Topic: Valor Fighting Challenge 54

Andy Warski vs Tonkasaw: MMA's version of KSI vs Logan Paul That Never Was

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

02.05.2019 | 1:25 AM ET

This is relatively old news and most people here wouldn't know or care about these two lolcows trying to beat each other's brains in, but since it is MMA related I'd figure I would talk about it since it was going to be featured on an actual fight card. Well...that and this is a hilarious **** show that completely flew under our radar that I figure we could all point and laugh at together.

For those who are not in the loop, aka occasionally browse KiwiFarms for the lulz, and have no idea who these two brainlets are, here are the cliff notes. Andy Warski (real name Andy Pires) and Tonkasaw (real name Robby Pilkington), as the thread title would suggest, are both low level alt right Youtube personalities that do live stream shows centered around creating drama. Basically, they are the Dollar Tree versions of Jerry Springer, Andy Kaufmann or Howard Stern but without any of the humor, charm or personality. Warski and Tonka used to be buddy buddy and did a stupid collaboration live show with other far right types known as "Internet Bloodsports" and yes, the show was as cringe inducing as the title suggests.  After the show flamed out due to the volatile personalities involved, as well as many of the main members associated with the show engaging in...shall we say "questionable practices"..., they eventually began to turn on one another.  To cut the story as short as possible, Tonkasaw decided to become an IRL Internet Tough Guy and challenged Warski to fight in a legit MMA fight, despite the fact both men had no MMA training whatsoever (despite Tonkasaw's claim to the contrary) and Tonkasaw's only connection to MMA is his promoter's license that he had from his pro wrestling days.  Valor Fights decided to pick up this stupidity so they could make a quick buck, and just like that this train wreck of a fight was on.  Until it wasn't because Tonka decided to use his promoter's license to keep changing his personal information on the fighter registration form so he could duck Warski.  As I am sure any member that has a promoter's license here knows, that is kind of a big no no.  Due to the shenanigans pulled by Tonkasaw, he was forced to withdraw from the fight and looked like an absolute choad while Warski actually was able to make weight and then proceeded to mock his dip**** of an opponent.  After this backfire, however, Warski also pointed out he gained a newfound respect for the training that goes into MMA and is going to continue to train and try to actually fight someone.  Whether or not it is a legit fight or another freak show fight with a YouTuber is yet to be determined.

If any of you want to find the full build up to this nonsense, you can readily find it on YouTube. I have no interest of posting it here because it is so stupid and cancerous.  But I figured since this is MMA related, I figured I would share it with you all.

So...thoughts?

* Edited at 02.05.2019, 2:50 AM ET *

"..."

Valor Fighting Challenge 54
  • Saturday 01.19.2019 at 06:00 PM ET
  • Name: Valor Fighting Challenge 54
  • Also Known As: VFC 54
  • Promotion: Valor Fights
  • Ownership: Tim Loy
  • Venue: Knoxville Civic Auditorium-Coliseum
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • Ring Announcer: Shamir Peshewa
  • Matchmaker: Tim Loy
  • MMA Bouts: 16
  • Muay Thai Bouts: 1
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Shanna Young   defeats   Jessica Borga   via Submission, Strikes   3:24 Round 3 of 3, 13:24 Total Bout Page
Jason King   defeats   Jason Wolf   via KO/TKO   1:10 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Harry Hunsucker   defeats   Billy Swanson   via KO/TKO   0:50 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Chris Ocon   defeats   Tyler Edwards   via KO/TKO   4:04 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Olivia Parker   defeats   Jennifer Morgan   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Christina Adcock   defeats   Hayley Turner   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
(Muay Thai)   Damir Ferhatbegović  defeats  Nickalas Martino via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Taylor Turner   defeats   Ashley Samples   via KO/TKO   3:49 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Keith Olson   defeats   Tim Boyle   via KO/TKO   0:14 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Dre Miley   defeats   Marquis Johnson   via Submission, Choke   0:36 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Tabatha Ann Watkins   defeats   Carmen Milagros   via Submission, Armbar   2:15 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
David Robins   defeats   Daishaun Middleton   via KO/TKO   0:57 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Chase Wender   defeats   Roy Sanders   via Submission   3:42 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Chris Wolff   defeats   Billy Combs   via Submission, Armbar   0:33 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
James Adcock   defeats   Brandon Grimmett   via Submission, Choke   1:54 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Dylan DeAngelo   defeats   Andrew Sturdivant   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   0:39 Round 2 of 3, 3:39 Total Bout Page
Silas Reynolds   defeats   Jordan Dodd   via Submission, Armbar   2:55 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Francis Ngannou tragically loses 18-month-old son, MMA world mourns
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Says BMF Title Is A Must For Ilia Topuria vs. Max Holloway, Eyes Silver Strap Himself
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 Embedded, episode 1: ‘To be a legend, you’ve got to beat a legend’
  • MMA Junkie : Colby Covington confirms summer return, says Ian Machado Garry 'has to show me he's serious'
  • Bad Left Hook : Squash matches are bad for everyone
  • MMAFighting.com : Michael Page eager to kick ‘fake’ Colby Covington in the face
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301: Make your predictions for Pantoja vs. Erceg, Aldo vs. Martinez
  • UFC.com : Fight By Fight Preview | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • MMA Junkie : 'Better than gold' Mike Perry wants to settle trash talk with Darren Till inside BKFC ring
  • MMAFighting.com : Charly Arnolt praises UFC staff after nearly passing on historic ring announcing save: ‘I was scared’
  • Middle Easy : BKFC KnuckleMania IV Salaries, Revealed; Mike Perry Pockets Event-High $600K
  • MMA Mania : Go Pro? Texas Commission Rules On Paul Vs Tyson
  • MMA Mania : Aging Alves ‘Going Back To Retirement’
  • UFC.com : Monthly Report: April 2024
  • UFC.com : Get To Know The Challenger | Steve Erceg
  • MMA Junkie : Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson will be pro fight over eight 2-minute rounds
  • Bad Left Hook : Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson ‘sanctioned as professional fight’: Rules, glove weight
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul sanctioned as pro bout
  • Middle Easy : BKFC President David Feldman Explains How Conor McGregor Become Part Owner, Says Dana White Is ‘Probably A Little Mad’
  • MMA Junkie : Clay Collard vs. Mads Burnell headlines 2024 PFL 5 in Salt Lake City