Tapology Forums

Tapology’s Baddest MF’ers - 2023 (2nd season)

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

kushycake
kushycake
  • Predictions:  4,571  |  70.8%
  • Forum Posts:  943
  • Post Score: 387

05.21.2023 | 7:38 AM ET

Welcome to ''Tapology’s Baddest MF’ers - 2023 (2nd season)'' !

Rules stay pretty much same as we(players) decided in previous season already. Most important thing is that PFL is getting added to this 2nd season. Everything is easy - you just have to post your picks of UFC , Bellator and PFL events.  I'll do the rest.

*Your picked fighter/s has to win for you to get any point/s.
-for each fighter you predicted correct you'll get 1 point.
-for each fighter and method(SUB/KO) or round you predicted correct - 2 points.
-for perfect prediction you'll get 3 points.

*If you missed to post your picks you are getting -5 points for each missed event. You have to post your picks between results/update posts I'll be making after every event. You can post your picks while event is still happening or even after it's ended already, but BEFORE I post the results of that event. Be quick because I'll try to post results ASAP.

*If you have reached -15 points in total at some point(it's 3 events in a row you have missed) - you'll be taken you out of the players list. Feel free to join back anytime and start from 0 again which is even better.

*If you'll get caught cheating(posting someone's else picks) you'll get banned from the season.

*Player with most points will be crowned as ''Baddest MF'ers of Tapoloy 2023 (2)'' in end of the december.

*First event we'll start this season with - UFC Fight Night | Kara-France vs. Albazi. Good luck and have fun everyone!

* Edited at 05.21.2023, 8:30 AM ET *

Responses Page 55

djtommyteknique
djtommyteknique
  • Predictions:  3,535  |  59.5%
  • Forum Posts:  88
  • Post Score: 367

02.14.2024 | 12:36 AM ET

Count me in

@kushycake 
do I start with 0 I think I missed 4 evènts? Also what do I do just screenshot my picks after events?

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 19 hours, and 55 minutes from now.
kushycake
kushycake
  • Predictions:  4,571  |  70.8%
  • Forum Posts:  943
  • Post Score: 387

02.14.2024 | 12:18 PM ET

Hey, man. If you want to participate, use this this thread: TAPOLOGY’S BADDEST MF’ERS - 2024 (PART I)  

If you'll post your picks of up coming UFC this week and say you want to use ticket, and post picks of previous UFC event - you can get your points counted for two events, means you'll have missed only first 3.

There's tutorial how to post your picks on top of second page in thread I have listed above too. 

Page 55

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC Fight Night Tapology coverage is now live
  • James Llontop vs. Chris Padilla - The result of the fight is being announced.
  • Join the UFC Fight Night live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Chris Padilla 6% James Llontop 94%
  • Chris "Taco" Padilla (14-6-0) CA, US is the #2nd Pro Mens Lightweight in California.
  • James "Goku" Llontop (14-3-0) PE is the #2nd Pro Mens Lightweight in Peru.
  • UFC Fight Night features 13 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada