Topic: Evangelista Santos

Cyborg leaves hospital; "just broke eggshell"

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Kinsalsa
Kinsalsa
  • Predictions:  360  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,772
  • Post Score: 129

07.17.2016 | 11:24 PM ET

After the photo skull fracture as a result of Michael Page's knee that knocked him out in the Bellator 158 posted on social networks , the Brazilian Evangelista Cyborg decided to clarify that's okay. - I am whole, nothing happened. 're All worried world, campaigning for donations, but I'm not in need of anything. I'm fine even. Only broke the egg shell, but with the brain nothing happened. Bellator is not denied anything, is giving me the greatest moral here, helping me at all. The fighter revealed that he left the hospital where he was hospitalized in London on their own, and that will be operated in the United States, where again in two days. - I did not stay in the hospital because I'm not feeling anything, and did not stay there because. I left and I hope to come back in two days to the US, and will be operated there. No need to worry, it's fine - said the fighter.

Translated from portuguese of an article with quotes by Combate today: http://sportv.globo.com/site/combate/noticia/2016/07/cyborg-deixa-hospital-e-diz-que-esta-bem-so-quebrou-casca-do-ovo.html

* Edited at 07.17.2016, 11:32 PM ET *

"Endings are sad, beginnings are scary...but it's the middle that counts."

Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Name: Evangelista Santos
  • Pro MMA Record: 21-18-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: Cyborg
  • Current Streak: 2 Losses
  • Last Fight: July 16, 2016 in BFC
  • Weight Class: Welterweight | Last Weigh-In: 170.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: The Arena MMA
  • Height: 5'10" (178cm) | Reach: 76.0" (193cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $77,000 USD
  • Born: Rondonopolis, Brazil
  • Fighting out of: San Diego, California
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

Kinsalsa
Kinsalsa
  • Predictions:  360  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,772
  • Post Score: 129

07.17.2016 | 11:31 PM ET

Says he is fine, nothing hapenned with his brain. Bellator is supporting him. Has left the hospital by his own decision and will fly the states in a couple of days where he will be operated.

"Endings are sad, beginnings are scary...but it's the middle that counts."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : UFC 301, The Morning After: Retirement Isn’t Real!
  • Bad Left Hook : Boxing streaming and TV schedule for May 6-11
  • Jits Magazine : Michel Pereira Lands Crazy Backflip Pass Into Controversial Submission Win At UFC 301
  • Jits Magazine : Tony Ferguson Reveals That He Has Been Offered A Grappling Match With Charles Oliveira
  • MMA Mania : Alvarez Clowned De La Hoya After Win
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 post-fight show: Reaction to Alexandre Pantoja’s scare, Jose Aldo’s big return
  • MMA Mania : UFC 303 Gets ‘Foggy’ Teaser Trailer
  • Middle Easy : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia: Canelo Dominates in Unanimous Decision Victory [Video Highlights]
  • MMA Mania : Video: Canelo Mocks Benavidez After Beating Munguia
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Have A Date, I’ll Let Boss Man Dana Announce That’
  • MMA Mania : De La Hoya Reacts To Canelo Beating Munguia
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 bonuses: Michel Pereira snags extra $50,000 for monster finish of Ihor Potieria
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 bonuses: Michel Pereira snags extra $50,000 for monster finish of Ihor Potieria
  • UFC.com : Bonus Coverage | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • MMA Mania : Bonuses! Back-Flipping Pereira Banks $50K
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 PPV Results, Streaming Updates
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 results: Alexandre Pantoja ekes by Steve Erceg to retain title in thrilling five-round battle
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia full fight video highlights
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 bonuses: The Force is $50,000 strong with Mauricio Ruffy
  • MMA Junkie : Canelo Alvarez drops, beats overmatched Jaime Munguia to retain 168-pound title