Topic: MFC 51

MFC 51

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,955
  • Post Score: 46

05.21.2024 | 8:31 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
Mix Fight Championship
Bout   Info

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Confirms Boxing Match With ‘Overrated’ And ‘Stupid’ Jorge Masvidal, Sends Warning To ‘Gamebred’
  • Jits Magazine : Xande Ribeiro Talks CJI vs ADCC: ‘I’m Not Behind It All’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 58 winner Asu Almabayev: 'I know that my level is top five'
  • Middle Easy : Israel Adesanya Announces Return At UFC 305 Against Dricus Du Plessis; Dana White Accidentally Leaks Izzy’s Fight And Other Names In The Card
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I knew he was going to tire himself out’: Tank reacts to KO win over Martin
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I knew he was going to tire himself out’: Gervonta Davis reacts to KO win over Frank Martin
  • MMA Mania : ‘Allah Has His Own Plans’
  • MMA Junkie : Bo Nickal says he was offered Robert Whittaker at UFC on ABC 6, but didn't have cell reception to respond
  • MMAFighting.com : Israel Adesanya announces Dricus du Plessis fight at UFC 305
  • MMA Junkie : Khamzat Chimaev reacts to UFC on ABC 6 withdrawal; manager denies retirement rumors
  • MMA Mania : What’s Next For Alex Perez?
  • MMAFighting.com : The MMA Hour with Paulo Costa, Rampage Jackson, Dakota Ditcheva, Mikey Musumeci and more
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White reacts to Conor McGregor's UFC 303 withdrawal: 'It's the business, man'
  • MMA Junkie : Spinning Back Clique LIVE (noon ET): Conor McGregor injured, Alex Pereira vs. Jiri Prochazka headlines UFC 303, more
  • MMA Mania : Bo Phone Fail Cost Him Big Money Saudi Fight Offer
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Robert Whittaker hadn’t heard of Ikram Aliskerov before UFC Saudi Arabia switch
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ABC 6: How to watch Robert Whittaker vs. Ikram Aliskerov, start time, Saudi Arabia fight card, odds, more
  • Jits Magazine : Four More ADCC Veterans Invited To Return At ADCC 2024
  • MMA Junkie : How to watch Bellator Champions Series – Dublin: Who's fighting, lineup, start time, broadcast info
  • Bad Left Hook : RANKINGS: Is Tank Davis boxing’s best lightweight? Plus Paro, Billam-Smith, more