Topic: Scott Rosa

Interesting fact about this guy..........

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

jaykool777
jaykool777
  • Predictions:  25,528  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,654
  • Post Score: 158

10.23.2011 | 12:18 AM ET

I've been working for the past year in Bishop, CA, installing the medical gas and water piping for North Inyo Hospital's new wing. I worked on this job with Scott Rosa's dad. Rosa's dad was my foreman on this job. I got to see this guy fight as an amateur in Reno, NV. He won his first fight in Shark Fights, and if he finds a good wrestling coach, all I can say is............watch out for this guy. WAR!!!!!!! Scott Rosa!!!!

"Keep it punk rock!!!!"

Scott  Rosa

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Scott Thomas Rosa
  • Pro MMA Record: 5-2-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: N/A
  • Current Streak: 1 Loss
  • Last Fight: May 18, 2013 in GC
  • Weight Class: Middleweight | Last Weigh-In: 184.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Reno Academy of Combat
  • Height: 6'6" (199cm) | Reach: N/A
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD
  • Born: United States
  • Fighting out of: Reno, Nevada
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

redkayak
redkayak

10.23.2011 | 12:20 AM ET

thanks for the info

cage must be tall if he is 6'6

"If you can't feed your baby then don't have a baby and don't think maybe if you can't feed your baby.-MJ"

Swickotine
Swickotine
  • Predictions:  18,174  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  11,851
  • Post Score: 223

10.23.2011 | 12:36 AM ET

Yeah I picked him last time he fought, he seems pretty good.

* Edited at 10.23.2011, 12:37 AM ET *

"I'm bi-polar...nice jab, mean hook."

jaykool777
jaykool777

10.23.2011 | 12:37 AM ET

@ redkayak - he's 6'-6" with an 84" reach. If he can get some really good wrestling under his belt, this kid will rule at 185, and quite possibly 205. As an amateur, I saw him fight a guy that outweighed him by almost 80lbs. at fight time. Scott was 215, and they guy he fought had to cut weight to make the 265lb weight limit. Scott held his own very well in the first round, and the 2nd round was close, but by the 3rd Scott wore down from keeping that big guy off of him and he lost by split decision. The reason Scott took the fight was because the fighter at LHW, pulled out at the last minute, and Scott took this fight on short notice to keep himself active in the cage.

"Keep it punk rock!!!!"

FresnoMMA
FresnoMMA
  • Predictions:  57,458  |  68.6%
  • Forum Posts:  7,436
  • Post Score: 204

10.23.2011 | 12:39 AM ET

Cool I'll definately keep this guy on my radar.
jaykool777
jaykool777

10.23.2011 | 12:40 AM ET

@ swickotine - he was really nervous because that was his first pro fight, but I think he did really good. I told his dad, that Scott has a bright future in this sport. Rosa's dad says that it drives him nuts every time Scott fights, but it's what Scott wants to do.

"Keep it punk rock!!!!"

Swickotine
Swickotine
  • Predictions:  18,174  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  11,851
  • Post Score: 223

10.23.2011 | 12:43 AM ET

Yeah it would be tough to watch your son fight, especially in Shark Fights where the guys aren't weak.

"I'm bi-polar...nice jab, mean hook."

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.23.2011 | 6:02 AM ET

@jaykool. did you play music at john ascauga's nugget?

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Ronin BJJ Camp Ibiza Combines Instruction And Location For The Ideal Training Camp
  • Middle Easy : Michael Bisping Suggests Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Rematch; Kamaru Usman Wants ‘Predator’ To Face Oleksandr Usyk
  • MMA Junkie : Cage Warriors featherweight Connor Hitchens dead at 26
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier warns Jon Jones about Stipe Miocic: 'If you overlook him, he will put you out'
  • MMAFighting.com : Eddie Hearn criticizes Ryan Garcia for ‘most stupid, childish behavior’ since positive drug tests
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor ‘Ecstatic’ After Learning About ‘Fat Rat’ Khabib Nurmagomedov’s Alleged Tax Issues With Russian Government
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen says he's boxing Jorge Masvidal in October as result of recent beef
  • MMA Mania : The Rock Unrecognizable In ‘The Smashing Machine’
  • MMAFighting.com : Matt Brown criticizes Jake Paul ‘trying to be f*cking hard’ talking trash to Mike Tyson: ‘So cringe’
  • MMA Mania : Murphy Cracks Top 15 In Latest UFC Rankings Update
  • MMA Junkie : Sean O'Malley releases footage of armed police storming house after hoax 'swatting' call
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 304: Molly McCann’s return announced for Leon Edwards vs. Belal Muhammad 2 card
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He can’t control his emotions’: Taylor confident he’s got the edge over Catterall
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He can’t control his emotions’: Josh Taylor confident he’s got the edge over Jack Catterall
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor ‘currently in negotiation stage’ with UFC on new contract, still wants 3 fights in 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor takes aim at UFC's welterweight title picture: 'Leon Edwards loves a decision'
  • MMAFighting.com : Neeraj Goyat vs. Whindersson Nunes announced for Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul undercard
  • MMA Mania : MVP Accepts Garry’s UFC 303 Callout
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Tyron Woodley equates final UFC fights to ‘a simulation,’ calls ‘Apex arena deal kinda whack’
  • MMA Mania : The End Of Pay-Per-View?