Ajax loader

Topic: Off Topic

Tapology Talks: Movies

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Griffy
Griffy
  • Predictions:  38,594  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2,503
  • Post Score: 253

05.28.2014 | 7:50 PM ET

I went back all the way to the 20th page and didn't see anyone who started a thread about movies. If there is one, just let this thread sink away into the abyss of thread history, but if not, this is something we can talk about. We've got one for every sport, music, and TV shows. So I figured might as well.

* Edited at 05.28.2014, 7:51 PM ET *

"I think Gayffy suits you better, because you are gay." - Nomad

Responses Page 75

KolmBroderick
KolmBroderick
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: -50

12.24.2018 | 5:34 PM ET

I watched recently The Christmas Chronicles on Netflix. Who else? I think it's a pretty decent movie and suitable for children. Btw I read an ipvanish review because I'm looking for a decent VPN service for Netflix (I'm moving). What can you recommend?
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  3,738  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  4,485
  • Post Score: 108

12.25.2018 | 5:38 PM ET

@Kolm I recommend NordVPN.

"'John Jones will never headline a UFC event ever again"--Dana white 2016."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  64,442  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,958
  • Post Score: 12

02.16.2019 | 7:19 PM ET

The Pale Rider followed by Total Recall........ a little piece of heaven

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my Glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  1,673  |  61.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,305
  • Post Score: 79

02.18.2019 | 2:28 AM ET

The walking dead. The wisperers are here!

"what's a quote? "

loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  12,989  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,440
  • Post Score: 189

02.18.2019 | 5:19 PM ET

I had to stop watching TWD. It just was too much of the same with less and less people alive I give a F about.  Far too many filler episodes making it drag. I heard the Zombie Netflix show ‘Kingdom “ is phenomenal. I might give that a crack 

"No, I'm just the victim of a screwed-up nitrogen imbalance. Plus, I think I've contracted priapism."

MassaBruce
MassaBruce
  • Predictions:  17,531  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,336
  • Post Score: -22

02.18.2019 | 6:38 PM ET

7 billion people on the planet and TWD thinks that camping out at some random farm would work? There would be hundreds of thousands of zombies EVERYWHERE. An old prison? Yea right. TWD is 1 of the dumbest, least realistic show you could possibly make about zombies. 

Army of Darkness is more believable. 

"When the iron sharpens the iron, sharpens the iron. "

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

02.18.2019 | 6:49 PM ET

Yeah I get bored with it and miss episodes but Darryl my favorite character is still alive and I gotta know how his story ends.

"what's a quote? "

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

02.19.2019 | 1:36 PM ET

@bruce I just started watching that zombie movie u once recommended. Train to Shanghai or something. 
Pretty cool. There is a sequel or prequel too all animated. I'll let u know if its any good.

"what's a quote? "

MassaBruce
MassaBruce
  • Predictions:  17,531  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,336
  • Post Score: -22

02.19.2019 | 1:40 PM ET

Train to Busan! love that movie! its on netflix

Also any zombie movie made from George A. Romero is really good. 

Dawn of the Dead remake AND old... Land of the Dead. Day of the Dead. Night of the Living Dead remake AND old. 

"When the iron sharpens the iron, sharpens the iron. "

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

02.19.2019 | 3:26 PM ET

Yeah romero is the zombie master. No doubt.

"what's a quote? "

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  3,738  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  4,485
  • Post Score: 108

02.19.2019 | 4:20 PM ET

Never really got the Zombie thing, nor the vampire thing. They're both too implausible. Especially Vampires only being able to move at night/getting killed by sunlight. Moonlight is literally just sunlight reflected off the moon, so y'know......yeah.

"'John Jones will never headline a UFC event ever again"--Dana white 2016."

Page 75

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Donald Cerrone vs. Al Iaquinta targeted to headline UFC Ottawa
  • MMA Junkie : KSW 47 open workout video highlights, including Pudzianowski, Ishii and more
  • MMA Weekly : Take a look at Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson’s best UFC fights
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Scope vs. Derek Campos announced for Bellator Birmingham co-main event
  • MMA Junkie : Watch MMA Junkie Radio here (8 p.m. ET) with Mike Brown, Marlon Vera, Angela Hill
  • UFC.com : Anthony Pettis: The World Has To See This
  • MMA Junkie : Donald Cerrone vs. Al Iaquinta targeted for UFC on ESPN+ 8
  • MMA Weekly : Donald ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone vs. Al Iaquinta expected to headline UFC’s return to Ottawa
  • MMA Weekly : Did Jorge Masvidal assault Leon Edwards? Kamaru Usman says ‘it’s tricky’
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White not putting blame on Masvidal or Edwards for UFC London clash
  • MMA Junkie : After paying in blood his entire career, Michael Bisping is a UFC Hall of Famer
  • MMA Weekly : Conor McGregor questions Joe Rogan’s fight commentary
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Askren: 165-pound UFC title fight vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov checks a lot of boxes
  • MMAFighting.com : Dominick Reyes sees himself ‘one, two’ fights away from Jon Jones
  • MMA Weekly : UFC Events Pick Em Contest: Can Anthony Pettis find his mojo against Stephen Thompson?
  • UFC.com : Five Questions with Maycee Barber
  • MMA Junkie : Daily Debate results: Jorge Masvidal has your attention now, but for the right reason?
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White: Fighting right now would not be in Tony Ferguson’s ‘best interest’
  • MMAFighting.com : Kickboxer Raymond Daniels to make Bellator MMA debut at Bellator Birmingham
  • MMA Weekly : Dana White happy to have Ben Askren in the UFC but still wants Robbie Lawler rematch