Topic: M-1 Challenge 57

M-1 Challenge 57 Discussion

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

alienator13
alienator13

04.27.2015 | 2:21 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 620 Points   |   2nd Place

I just pre-ordered this event only for 4 dollars. Extremely cheap imo, I would have paid that only to see Mansour Barnaoui vs Maxim Divnich, both fighters should already be in UFC. And of course Marcin Tybura vs Stephan Puetz as a main event, can't wait for this event.
M-1 Challenge 57
Bout   Info
Stephan Puetz   defeats   Marcin Tybura   via KO/TKO, Doctor Stoppage   3:48 Round 3 of 5, 13:48 Total Bout Page
Mansour Barnaoui   defeats   Maxim Divnich   via KO/TKO, Punches   4:48 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Alexey Kunchenko   defeats   Dez Parker   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:55 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Magomed Idrisov   defeats   Max Coga   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Nikita Chistyakov   defeats   Moktar Benkaci   via Decision, Majority   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Murad Mirzabekov   defeats   Fabrice Dato   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:01 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Kurban Ibragimov   defeats   David Trallero   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:00 Round 2 of 3, 7:00 Total Bout Page
Damir Ismagulov   defeats   Sergey Andreev   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Rashid Yusupov   defeats   Mitry Medvedev   via KO/TKO, Punch   1:32 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Adam Yandiev   defeats   Dmitry Adeev   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   1:14 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Shavkat Rakhmonov   defeats   Bartosz Chyrek   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:50 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Timur Nagibin   defeats   Akmaljon Mamurov   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:05 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 2

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

05.02.2015 | 8:46 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 12 Winners, 1 Perfect, 255 Points   |   Tied for 74th

@DrGlaze It was a rather shocking upset.  I thought Tybura would have finished him, but Puetz really held his own.  I really hope the UFC is able to sign up Puetz to a long term deal after this fight.  The guy has too much talent to be fighting in M-1 for the rest of his career.  Not only that, I feel Puetz could take the UFC LHW division by storm right now considering how relatively thin the division is; especially if he can beat one of the best Heavyweights not in the UFC by a doctor's stoppage TKO.

"..."

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,337  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,487
  • Post Score: 203

05.02.2015 | 8:57 PM ET

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 110th

I only caught one fight, but man, Kunchenko looks like a beast. 

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

alienator13
alienator13

05.03.2015 | 1:36 AM ET

Predictions: 9 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 620 Points   |   2nd Place

@nogfan, Idrisov was stronger than Coga and most of the time it was just fighting in a clinch, Idrisov mainly hugged Coga the whole fight, he got few takedowns when Coga tried to land some knees in the clinch. Coga had good guillotine attempt at one point, can't remember was it in a 2nd or 3rd round. Sometimes it looked like Coga iniated the clinch which was pretty weird since he was losing that battle. Maybe he thought Idrisov will gas out and he will get the top position and finish him in the ground or maybe he felt Idrisov's punching power and didn't want any of it.

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : McGrail vs Leach: Live discussion, 2 pm ET
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 play-by-play and live results (4 p.m. ET)
  • Bad Left Hook : Ramirez vs Barthelemy: Live updates and results, 8 pm ET
  • MMA Mania : BKFC KnuckleMania 4, live stream, play-by-play and results
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 live results
  • Jits Magazine : Liisi Vaht Makes Flawless Debut In ONE Friday Fights 60 Results
  • Jits Magazine : Craig Jones Reveals His ‘Stack’ Of Steroids From Ever Titan
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 Results: Nicolau vs. Perez
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 Results: Perry vs. Alves
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Even Holloway Knows He Got Dropped At UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Video: LFA's Kendra McIntyre ragdoll KOs opponent with absolutely vicious head kick
  • MMA Mania : Staredowns! ‘Platinum’ Has Fiery Exchange With Alves
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video, results
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith on Alex Pereira: 'Given the opportunity, we both would jump on it'
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Official Weigh Ins Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream (9 p.m. ET)
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Recalls Justin Gaethje’s ‘Vibranium’ Leg Kicks: ‘This Guy Kick Hard As Sh*t’
  • MMA Junkie : Vanessa Demopoulos prepared to get used to familiarity with UFC opponents like Emily Ducote
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video at 9 p.m. ET