Topic: Travis Fulton

Travis Fulton trying to get win 250

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

xxTank0019xx
xxTank0019xx
  • Predictions:  6,259  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2,364
  • Post Score: 169

03.18.2012 | 11:19 AM ET

From Travis Fulton's Facebook page.

Randy Couture 19 wins 11 losses
Chuck Liddell 21 wins 8 losses
Tito Ortiz 16 wins 10 losses 1 draw
Brock Lesnar 5 wins 3 losses
Travis Fulton 249 wins 41 losses 7 draws

We fought alot of the same guys. The UFC brought mma mainstream, and these guys were lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and compete for one organization their entire career. I on the other hand had the oppurtunity to compete in 13 different countries, fight in events like the UFC, WEC, Pancrase, King of the Cage, IFL, WVC and also fought in that dark, beer soaked, bar room cage fighting event hosted by some sleazy promoter that you had to chase down at the end of the night to get your paycheck. 

Most people from my hometown don't realize that I hold records in MMA that'll never be broken, or that everybody who is a true MMA fan (and not some new UFC generated super fan who now thinks that they know everything there is to know about MMA but in reality know nothing outside of what they've been spoon fed by Spike TV) knows who I am. My career has been a little bit of a disappointment to myself, but I'm not a liar who runs around town claiming to be somebody I'm not. I'm not an arrogant guy, and anybody who thinks I am doesn't really know me and is just making assumptions. I'm not an *******, and I don't treat people like **** unless they deserve it.

Everybody has a buddy who is the next great thing in MMA. I've heard them all. The guy who is 31-0 yet when you look his record up he only has 16 fights, most on the amateur level, and he beat the same guy 5 times. There's the guy who beat Cro Cop and Carter Williams to win the Strikeforce title and $80,000 cash, and the guy who's 29-0 and fights in the WEC all the time (even though I saw him lose in 15 seconds at a small town amateur Iowa event to a local bar fighter). Ahh the list could go on and on about all the goons I've met or been told about over the years that are true MMA "superstars"

Everybody has access to the internet, and these days you can't BS about accomplishments you've achieved that anybody with half a brain couldn't easily debunk by performing a simple google search on the subject.

This Saturday I'm going to try and win my 250th professional mma fight. I used to be a lunatic and wanted to fight every minute of everyday. I beat lots of legitimate mma fighters, and I've beaten lots of local tough guys and bar fighters. You could easily google me and see that my outrageous claims of 300 professional mma fights is actually true. What I find far more impressive than having had so many fights is that I was able to type out this entire post without performing a spell check despite the fact that I'm lacking a high school diploma and have probably suffered severe head trauma on several occasions in the past 16 years.

"2012 GIF AV Grand Prix "FAH Q" Award winner!"

Travis "The Ironman" Fulton

Fighter Details

• Name: Travis Fulton
  • Pro MMA Record: 257-55-10, 1 NC (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: The Ironman
  • Ending Streak: 2 Wins
  • Date of Birth: 1977.05.29 | Died: 2021.07.10
  • Last Fight: April 04, 2019 in M-1
  • Weight Class: Heavyweight | Last Weigh-In: 242.5 lbs
  • Affiliation: Team Rock
  • Height: 6'0" (183cm) | Reach: 75.0" (191cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD
  • Born: Waterloo, Iowa, United States
  • Fought out of: Parkersburg, Iowa, United States
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses Page 2

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,363  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,487
  • Post Score: 203

03.19.2012 | 4:07 PM ET

Fulton does not get enough credit due to his 49 losses. People seen to forget his 249 wins. Soon to be 250.

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

WishIsHere
WishIsHere
  • Predictions:  24,429  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,003
  • Post Score: 232

03.19.2012 | 4:33 PM ET

A large part of why Fulton is avoided by big shows and people in general stay hands off with him is because on the UG he posted racist remarks and has basically provided other istances. Here is the post:

For years I have predicted how the next great plague will come about. I think that it will come in the form of HIV/AIDS.

Now with the US jumping over the 1 million mark in HIV/AIDS we are a step closer to my prophecy coming true.

Ive stated numerous times that the rise in interacial sex mostly white women with black or hispanic men, will initiate the next great plague.

With blacks accounting for 51% and hispanics 28% of the US HIV population. The crazy thing is that blacks represent over half of the US AIDS cases, but only account for 11% of the US population.

How often do you see black men with black women anymore? It is only a matter of time before these infected white women in turn infect white men.

Now of course HIV is highest in ****sexuals. Well once again, ****sexuality is booming right now. Everybody knows or has met somebody who is ***. There are also tons of bisexual men out there as well. They will also in turn infect the white women who will in turn infect white men.

Now I know Im going to take a lot of slack from the liberal idiots out there who say Im a racist for stating such facts, and they will also say that AIDS is higher in the minorities because they grow up in the projects, or some dumb excuse like that. So have at me.
- Travis Fulton.

"I bought a Bruno mars cd once - gunn4206"

Russello
Russello
  • Predictions:  6,288  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2,839
  • Post Score: 279

03.19.2012 | 4:37 PM ET

He was talking about how all those fights havent had any real trauma on him.. If he talks **** like that then they obviously have.

"In the quiet words of the virgin Mary.. come again?"

AnAlias
AnAlias
  • Predictions:  7,888  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  8,737
  • Post Score: 246

03.19.2012 | 4:37 PM ET

In light of WishIsHere's post, here are a couple of gifs of Fulton getting KTFO. 

Unfortunately they weren't enough to knock the ignorance and bigotry out of him.

* Edited at 03.19.2012, 5:52 PM ET *

jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero
  • Predictions:  5,066  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,396
  • Post Score: 240

03.19.2012 | 5:04 PM ET

Fulton notable wins:
Wesley Correira
Kerry Schall
Joe Riggs
Wes Sims
Heath Herring

Fulton notable losses:
Ryan Jensen
Matt Lindland
Dan Severn x 3
Mario Neto
Vladimir Matyushenko
Pete Williams
Ian Freeman
Brandon Lee Hinkle
Ricco Rodriguez x 2
Renato Sobral
Evan Tanner
Rich Franklin
Jeremy Horn
Travis Wiuff x 2
Ben Rothwell x 2
Forrest Griffin
Eric Pele
Mike Whitehead
Chris Tuchscherer 
Jeff Monson
Andrei Arlovski

He may have 249 wins but that's just him mastering the art of can crushing and that's why he doesn't gain my respect

Randy beat Vitor Belfort in his 3rd fight. That's more impressive than any of Fulton's W's so this whole "right place right time" stuff is nonsense

Plus I despise nothing more than racism or hatred of any kind so he was never going to win me over after that UG rant

* Edited at 03.19.2012, 5:11 PM ET *

"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"

AnAlias
AnAlias
  • Predictions:  7,888  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  8,737
  • Post Score: 246

03.19.2012 | 5:08 PM ET

Travis didn't beat Mayhem.  He beat some other Jason Miller.
jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero
  • Predictions:  5,066  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,396
  • Post Score: 240

03.19.2012 | 5:13 PM ET

My apologies....

Just another name taken off of his unimpressive resume I guess! ha

"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

03.19.2012 | 5:15 PM ET

LOL that's hilarious. Fulton's a dumbass.

"الله أكبرl"

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,363  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,487
  • Post Score: 203

03.19.2012 | 5:16 PM ET

Not gonna lie as an Arlovski fan. That headkick KO over Fulton was beautiful.

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

WishIsHere
WishIsHere
  • Predictions:  24,429  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,003
  • Post Score: 232

03.19.2012 | 5:24 PM ET

@Mike Sadly that was the only fun part of that fight. That fight was more boring than watching paint dry.

"I bought a Bruno mars cd once - gunn4206"

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  242,889  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

03.19.2012 | 6:02 PM ET

He shouldn't be the one to talk smack about fighters who pad their resumes beating up the same guy several times in a row or crushing cans. If you look at his record among his wins are such notable opponents as:

8x Rory Prazak (185 lbs, 22-25) 
7x Bryan Robinson (195 lbs, 45-63) 
6x Dan Wheatley (2-25)

4x Dan Croonquist (190 lbs, 12-20)
2x Dennis Reed (194 lbs, 43-53)
3x (and 1 draw) Clayton Miller (198 lbs, 39-27)
2x Jason Powers (185 lbs, 3-8 pro and 1-5 ammy)
2x Anton Tomash (205 lbs, 0-9 pro and 0-1 ammy)
2x Jesse Nunez (0-3)
2x Dylan Sherman (0-2)
2x Steve Shewry (1-5)
4x Mike Kofoot (1-15)
2x Shawn Nolan (6-46)
2x John McElroy (185 lbs, 7-7)
2x Brandon Quigley (12-34)
3x Mark Long (165 lbs, 25-28)
4x Manuel Quiroz (195 lbs, 6-21)
3x Jeremy Armstrong (0-4)
3x (and 1 draw) Bruce Nelson (205 lbs, 22-33)
3x Tony Day (210 lbs, 8-8)
2x Ben Boyer (1-3)
2x John Medina (6-24)

or Wesley Jamieson (150 lbs, 0-1)

And that's just picking a bunch of names at random... And I don't recall Brock, Randy or Chuck ever fighting any of these guys. Not to mention a bunch of another 0-1 or 0-5 opponents he has beaten. He should know that today everybody has access to the Internet, so it's not easy to BS your accomplishments.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

03.19.2012 | 7:53 PM ET

HEY,

TRAVIS FULTON IS LIKE, THE GREATEST FIGHTER EVER OK?

"الله أكبرl"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : UFC 301 odds: Opening and closing betting line movements
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia: Live round-by-round updates
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo vs. Munguia Results: Live updates of the undercard and main event
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 Results: Pantoja vs. Erceg
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: CEAST AND DESIST!
  • MMA Junkie : Artur Beterbiev vs. Dmitry Bivol postponed due to injury
  • MMA Mania : Pereira Welcomes Jones’ Heavyweight Challenge
  • MMA Mania : Pereira Accepts Jones’ Heavyweight Challenge
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 ABC Conference set for July in Louisville, Ky.
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 ABC Conference set for July in Louisville
  • MMA Mania : Video! Oliveira Cradles Teammate During Terrifying Weight Cut
  • UFC.com : Drakkar Klose Is Tuning Out The Noise
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Fighters talk favorite Jose Aldo memories ahead of UFC 301
  • Bad Left Hook : Beterbiev vs Bivol postponed due to injury, rest of card goes on
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301's Paul Craig: Caio Borralho in Rio not favorable, but 'we have built our career in the UFC over upsets'
  • UFC.com : The Most Dangerous Vinc Pichel
  • MMA Mania : Garcia Promises To ‘Knock McGregor Out Bad’
  • MMA Junkie : Charles Oliveira willing to be backup for Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler – under one condition
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Preview: 26 Random Tidbits, Facts And Storylines
  • Middle Easy : Israel Adesanya Backs ‘Legend’ Jose Aldo At UFC 301: ‘You Might See A F****** Vintage Fight’