Topic: Quinton Jackson

Why is he still talking???

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,515  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

11.06.2012 | 1:13 PM ET

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/quinton-rampage-jackson-says-ufc-owes-him-lost-174440119--mma.html

Really dude? You're going to act in a blockbuster movie and then blame the UFC for loss of privacy?

I love Rampage, I really do, but he's making it harder and harder for me to stay "in his camp" these days.

The funny thing is, he's not an unintelligent dude, he just has no filter and can only see things from his narrow point of view ...

C'mon man, lay low for a bit. How come a guy who hasn't fought (let alone won) in a long time CONSTANTLY providing dumb headlines? Take a page from Brian Bowles' book ...

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Quinton Ramone Jackson
  • Pro MMA Record: 37-14-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: Rampage
  • Current Streak: 1 Loss
  • Last Fight: December 28, 2019 in BFC
  • Weight Class: Heavyweight | Last Weigh-In: 265.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Wolfslair Academy
  • Height: 6'1" (186cm) | Reach: 73.0" (185cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $2,815,000 USD
  • Born: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
  • Fighting out of: Irvine, California
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

11.06.2012 | 1:16 PM ET

I gotta agree with you, I'm a huge Rampage fan too but sometimes I wish he would just keep quiet and train harder!

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Mike Perry Reacts To Conor McGregor’s BKFC Ownership: ‘Nobody Moved That Needle Like Him’
  • MMA Junkie : Uros Medic knows Ian Machado Garry won't fight him but in his 'humble opinion,' would knock him out
  • MMAFighting.com : David Feldman explains how Conor McGregor became BKFC co-owner, how Dana White may react
  • MMA Mania : BKFC, The Morning After: It’s Finally Time For Perry Vs. Till
  • MMA Junkie : Alex Perez content UFC on ESPN 55 served as reminder: 'Honestly, I haven't changed'
  • Jits Magazine : BJJ Stars 12 Full Results And Review
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Duffee, Hunt Suffer TKO Injuries At KnuckleMania 4
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry on fiery Darren Till callout: ‘He’s talking his sh*t but he ain’t doing nothing’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay: Program total passes $25 million
  • MMA Junkie : Fight Tracks: The walkout songs of UFC on ESPN 55 with rare Mumford & Sons, Led Zeppelin, Eminem Curse
  • MMA Mania : Biggest Winners, Loser From UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Mania : ‘Platinum’ Got Paid! (KnuckleMania 4 Salaries Revealed)
  • MMA Mania : Charly Arnolt Makes Short-Notice UFC History
  • MMA Mania : Charly Arnolt Makes UFC history
  • Bad Left Hook : Boxing streaming and TV schedule for May 2-4
  • Jits Magazine : Demetrious ‘Mighty Mouse’ Johnson Promoted To BJJ Black Belt
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 video: Bryce Hall, Taylor Holder heated exchange leads to insane crowd fight
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 salaries: Mike Perry leads event payroll with 6-figure purse
  • MMA Mania : McGregor Is A Part Owner Of BKFC
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Perry Steamrolls Alves With Quick TKO