Topic: Matt Serra

Where is Matt Serra??

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

07.19.2011 | 7:12 AM ET

When the hell are we gonna see Serra back in the cage? I miss him :( ... I saw an interview of him after Weidman fought and he was saying he would like to come back in october or something so he would have to get off the "preggo pounds" Haha.. He was over 200lbs he said.. If hes coming back in october whop would you guys like to see him against? Im saying Dong Hyun Kim or maybe even Thiago Alves?

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

Matt "The Terror" Serra

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Matthew John Serra
  • Pro MMA Record: 11-7-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: The Terror
  • Current Streak: 1 Loss
  • Last Fight: September 25, 2010 in UFC
  • Weight Class: Welterweight | Last Weigh-In: 170.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Serra Jiu-Jitsu
  • Height: 5'6" (168cm) | Reach: 68.0" (173cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $487,000 USD
  • Born: East Meadow, New York, United States
  • Fighting out of: East Meadow, New York
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses Page 3

BeastMaster
BeastMaster
  • Predictions:  1,958  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  3,029
  • Post Score: 180

07.20.2011 | 4:57 PM ET

@Klown Never thought of that. hmmmmmm

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

BeastMaster
BeastMaster
  • Predictions:  1,958  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  3,029
  • Post Score: 180

07.20.2011 | 4:57 PM ET

How close are you too black belt?

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794

07.20.2011 | 5:16 PM ET

The Terror would be a Horror for the Horror!

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

Yaspaa
Yaspaa
  • Predictions:  173  |  73.4%
  • Forum Posts:  1,422
  • Post Score: 151

07.20.2011 | 5:45 PM ET

Perfect Halloween match.

"I Get Better."

RWLawman
RWLawman
  • Predictions:  2,583  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,053
  • Post Score: 173

07.20.2011 | 7:24 PM ET

I think Serra vs. Story would be a great fight, really.  Never thought of the whole Terror vs. Horror thing, but that makes for an awesome fight poster.  Imagine the room for creativity in the advertisement!  Not to mention that it would actually be a solid test for both guys, and have some significant ramifications for the mid-level WW rankings. 

I like Thiago Alves and Matt Serra, and think that would be a good fight too.  Hopefully, Serra would take that fight to the ground immediately to avoid Alves' nasty kicks and stand-up skills.  I think on the ground, Alves would be no match for Serra, other than maybe a slight strength advantage.  Alves is a HUGE WW.

" "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Khalil Gibran "

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794

07.21.2011 | 3:16 AM ET

I dont know Serra is pretty strong guy too man....

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Borralho Vs. Craig Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMA Mania : Inspirational Pereira ‘Not Worried’ About Legacy Talk
  • MMA Mania : White ‘Probably A Little Mad’ About McGregor BKFC Deal
  • MMAFighting.com : Jairzinho Rozenstruik plans to reconnect with ‘my real power source’ in Suriname, return against a top heavyweight
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva will keep 'unreachable' callout secret for one more fight after UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Maker After UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Junkie : Ketlen Souza unwilling to take breaks after scoring first octagon win at UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : Bogdan Guskov promises to keep delivering exciting fights after UFC Vegas 91 win: ‘I love blood’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner Maheshate felt 'extra burden' after consecutive losses
  • MMA Mania : Covington On ‘Nobody’ Garry: ‘He’s Not Serious’
  • MMAFighting.com : Bryan Barberena announces UFC exit, calls for ‘real brawler’ BKFC battle with Mike Perry
  • MMA Junkie : Austin Hubbard admits he was 'super nervous, stressed out' before UFC on ESPN 55 win
  • MMA Junkie : Charly Arnolt details historic impromptu UFC cage announcer role: 'I was scared of messing up'
  • MMAFighting.com : Paddy Pimblett responds to UFC 300 callouts from Renato Moicano, Bobby Green
  • MMA Junkie : 'LokDog' Vinicius Oliveira gets Ricky Simon in first fight since UFC Knockout of the Year candidate
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner Don'Tale Mayes wants quick return on hometown Louisville card
  • MMA Mania : ‘My Style, It’s Worst Style For This Guy Dustin’
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves retires from combat sports after Mike Perry knockout loss at KnuckleMania 4
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Ryan Garcia shows Colby Covington left hooks after Donald Trump meetup in Florida