Topic: Site Features & Issues

Tapology API

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

TrustNoOne
TrustNoOne
  • Predictions:  6,955  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  227
  • Post Score: 334

03.14.2023 | 10:04 PM ET

As a developer I'd love to have a Tapology API to be able to make prediction programmatically. ๐Ÿ™‚

@FantasyBot is a perfect example on why this would be awesome. I'm skilled enough to make something like @FantasyBot without an API but having an API would not only make this simple, but it would also open a wide range of possibilities for Tapology, allowing us to integrate it with other platforms such as making predictions via a Discord bot, for example - something I'd love to try since I'm into Discord bot development now.

I know this is not an easy request but I'm sure this would be a killer feature. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

"๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ฌ. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก."

Responses

Goenka
Goenka
  • Predictions:  1  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: -100

09.06.2023 | 5:03 PM ET

Hey what language do you master ? , Iโ€™m currently starting to build a wrapper around the website and turn it into an api
If you want to take part feel free to contact me :) email: esteban at reactlab dot tech
Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,565
  • Post Score: 275

09.07.2023 | 8:57 AM ET

@Goenka 
Doing this for any kind of commercial purpose would be a violation of the terms of service, would be a violation of Tapology copyright, and would result in Tapology taking legal action against you.

"I live, I die, I live again."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC 301 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Jonathan Martinez vs. Josรฉ Aldo - The result of the fight is being announced.
  • Join the UFC 301 live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Josรฉ Aldo 54% Jonathan Martinez 46%
  • Josรฉ Aldo "Junior" (31-8-0) RJ, BR is the #56th Top Bantamweight MMA fighter.
  • Jonathan "Dragon" Martinez (19-4-0) TX, US is the #9th Top Bantamweight MMA fighter.
  • UFC 301 features 13 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Jeunesse Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil