Topic: CCCW 9

CCCW Summer Slam: Results

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Ronwah
Ronwah
  • Predictions:  26,938  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,343
  • Post Score: 222

07.15.2013 | 9:38 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 7 Winners, 1 Perfect, 330 Points   |   Tied for 22nd with 6 others

From their FB - https://www.facebook.com/CCCW28/posts/529099057143329

CCCW Summer Slam Fight Results: 
Alex Vandermaiden defeats Kevin Denton by TKO 2nd Round.
Kyron Bowen debut fight victory with a 1st round TKO over Thomas Shamblin. 
Luke Nicholson won with a TKO over Josh Leone. 
JR Lonergan had a 2nd round submission over Clint Bigalow. 
Jerry Ray and Matt Tarrant stood toe to toe for a striking battle with Ray winning by KO. 

One of the best ammy ground battles in CCCW history took place between Jeremy Shoulders and Trevor Hinton, Shoulders fought off submission threat after submission threat with Hinton winning in by TKO in the 3rd round due to strikes. 

Prez Dent came out strong on Cory Hauter losing by submission after Hauter taking positional control and the back.

Ben Chesser and Eric Kemper fight of the night, energy was amazing back and forth exchange had everyone on edge of seat the entire night with Ben Chesser winning 29-28 advancing up to # 1 contender in the 135 lb Div. 

Co Main event was between Waylon Miller and Jesse Crosby with Waylon retaining the belt as Champion at 155 with an arm submission

Main event ended for the current and still 170 Champion Tlyer Claussen defeating Josh Cummings by KO.

"“I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.""

CCCW 9
Bout   Info
Jake Zogg   defeats   Tony Lucas   via KO/TKO   0:37 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Tyler Clausen   defeats   Josh Cummings   via KO/TKO   4:51 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Waylon Miller   defeats   Jesse Crosby   via Submission, Armbar   4:11 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ben Chesser   defeats   Eric Kemper   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 13:00 Total Bout Page
Corey Hauter   defeats   Carl Jefferson   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:26 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Trevor Hinton   defeats   Jeremy Shoulders   via KO/TKO   0:25 Round 3 of 3, 6:25 Total Bout Page
Jerry Ray   defeats   Matthew Tarrant   via KO/TKO   2:43 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
John Lonergan   defeats   Clint Bigalow   via Submission, Armbar   1:53 Round 2 of 3, 4:53 Total Bout Page
Luke Nicholson   defeats   Josh Leone   via KO/TKO   1:18 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Kyron Bowen   defeats   Thomas Shamblin   via KO/TKO   2:15 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Alic Vandermaiden   defeats   Kevin Denton   via KO/TKO   0:30 Round 2 of 3, 3:30 Total Bout Page

Responses

Ronwah
Ronwah
  • Predictions:  26,938  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,343
  • Post Score: 222

07.15.2013 | 9:41 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 7 Winners, 1 Perfect, 330 Points   |   Tied for 22nd with 6 others

Quite a few fight changes in there.

"“I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.""

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  245,679  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

07.17.2013 | 6:40 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 7 Winners, 2 Perfect, 430 Points   |   3rd Place

The UG has the results for this one including the missing rounds:

[detail] Tyler Clausen Josh Cummings TKO/RSC 1st 4:51
[detail] Waylon Miller Jesse Crosby Submission 1st 4:11
[detail] Ben Chesser Eric Kemper Decision 3rd
[detail] Cory Hauter Carl Jefferson Submission 1st 1:26
[detail] Jacob Zogg Tony Lucas TKO/RSC 1st 0:37
[detail] Trevor Hinton Jeremy Shoulders TKO/RSC 3rd 0:25
[detail] Jerry Ray Matthew Tarrant KO 1st 2:43
[detail] Kyron Bowen Thomas Shamblin TKO/RSC 1st 2:15
[detail] Luke Nicholson Josh Leone TKO/RSC 1st 1:18
[detail] Alic Vandermaiden Kevin Deaton TKO/RSC 2nd 0:30
[detail] Josh Lonergan Clint Bigalow Submission 2nd 1:53

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping: Dustin Poirier's record 'smokes' Islam Makhachev's
  • UFC.com : A SUBTLE APPROACH TO SUMMER
  • MMA Mania : Tsarukyan ‘Should Thank’ Makhachev For UFC Career
  • MMA Junkie : 'EA UFC 5' continues roster expansion with four free fighter additions
  • Middle Easy : Joe Rogan Believes It All Fell Apart for Alexander Volkanovski After the Makhachev Rematch: ‘I Thought He Won the First Time’
  • MMAFighting.com : Benoit Saint Denis eyes UFC fights in Manchester and Paris, ‘more determined than ever to become the champion’
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Accuses Conor McGregor of PED Use Ahead of UFC 303 Return: ‘He’s Out of His Mind’
  • MMA Junkie : 'Eagle is landed': Khabib Nurmagomedov returns to corner Islam Makhachev at UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : ‘Diamond’s’ Kryptonite? Khabib Confirmed Back At UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Ilia Topuria on how Sean O'Malley fight would go: 'I can do with him whatever I want'
  • MMAFighting.com : Khabib Nurmagomedov will serve as cornerman for Islam Makhachev at UFC 302
  • UFC.com : This Week On UFC FIGHT PASS | May 27, 2024 - June 2, 2024
  • MMA Mania : ‘Everything Fell Apart’ For Volkanovski
  • MMAFighting.com : Talita Bernardo vs. Olga Rubin title fight headlines Invicta FC’s return in June
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 302 pre-event facts: Islam Makhachev, Dustin Poirier battle for history – and lightweight title
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 Embedded, episode 2: ‘It’s going to come down to does Paulo figure me out first, or do I figure him out first?’
  • MMA Junkie : PFL announces former Bellator champion Douglas Lima re-signed to new contract
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo cautions Paulo Costa against striking-only approach to Sean Strickland at UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Former champ Douglas Lima inks new multi-year agreement with PFL-Bellator
  • Middle Easy : UFC Legend Demetrious Johnson Argues Why Boxing’s ‘More Exciting’ Than MMA ‘Right Now’