Topic: Makubu vs. Cieslak

Makubu vs. Cieslak

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,214
  • Post Score: 47

01.14.2020 | 11:27 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
Makubu vs. Cieslak
  • Friday 01.31.2020 at 12:00 PM ET
  • Promotion: Babilon MMA
  • Tapology Accounts: BabilonMMA
  • Co-Promoter: Ilungu Yuyoyo General Promotions
  • Venue: Shark Club
  • Enclosure: Ring
  • Boxing Bouts: 1
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
(Boxing)   Ilunga Makabu  defeats  Michał Cieślak via Decision, Unanimous   12 Rounds, 36:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

2020.01.14 11:27 PM ET

bout announced

Ilunga Makabu vs. Michał Cieślak
2020.01.21 9:07 AM ET

event start time updated

From Saturday, January 25 at 12:00pm ET to Friday, January 31 at 12:00pm ET
Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  49,007  |  73.2%
  • Forum Posts:  9,120
  • Post Score: 300

01.30.2020 | 8:39 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 1 of 1 Winners, 0 Perfect, 50 Points   |   Tied for 8th with 15 others

Makabu vs. Cieślak
Ilunga Makabu, TKO, R4
This fight should be EPIC!!! It's the 1st time the Kinshaa Stadium has held a boxing match since the Rumble in The Jungle!!!! Apparently the President/General of the Congo wants to bring Joshua vs Wilder or Fury to the Congo for Rumble in the Jungle part II!!! For this fight Makabu is a bit of hero in the Congo, he has been on tour knocking out Russians, South Afrikaans, Europeans, any1 who get's in his way!!! He's been on the road as the away fighter for years whicj makes his winning streak all the more impressive, as he's had to KO people in their backyard to do it!! Cieslak is good but Makabu will KO him!

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

01.30.2020 | 8:13 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 0 of 1 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 24th with 41 others

Makabu vs. Cieślak
Michał Cieślak, DEC
Tough fight

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

2020.02.01 2:13 AM ET

bout result

Ilunga Makabu defeats Michał Cieślak via 12 Round Decision

weigh-in result

Ilunga Makabu: 197.0 lbs (89.4 kgs)

weigh-in result

Michał Cieślak: 199.0 lbs (90.3 kgs)
Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  49,007  |  73.2%
  • Forum Posts:  9,120
  • Post Score: 300

02.01.2020 | 2:16 AM ET

Predictions: 1 of 1 Winners, 0 Perfect, 50 Points   |   Tied for 8th with 15 others

Makubu got the win but apparently it was a bit shady! There was a round in which Makubu was hurt and it ended after 2minutes not 3! There was another round where the opposite was happening and that ran late! 
Then at the end almost 5mins before the result was announced a graphic appeared on the broadcast  that announced Makubu as winner, 5mins before scorecards were announced!
Hhhmmmmmm, fishy!
Also, Don King was involved in promotion so you know he's scammed everybody for everything!!!!

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Alex Pereira Challenges Anthony Smith To $50,000 Grappling Match, Smith Accepts
  • Jits Magazine : UFC Veteran Raphael Assuncao Spits At 10th Planet Black Belt After Disqualification Win
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! O’Malley Wants Sleepy Time For Mac
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Sleep Sean O’Malley’
  • MMA Mania : ‘My D—k Didn’t Get Hard!’ Brown Couldn’t ‘Get Fired Up’ About Fight Offer
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Snaps Back at ‘Sugar’d Up’ Conor McGregor Over Past PED Usage: ‘When Your Idols Turn to Rivals’
  • Middle Easy : Ian Garry Promises to ‘Slap the Mouth Off’ Colby Covingtong Within One Round: ‘Sign the F*cking Contract’
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo opens as big underdog for potential Sean O’Malley title fight
  • Middle Easy : Dana White Roasted Over Fighter Pay, Slams ‘Liberal F*cks’ Netflix During the Streaming Giant’s Tom Brady Special
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Felt I Can’t Say No’
  • MMAFighting.com : Heather Hardy reveals career likely over due to ‘too much brain damage’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 medical suspensions: Four fighters receive 180 days but not Jack Shore for leg wound
  • MMA Junkie : Weekend boxing review: Canelo Alvarez gave vintage performance. Is David Benavidez next?
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier thinks Islam Makhachev is underestimating him ahead of UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall In The Dark While Jones ‘Is Playing Games Again’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 medical suspensions: 3 winners potentially out 6 months
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo vs. Sean O’Malley? ‘Very Possible Chance’ Outlandish Title Fight Happens, Says Outspoken UFC Star
  • MMA Junkie : Matt Brown explains how UFC 300 snub finalized retirement decision, says BKFC signing 'not out of the question'
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean O’Malley responds to Conor McGregor diss, now wants Michael Chandler to ‘sleep’ him