Ajax loader

Completed MMA Bout

Balajin vs. Dmitriy Pustovit

Main Card | Lightweight | MMA

Balajin defeats Dmitriy Pustovit via KO/TKO in Round 2

Balajin
Dmitriy Pustovit

Balajin
KO/TKO
Round 2

3-0-0   Pro Record At Fight   0-0-0
Climbed to 4-0   Record After Fight   Fell to 0-1
Cn China   Nationality   Ru Russia
China   Fighting out of   Blagoveschensk, Russia
  Gym  
Chinese Kungfu Championships
  • Bout Information
  • Event: CKF Macau
  • Date: Thursday 08.10.2017 at 06:00 AM ET
  • Referee:
  • Venue:
  • Enclosure: Ring
  • Location: Macau
  • Bout Billing: Main Card
  • Pro/Am: Professional
  • Weight:
  • TV Commentary:
  • Broadcast: N/A
  • Post-Fight Interviewer:
  • Balajin Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
  • Pustovit Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed

Balajin vs. Pustovit Wiki

Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki

Balajin vs. Pustovit Fight Predictions

Tapology Community Predictions: 56  
.
KO/TKO
.
Submission
.
Decision
Pustovit
5%
Balajin
95%
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square UFC on ESPN+ 1 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Chance Rencountre vs. Kyle Stewart - The fighters are being introduced by the announcer.
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Join the UFC on ESPN+ 1 live discussion
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Tapology Picks: Kyle Stewart 73% Chance Rencountre 27%
  • Us Kyle "Gunz Up" Stewart (11-1-0) AZ, US is the #112th Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
  • Us Chance "Black Eagle" Rencountre (12-3-0) OK, US is the #151st Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square UFC on ESPN+ 1 features 13 MMA bouts
  • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square The event takes place from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York