Tapology Forums

Condit vs Lawler

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Franklin880088
Franklin880088
  • Predictions:  1,570  |  59.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,452
  • Post Score: 120

07.23.2015 | 9:50 AM ET

Looks like there making 
Condit vs Lawler

Woodly vs Hendricks

I am not mad at this at all. I love these fights and if this is accurate.
http://www.lowkickmma.com/ufc-3/report-lawler-vs-condit-hendricks-vs-woodley-for-ufc-194/

"here I come to save the day"

Responses Page 4

Lopati
Lopati
  • Predictions:  18,574  |  61.4%
  • Forum Posts:  13,352
  • Post Score: 179

07.30.2015 | 4:29 PM ET

you ******* moron here is the definition of beneficial

beneficial: Conferring Benefit, advantageous, helpful.

That would mean that it helps them win not just train and as I have shown your dumb ass time and time again more fighters on steroids lose than win.  So please again explain how beneficial they are.

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

Lopati
Lopati

07.30.2015 | 4:30 PM ET

I actually have statistics to back up my point your bologna is based on conjecture and hear say.  

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

Franklin880088
Franklin880088

07.30.2015 | 4:34 PM ET

Argue why I think condit would have beatn Hendrick if that had been five rounds? Easy, go watch the fight, Condit was beating the **** out of Hendrick in the 3rd who was completed gassed out and had pretty much nothing left. So it pretty safe to assume that had that fight gone two more rounds condit would have won.  As for the woodly fight, I never said he would have won that particular fight if it had went 5 rounds, I simply said I believe carlos would beat him in 5 round fight. Also it seems like you did not read the arguments, because I was arguing that Carlos COndit TDD does not need to improve anymore for him to be successful champ, because none of the current power wrestlers, hendricks/Woodly can keep wrestling centric pace for 5 rounds and neither one was successful on the ground with Condit . It feels like you read a single line of the argument and then just assumed that was the general argument, when in reality the argument was that Condit ground game is so good that the current contenders could not keep the pace needed to win via takedowns alone in 5 round fight with him. Also another argument was that carlos has improved his TDD since joining the UFC, which is true and can be seen between his two fights with Martin kampman, that condit has significantly improved his takedown defense since he first joined the UFC.

Franklin880088
Franklin880088

07.30.2015 | 4:38 PM ET

Your stats don't provide the necessarily context, since they were not even randomly drug testing at the time nor was it as thorough and since increasing testing has shown to be catching numerous guys who have passed several drug tests. Only a moron like yourself would assume that the time they got caught was the only time they used which is absurd. Sorry your boy Anderson/Vitor/Overreem/Lombard where all cheating for years before they were caught, the fact you want to live with your head up your ass is not anyone elses problem, but your own. 

Lopati
Lopati

07.30.2015 | 4:39 PM ET

So winning one round out of 3 means you are gonna win the fight.  OKAY dumb****.

Lopati
Lopati

07.30.2015 | 4:41 PM ET

you keep trying to sell this with your lame ass comment about a dutch kick boxer with amazing wrestling. GTFOH.  If you think Kampman is anywhere near a legit wrestler you are delusional which all tapology members with a brain already know you to be.

Lopati
Lopati

07.30.2015 | 4:42 PM ET

When did I ever say that was the only time they used?  Again moron don't think for other people when you can't think for yourself as you continue to show time and time again.

Franklin880088
Franklin880088

07.30.2015 | 4:43 PM ET

He could have arguably won that 3 round fight and many people scored it for condit. Also did you even watch that fight? Out side of a flash knoick out, what was Hendrick going to do to condit? He could not even get him down anymore and was getting wrecked striking in the 3rd. He was completely gassed. The fact you want to somehow pretend he would have pulled the next two rounds out of his ass despite clearly seeing a trend in the fight going condit way, is your provocative, but I don't agree and think your being delusional, but that par for the course from you.

Lopati
Lopati

07.30.2015 | 4:46 PM ET

I never stated an opinion about the fight.  Simply clowned you for your stupid opinion that Condit wins all 5 round fights because he won one round against Hendrix.

Condit is also one of my top 3 favorite fighters.

Franklin880088
Franklin880088

07.30.2015 | 4:46 PM ET

I never said Kampman has amazing wrestling, I said it underrated, which it is. He has out wrestled, wrestlers like rick story before. His wrestling is alot better then your giving him credit. Also again I said Condit wrestling has improve based on the fact he fought kampman once got taken down through out the fight, when he fights him again Kampman and Kampman could not take him down out side the first. Which shows improvement in condit wrestling. Please actually read what I say instead of just answering haft assed.

Lopati
Lopati

07.30.2015 | 4:47 PM ET

just to clarify for you though I had Condit winning the fight.  The problem is your conjecture that Condit wins all 5 round fights.

Franklin880088
Franklin880088

07.30.2015 | 4:51 PM ET

Dude you are just straight up delusional and contradicting your self. For starters if you acknowledge that fighters who get caught using steriods was using them in past fight before getting caught, then how do you acknowledge your stats as legitment?  That in it self is a contradiction. Your pretty much acknowledging your own stats are not accurate, yet your using them as the stance for your argument. Like do you understand how stupid that sounds?

Lopati
Lopati

07.30.2015 | 4:51 PM ET

did you ever think that as bad as Kampman's wrestling is that Condit's tdd is that much worse.

Lopati
Lopati

07.30.2015 | 4:52 PM ET

will be back later gotta dip on the airport for a while.

Franklin880088
Franklin880088

07.30.2015 | 4:58 PM ET

I never said condit wins all 5 round fights, I said his TDD will not prevent him from being a reigning champion in the current UFC welter weight division. He can still lose, I just don't believe it will be due to wrestling in 5 rounder unless someone like GSP is around who can actually out grapple condit for 5 rounds.  Again your not reading my entire post and just coming at me with haft assed statements, that I never even said and just putting words in my mouth .  Please go back and read my entire arguments instead of just making them up as you go.

Im done here though. I am not going to bother responding to someone who not even reading what I am saying and just making up arguments I am not even making.  

* Edited at 07.30.2015, 4:59 PM ET *

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned substance in Devin Haney fight, Garcia responds
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Will Jose Aldo and Alexandre Pantoja give Brazil something to cheer about at UFC 301?
  • Bad Left Hook : Report: Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned PED
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301's Steve Erceg aware of unusual title shot opportunity, still feels pressure to win
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 fight card: Pantoja vs. Erceg
  • UFC.com : UFC Championship Fights That Have Happened In Rio de Janeiro
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Pereira takes down Daniel Cormier in UFC 301 hallway tussle
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Alex Pereira forces Daniel Cormier to plead for help with takedown: 'Stop this guy'
  • Middle Easy : Canelo Alvarez and Oscar De La Hoya Nearly Throw Hands in Heated Press Conference Confrontation
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 Embedded, episode 3: ‘I could fight right now’
  • MMA Mania : Video: Cormier Saved By Security From Pereira Manhandling
  • Middle Easy : Paige VanZant Not Looking Past Fellow OnlyFans Star Elle Brooke: ‘I’m Gonna Get Ready For War’
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith no longer 'blinded' by title goal before UFC 301: 'I'm almost carrying an anchor with me'
  • MMAFighting.com : Stephen A. Smith ‘disgusted’ at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson being sanctioned as pro bout
  • MMA Mania : Video: Canelo Confronts And Blasts ‘F—king P—sy’ De La Hoya
  • MMA Junkie : Canelo Alvarez goes off on 'f*cking p*ssy' Oscar De La Hoya, separated mid-press conference
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo Alvarez erupts on ‘f*cking asshole’ Oscar De La Hoya, duo separated in profane presser exchange
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo Alvarez, Oscar De La Hoya separated after profane presser exchange; Alvarez erupts
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He tried to steal money and he’s a f—ing a—hole’: Canelo steps to Oscar at press conference
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Kaan Ofli | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko