Topic: Jeremy Horn's Elite Fight Night 15

Jeremy Horn's Elite Fight Night.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

01.15.2013 | 2:57 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 5 Winners, 3 Perfect, 350 Points   |   1st Place

another solo win. i have to protect my fellow Tapologist JMBarrie from getting all the down arrows.  i am simply the best at winning SOLO Events. I have the mostest . Thank You.

I think the new ribbons are coming soon b/c they made space on the ribbon section of our own portfolio's. Thanks Tapology!

* Edited at 01.15.2013, 2:59 PM ET *

Jeremy Horn's Elite Fight Night
Bout   Info
Dave Allred   defeats   Raymond Davis   via Submission, Triangle Choke   1:22 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Eduardo Rivera   defeats   Shaughn Hull   via KO/TKO   0:51 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Sean Pickett   defeats   Trevor Atchison   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   0:40 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jermaine Tisi   defeats   Mitch Thompson   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Branden Hogan   defeats   Brian Smith   via Submission, Strikes   2:03 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Scott Foster   defeats   John Atchison   via Submission, Armbar   0:49 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Chris Russell   defeats   Matt Nestico   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,578  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

01.15.2013 | 3:00 PM ET

Predictions: 3 of 5 Winners, 2 Perfect, 225 Points   |   Tied for 41st with 13 others

Well done buddy!

You don't get to be a 4th degree coral belt by having pretty eyes :)

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

01.15.2013 | 10:59 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 5 Winners, 3 Perfect, 350 Points   |   1st Place

everyone needs to see my 3rd solo win in a row.  i am humbled and bow down to myself

my role is  i think i might be the greatest underdog story in Tapology history..

i also remember that underdog "goldberg" laying the smack down on the rock.

* Edited at 01.15.2013, 11:02 PM ET *

The Rock
The Rock
  • Predictions:  53  |  52.8%
  • Forum Posts:  181
  • Post Score: 295

01.15.2013 | 11:00 PM ET

Shut up, and know your role.

"Finally.. The ROCK Has Comeback to... TAPOLOGY!"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville post-fight show: Reaction to Imavov’s controversial main event finish, Reyes’ redemption
  • Bad Left Hook : Zayas cruises past Teixeira in first ESPN main event
  • Bad Left Hook : Zayas vs Teixeira: Live updates and results
  • MMA Mania : Bonuses! Rosas Jr. Banks $50K For Submission Win
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 2024 post-fight bonus winners: Inside the numbers
  • MMAFighting.com : Four performance of the night bonuses handed out at UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 bonuses: 19-year-old Raul Rosas Jr. gets third extra $50,000 check
  • MMA Mania : UFC Louisville Results and Highlights
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 results: Nassourdine Imavov wobbles Jared Cannonier, gets questionable referee stoppage
  • MMAFighting.com : Nassourdine Imavov scores controversial stoppage win over Jared Cannonier in UFC Louisville main event
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Main Event Spoiled By Bonehead Referee
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘What a horrible stoppage’: Pros react to Nassourdine Imavov’s controversial finish in UFC Louisville main event
  • Middle Easy : Nassourdine Imavov Earns Controversial Fourth-Round Stoppage Against Jared Cannonier – UFC Louisville Results (Highlights)
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville post-fight press conference video
  • MMA Junkie : 'Horrible stoppage': Social media reacts to Nassourdine Imavov's controversial TKO of Jared Cannonier at UFC on ESPN 57
  • MMA Junkie : 'Horrible stoppage': Reactions to Imavov's controversial UFC Louisville TKO of Cannonier
  • MMAFighting.com : Jared Cannonier vs. Nassourdine Imavov full fight video highlights
  • MMA Mania : Imavov ‘Stops’ Cannonier In Controversial Call
  • Bad Left Hook : Zayas vs Teixeira: Live updates and results NOW!
  • MMA Junkie : Report: Ryan Garcia arrested for felony vandalism at Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills