Topic: MMA Super Heroes 7

MMA Super Heroes 7

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

vazio
vazio
  • Predictions:  17,531  |  63.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,205
  • Post Score: 225

11.13.2014 | 6:44 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 9 Winners, 0 Perfect, 265 Points   |   Tied for 36th with 2 others

Last minute addition!
Strawweight GP, don't miss this one!
MMA Super Heroes 7
Bout   Info
Murilo Trevizan   defeats   Vitor Regis   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:34 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Virna Jandiroba   defeats   Camila Lima   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:30 Round 2 of 3, 9:30 Total Bout Page
Daiane Firmino   defeats   Ariane Lipski   via KO/TKO   3:20 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Diego Lopes   defeats   José Roberto   via KO/TKO, Retirement   2:28 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Marilia Santos   defeats   Aline Sattelmayer   via Decision, Majority   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Cristiano Souza   defeats   Edgar Oliveira   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Allan Henrique   defeats   Fernando Parolin   via Decision, Majority   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Eliel Darley   defeats   Davi Souza   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:00 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Maicon Rodrigo   defeats   Wanderley Junior   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

vazio
vazio

11.16.2014 | 4:07 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 9 Winners, 0 Perfect, 265 Points   |   Tied for 36th with 2 others

Marilia Santos didn't make weigh. Her bout was still on, but she wouldn't be allowed to fight for the belt if she won the fight (which she did)... so the other semi-final became the final. Virna Jandiroba is the first strawweight champion.
curtwag84
curtwag84
  • Predictions:  13,940  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,695
  • Post Score: 273

11.16.2014 | 4:17 PM ET

Nice! glad they made the impromptu title fight on the spot and didnt wait to see if she would make weight later on down the road., Im glad to see more orgs coming down hard on weight misses. I like Deeps rule of you cant win a DEC if you miss weight. Not only does it make the fight more exciting cause one person knows they have to finish but. If you win a DEC which isnt really "beating" your opponent you get screwed for fudging around with your weight.

"I'd like to take this chance, to appologize. To absolutely nobody. -Connor McGreGOAT"

vazio
vazio

11.16.2014 | 4:56 PM ET

I think "you can't win a decision if you miss weight" a little too harsh, you might risk turning the fight into some freakshow with one dude just surviving there, knowing that will be enough. 

but I agree something more than a fine should be done. recently, Jungle Fight has been deducting 2 points (on top of the usual fine) if a guy misses weight. I think that's more fair. you can still win a decision, but you have to dominate the other guy for three rounds. it also makes the fights more exciting, cause no one will leave to the judges having a 2 point deduction.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Fight Tracks: The walkout songs of UFC 301 with AC/DC x 3
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay: Jose Aldo nets $21k for potential final UFC fight
  • MMAFighting.com : Steve Erceg reacts to Alexandre Pantoja loss at UFC 301: ‘I just blew it’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Feel Bad For Buffer’
  • MMA Mania : Biggest Winners, Loser From UFC 301
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301, The Morning After: Retirement Isn’t Real!
  • Bad Left Hook : Boxing streaming and TV schedule for May 6-11
  • Jits Magazine : Michel Pereira Lands Crazy Backflip Pass Into Controversial Submission Win At UFC 301
  • Jits Magazine : Tony Ferguson Reveals That He Has Been Offered A Grappling Match With Charles Oliveira
  • MMA Mania : Alvarez Clowns ‘Girl’ De La Hoya After Win
  • MMA Mania : Alvarez Clowned De La Hoya After Win
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 post-fight show: Reaction to Alexandre Pantoja’s scare, Jose Aldo’s big return
  • MMA Mania : UFC 303 Gets ‘Foggy’ Teaser Trailer
  • Middle Easy : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia: Canelo Dominates in Unanimous Decision Victory [Video Highlights]
  • MMA Mania : Video: Canelo Mocks Benavidez After Beating Munguia
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Have A Date, I’ll Let Boss Man Dana Announce That’
  • MMA Mania : De La Hoya Reacts To Canelo Beating Munguia
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 2024 post-fight bonus winners: Inside the numbers
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 bonuses: Michel Pereira snags extra $50,000 for monster finish of Ihor Potieria
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 bonuses: Michel Pereira snags extra $50,000 for monster finish of Ihor Potieria