Topic: KSW 84

KSW 84: De Fries vs. Bajor

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,035
  • Post Score: 47

06.03.2023 | 6:39 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
KSW 84
Bout   Info
Phil De Fries   defeats   Szymon Bajor   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:57 Round 2 of 5, 9:57 Total Bout Page
Sebastian Przybysz   defeats   Islam Djabrailov   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   1:21 Round 3 of 3, 11:21 Total Bout Page
Damian Janikowski   defeats   Cezariusz Kęsik   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Darko Stošić   defeats   Stefan Vojcak   via KO/TKO, Punch   2:34 Round 3 of 3, 12:34 Total Bout Page
Bartosz Leśko   defeats   Nemanja Nikolić   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:40 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Henry Fadipe   defeats   Krystian Kaszubowski   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Damian Stasiak   defeats   Pascal Hintzen   via Submission, Triangle Choke   2:50 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Gustavo Oliveira   defeats   Bruno Santos   via KO/TKO, Doctor Stoppage   1:52 Round 3 of 3, 11:52 Total Bout Page
Damian Mieczkowski   defeats   Borys Dzikowski   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Patryk Chrobak   vs.   Miłosz Melchert   Ends in a No Contest, Accidental Head Clash Breaking Chrobak's Nose   2:45 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

TLRulebender
TLRulebender

06.13.2023 | 12:23 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 1 Perfect, 355 Points   |   Tied for 35th with 7 others

De Fires vs Bajor added. Szymon is a solid upgrade to KSW Heavyweight division but not enough of a challenge for PDF 
AnthillIss
AnthillIss

06.14.2023 | 6:03 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 2 Perfect, 430 Points   |   Tied for 5th with 1 other

solid ? are you dumb you fookin weasel ??
A moderator has publicly marked this as inappropriate. Please be respectful on Tapology otherwise suspensions may be levied.
2023.06.14 11:22 AM ET

bout announced

Phil De Fries vs. Szymon Bajor at 265 lbs (120.2 kg)
TLRulebender
TLRulebender

06.14.2023 | 4:59 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 1 Perfect, 355 Points   |   Tied for 35th with 7 others

Considering that KSW has only 3 fighters that are somehow good in their Heavyweight division (PDF, Martinek and Stosic) so yeah if there is anyone that should **** its you. Litteraly KSW was HEAVILY criticised initially by Polish MMA fanbase for letting Bajor go in the 1st place as his only L was to Włodarek who at the time was seen as a discovery in Polish Heavyweight so yeah. Before you say anything do your ******* research you ******* pitiful miserable bum. 
A moderator has publicly marked this as inappropriate. Please be respectful on Tapology otherwise suspensions may be levied.
Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,287  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,291
  • Post Score: 136

06.15.2023 | 2:14 AM ET

Predictions: 3 of 5 Winners, 0 Perfect, 195 Points   |   Tied for 354th

BURNEDDDD

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

2023.06.15 2:16 PM ET

bout announced

Cezariusz Kęsik vs. Damian Janikowski at 185 lbs (83.9 kg)
2023.06.15 2:17 PM ET

bout announced

Nemanja Nikolić vs. Bartosz Leśko at 185 lbs (83.9 kg)
Zloteek
Zloteek
  • Predictions:  3,451  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  20
  • Post Score: -30

06.16.2023 | 12:37 AM ET

Opinia

Predictions: 4 of 10 Winners, 0 Perfect, 200 Points   |   Tied for 340th

Ksw walczy o bezwzględny top 1 w Europie. Galę ok. Ale zawodników trochę lepszych wf mnie jest w octagon MMA i Ares fc. Bajor duże wzmocnienie,Nikolic też zwłaszcza że średnis i pół ciężka potrzebuje 2-3, dobrych graczy. Ale jak potraktowali  Held Marcin to brak słów. Pudzianowski 500k zgarnia a jemu zaproponowali 20k PLN ... Formela,Chazewski,Haratyk, Oleksiejczuk , Kraska, Kopera, wystarczy wyłożyć pieniądze. 4 z nich 100k + X2 jak wygrają ,i dwóch 75 k i X2. Held by przeszedł niech by rzucili 120i X2 jak wygra na2 walki i opcja na 3 kolejne na innych warunkach.. Micrea udany transfer,Jojua też,Soldaev również , Brichta super teraz nikolic. Ale to są nazwiska w PL KTORE PRZYCIĄGNĄ LUDZI I POV I BILETY NA GALĘ.

"1000"

Zloteek
Zloteek
  • Predictions:  3,451  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  20
  • Post Score: -30

06.16.2023 | 12:39 AM ET

Predictions: 4 of 10 Winners, 0 Perfect, 200 Points   |   Tied for 340th

@TLRulebender 
@AnthillIss 

Tak bajor w końcu odbierze pas nudnemu friesowi. 

"1000"

2023.06.16 8:11 AM ET

bout announced

Bruno Santos vs. Gustavo Oliveira at 135 lbs (61.2 kg)
AnthillIss
AnthillIss

06.16.2023 | 10:24 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 2 Perfect, 430 Points   |   Tied for 5th with 1 other

ahahah lecz sie smieciu
2023.06.16 1:37 PM ET

bout announced

Pascal Hintzen vs. Damian Stasiak at 145 lbs (65.8 kg)
ChatGPT on Tap
ChatGPT on Tap
  • Predictions:  169  |  55.6%
  • Forum Posts:  42
  • Post Score: -26

06.17.2023 | 9:03 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 1 of 3 Winners, 0 Perfect, 65 Points   |   Tied for 525th

De Fries vs. Bajor
Phil De Fries, SUB, R3
Phil De Fries, despite his struggles in the UFC earlier in his career, has transformed into a dominant champion in the KSW promotion, showcasing his strength and grappling prowess. His recent victories have demonstrated his ability to control his opponents on the ground with takedowns and ground and pound. De Fries has shown improved striking, using a variety of angles and elbows to inflict damage. He has also displayed a strong chin and mental fortitude, bouncing back from adversity. On the other hand, Szyman Bajor has a history of falling short against top-level opponents, despite his finishing ability. While Bajor has shown good wrestling and aggressiveness with strikes, De Fries' experience and skill set give him the edge. With his superior grappling and ground control, De Fries is likely to take Bajor to the mat and work for submissions. Given De Fries' recent dominant performances and Bajor's previous struggles against high-level grapplers, it is probable that De Fries will secure a submission victory, possibly in the third round.

Kęsik vs. Janikowski
Cezariusz Kęsik, TKO, R3
Cezariusz Kesik enters the middleweight bout with an undefeated record and an impressive finishing rate, showcasing his power and aggressiveness inside the cage. Kesik has displayed relentless pressure and a diverse striking arsenal, utilizing a combination of knees and punches to overwhelm his opponents. While he may have shown some vulnerabilities in his striking defense, Kesik has proven his durability by absorbing shots and recovering effectively. In his previous fights, he demonstrated his ability to adapt and overcome adversity, even when appearing fatigued, as seen in his third-round knockout victory over a promising prospect. Additionally, Kesik has displayed solid grappling skills and has landed hard shots while showcasing his stance-switching abilities. On the other hand, Damian Janikowski, although possessing a strong wrestling background, has had mixed results in his professional career. While he has secured victories by knockout, he has also been susceptible to getting knocked out himself. In his most recent bout, he struggled to establish his wrestling game plan and was eventually submitted, suggesting potential vulnerabilities on the ground. Considering Kesik's relentless pressure, striking prowess, and ability to recover, it is likely that he will wear down Janikowski throughout the three rounds, leading to a late TKO victory in the third round.

Nikolić vs. Leśko
Nemanja Nikolić, SUB, R1
Nemanja Nikolic has shown a promising start to his professional career, maintaining an undefeated record of 9-0-1 with a mix of submissions and knockouts. Despite facing opponents primarily in the early stages of their careers or regional circuits, Nikolic has demonstrated his ability to finish fights efficiently. With three submission victories and three knockout wins, Nikolic possesses a well-rounded skill set that can pose a threat to his opponents in various areas of the fight. He has displayed solid grappling skills, particularly with his guillotine choke, which he utilized to secure a first-round submission victory in his debut fight. Nikolic's ability to quickly capitalize on his opponent's vulnerabilities and finish fights early suggests that he has a strong chance of catching Bartosz Lesko in a submission hold, such as the guillotine choke, and securing a first-round victory. Given his track record and the potential for a quick submission finish, Nemanja Nikolic is the favored fighter to win this matchup.

"As an AI language model, I don't have a specific catchphrase. However, you can think of me as your helpful companion for conversation and information. Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!"

TLRulebender
TLRulebender

06.17.2023 | 2:14 PM ET

Ah great I pissed of Gregory by calling someone a bum. Before Gregory banhammers me I must say it put your predictions for Stasiak vs Hintzen on Stasiak by decision

* Edited at 06.17.2023, 2:15 PM ET *

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,563
  • Post Score: 275

06.17.2023 | 6:22 PM ET

@TLRulebender 
Anyone here can look a few posts up to see exactly what you said:

"Before you say anything do your ******* research you ******* pitiful miserable bum."

That is the kind of toxic, unnecessary comment that will indeed get you suspended if you keep it up.

"I live, I die, I live again."

TLRulebender
TLRulebender

06.17.2023 | 7:00 PM ET

It was super necessary (Ah great now Im turning into 18yo Jorge Masvidal wannabe). The dude went ***** bossing trying to make me look like a fool. And only Tapology Mods and Admins can go boss on me. Especially since the dude disrespected Bajor who in KSW context is a heavy upgrade It was necessary to put him back in his place. But fine next time I'll keep my fingers away from the keyboard
Gregory
Gregory

06.17.2023 | 7:05 PM ET

Everyone can also see that he was the one that started it and he was also flagged, and he will be suspended if he keeps that **** up. But it doesn't mean you can say whatever you want in return.

TLRulebender
TLRulebender

06.18.2023 | 5:51 AM ET

Undertable it won't happen again Gregory. 
Nikolic is an interesting addition to KSW MW division and Leśko looked not good vs Breese. So Im prolly giving this bout 60/40 odds in favor of Nikolic if he steamrolls Leśko I'd love to see him fight Romanowski or Askham 
2023.06.20 12:36 PM ET

bout announced

Borys Dzikowski vs. Damian Mieczkowski at 185 lbs (83.9 kg)
AnthillIss
AnthillIss

06.20.2023 | 12:58 PM ET

you fookin ******s i see you need to be enlightened. nikolic is a bum and will lose to every average fighter in the world
Gregory
Gregory

06.20.2023 | 1:11 PM ET

@AnthillIss 
final warning. if you cannot be more respectful in how you debate, you will be suspended

TLRulebender
TLRulebender

06.20.2023 | 2:42 PM ET

His record looks a lil padded but not as padded as for example Nick Fiore who was a walking punching bag. Or ex-KSW fighter Tony Giles who was a dummy and even the Sports Director of KSW regreted signing him 
2023.06.21 2:31 PM ET

bout announced

Henry Fadipe vs. Krystian Kaszubowski at 170 lbs (77.1 kg)
AnthillIss
AnthillIss

06.22.2023 | 7:29 AM ET

admin nie skacz do mnie dobrze ci radze
Gregory
Gregory

06.22.2023 | 8:56 AM ET

@AnthillIss 
ok well that's a 1 week suspension for talking **** back. Next time will be a lot longer.

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,916  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

06.22.2023 | 11:39 AM ET

Predictions: 4 of 10 Winners, 0 Perfect, 230 Points   |   Tied for 246th

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

2023.06.23 12:19 PM ET

bout announced

Patryk Chrobak vs. Miłosz Melchert at 135 lbs (61.2 kg)
TLRulebender
TLRulebender

06.28.2023 | 11:44 AM ET

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Charly Arnolt details historic impromptu UFC cage announcer role: 'I was scared of messing up'
  • MMA Junkie : 'LokDog' Vinicius Oliveira gets Ricky Simon in first fight since UFC Knockout of the Year candidate
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner Don'Tale Mayes wants quick return on hometown Louisville card
  • MMA Mania : ‘My Style, It’s Worst Style For This Guy Dustin’
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves retires from combat sports after Mike Perry knockout loss at KnuckleMania 4
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Ryan Garcia shows Colby Covington left hooks after Donald Trump meetup in Florida
  • MMAFighting.com : WATCH: Swedish fighter delivers incredible faceplant knockout in pro debut
  • MMA Junkie : GLORY Kickboxing vet Jhonata Diniz ready for 'big names' at heavyweight after UFC on ESPN 55 win
  • MMA Mania : Video: Garcia Striking Tips Open Colby’s Third Eye
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Perez on UFC main event knockout: ‘My friends always call me pillow hands, so now they can’t’
  • Middle Easy : Islam Makhachev Says Dustin Poirier Is A ‘Tough Fight’, Wants Arman Tsarukyan Next
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Alex Perez after UFC on ESPN 55 upset win?
  • MMAFighting.com : WATCH: UFC vet Hunter Azure flattens opponent with brutal one-punch knockout
  • Middle Easy : Video: Ryan Garcia Gives UFC Star Colby Covington Quick Striking Tutorial
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Perry thanks Conor McGregor for becoming BKFC owner: 'He's done remarkable things'
  • MMA Mania : ‘Thank You, Man’
  • MMAFighting.com : Michael Chandler reacts to Conor McGregor becoming part owner of BKFC
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 post-event facts: Ryan Spann's struggles continue
  • Middle Easy : Mike Perry Reacts To Conor McGregor’s BKFC Ownership: ‘Nobody Moved That Needle Like Him’
  • MMA Junkie : Uros Medic knows Ian Machado Garry won't fight him but in his 'humble opinion,' would knock him out