Topic: Nordine Taleb

Nordine on TUF Nations Finale Card?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

MegaDave
MegaDave
  • Predictions:  8,095  |  59.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,656
  • Post Score: 191

04.10.2014 | 12:20 PM ET

It was revealed that he would be on the Edgar/Penn season as well, and now he's fighting on the TUF Nations Finale?  This is confusing.

http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-quebec-city?f1=nordine-taleb&f2=VIK-GRUJIC

I wonder if this means that he doesn't make it past the fights to get into the house.

"I'm sorry that the brilliance of my words goes over your heads. I'm not going to stop being an eagle just because I am surrounded by turkeys-CS"

Nordine Taleb

Fighter Details

• Name: Nordine Taleb
  • Pro MMA Record: 15-7-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: N/A
  • Current Streak: 1 Loss
  • Last Fight: September 07, 2019 in UFC
  • Weight Class: Welterweight | Last Weigh-In: 170.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Tristar Gym
  • Height: 6'1" (185cm) | Reach: 75.0" (191cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $80,000 USD
  • Born: Cogolin, France
  • Fighting out of: Montreal, Quebec
  • Head Coach: Firas Zahabi
  • Other Coaches: N/A
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

wilflet
wilflet
  • Predictions:  8,201  |  59.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,413
  • Post Score: 228

04.10.2014 | 1:10 PM ET

I think someone already said that tuf19 filmed earlier than nations.
So its probably safe to assume already that he either didnt get into the house or won but got injured- wont be a proper cast member- but did enough that they thought he'd be good for canada series.

"Demons run when a good man goes to war."

sreimuth
sreimuth
  • Predictions:  79,433  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,245
  • Post Score: 262

04.10.2014 | 1:26 PM ET

Tyler was going to fight on this card, but posted that racist picture and I'm sure they replaced him Taleb. Taleb and Manwaroa had the most competitive opening round fight, so rightfully so that Taleb replaced him.

"Under my tutelage, you will grow from boys to men. From men into gladiators. And from gladiators into Swansons.- Ron Swanson https://www.instagram.com/seanreimuth/ Follow me."

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,528  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

04.10.2014 | 4:25 PM ET

Tyler posted a racist picture, years went by, was supposed to be on the card -- there, I fixed it for you ;)

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Boxing streaming and TV schedule for May 6-11
  • Jits Magazine : Michel Pereira Lands Crazy Backflip Pass Into Controversial Submission Win At UFC 301
  • Jits Magazine : Tony Ferguson Reveals That He Has Been Offered A Grappling Match With Charles Oliveira
  • MMA Mania : Alvarez Clowned De La Hoya After Win
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 post-fight show: Reaction to Alexandre Pantoja’s scare, Jose Aldo’s big return
  • MMA Mania : UFC 303 Gets ‘Foggy’ Teaser Trailer
  • Middle Easy : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia: Canelo Dominates in Unanimous Decision Victory [Video Highlights]
  • MMA Mania : Video: Canelo Mocks Benavidez After Beating Munguia
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Have A Date, I’ll Let Boss Man Dana Announce That’
  • MMA Mania : De La Hoya Reacts To Canelo Beating Munguia
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 bonuses: Michel Pereira snags extra $50,000 for monster finish of Ihor Potieria
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 bonuses: Michel Pereira snags extra $50,000 for monster finish of Ihor Potieria
  • UFC.com : Bonus Coverage | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • MMA Mania : Bonuses! Back-Flipping Pereira Banks $50K
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 PPV Results, Streaming Updates
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 results: Alexandre Pantoja ekes by Steve Erceg to retain title in thrilling five-round battle
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia full fight video highlights
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 bonuses: The Force is $50,000 strong with Mauricio Ruffy
  • MMA Junkie : Canelo Alvarez drops, beats overmatched Jaime Munguia to retain 168-pound title
  • MMA Mania : Resurgent Aldo Teases Second Run At UFC Title