awesome thank you boys!

"“What happened to you, USA? Wake up, USA! Go! Go back for you, go! Go for Jesus. No forgay Jesus people." -Yoel Romero"

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Sticking Around! ‘This Is The Best I’ve Felt’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘It’s only a few pounds north’: Vergil Hunter talks possibility of Naoya Inoue taking on Gervonta Davis
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘It’s only a few pounds north’: Vergil Hunter talks possibility of Inoue facing Tank
  • MMA Junkie : Saudi Arabia announces extended partnership with UFC, including pay-per-view sponsorship
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303: McGregor vs. Chandler adds undefeated prospect to lineup
  • MMA Mania : ‘What I’m Going To Do To McGregor Is Going To Warrant’ Retirement
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen makes case for Jose Aldo title shot after UFC 301
  • Middle Easy : ‘A Lot Of Jealousy,’ Sean O’Malley On What Sparked Conor McGregor’s Twitter Tantrum Towards ‘Suga’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 56 pre-event facts: Can Derrick Lewis extend all-time KO record?
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Paid More In Taxes Than I Made Last Year In My Fight’
  • MMAFighting.com : Dan Hardy picks Conor McGregor to beat Michael Chandler: ‘He’s got that refinement in his game’
  • Middle Easy : ‘Problem-Solving’ Cory Sandhagen Reveals One Weakness He Sees In Unbeaten Umar Nurmagomedov
  • UFC.com : Rankings Report | Week of May 6, 2024
  • Bad Left Hook : Jermall Charlo charged with DWI and fleeing after crashing Lamborghini
  • UFC.com : Last Time In St. Louis
  • UFC.com : Billy Goff Is Willing To Take The Risks
  • MMA Mania : White Accused Of Betting On NFL During Boring Bout
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry unsure Darren Till fight happens, teases interest in Caleb Plant: ‘Bring it on, motherf*ckers’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 56 commentary team, broadcast plans set: Laura Sanko joins booth for second time in 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Payton Talbott draws Yanis Ghemmouri at UFC 303 on June 29