Tapology Forums

*Official Event Suggestion Thread*

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,670  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,051
  • Post Score: 245

12.20.2011 | 3:49 PM ET

Yo, 

I've posted similar things in random topics over the last few months, but I wanted to start a thread to keep it somewhat organized. I'm always on the lookout for new events to enter into the database for you guys to make picks on, as long as I can get reasonably accurate fight cards/updates as well as reasonably prompt results. 

Wake, R1zia, and Soccerkick are constantly commenting on my profile page with updates to upcoming regional cards, which is awesome. Feel free to hit me up there as well, but try to keep comments on my profile page related to changes or updates you've found to cards we've already got in the system. This thread is the spot for suggestions for events we don't currently have in the system. 

General Rules:

1) Post any upcoming fight cards you're interested in making picks for, excluding Asian events like Deep, Shooto, and Pancrase. We're still figuring out the logistics of covering that market in greater depth. 

2) Try to keep suggestions to regional cards coming up within the next month, so suggestions in December should concentrate on regional December and January cards. 

3) Don't bother posting events you've seen on the Sherdog and MMA.com databases, as I've likely seen them as well and they're either in the planner or aren't being considered. This thread is for the events that might fall through the crack. Maybe you found it on a site with good regional coverage or on a specific regional promotion's website. 

4) If possible, post as much info as you can find on the card, including links to where you found the info.

Let's see what you guys can dig up to make my job easier (or harder, depending on how you look at it.)

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

Responses Page 4

Legz
Legz
  • Predictions:  21,595  |  78.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3,169
  • Post Score: 261

10.02.2012 | 5:22 PM ET

http://matrixfights.com/profiles/blogs/matrix-fights-7-press-release

Wilson Reis (14-4) vs. Billy Vaughan (11-13)

Jesus Martinez (6-3) vs. Tiawan Howard (9-9)

"This is Shooto!"

Legz
Legz
  • Predictions:  21,595  |  78.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3,169
  • Post Score: 261

10.03.2012 | 3:40 PM ET

MMA 93kg: Jason Jones vs. Tatsuya Mizuno

MMA 76kg: Yuya Shirai vs. Tommy Depret

http://liverkick.com/

It's on the next Glory card. They always have a couple MMA fights on the card.

"This is Shooto!"

StealingFire
StealingFire
  • Predictions:  171  |  65.5%
  • Forum Posts:  921
  • Post Score: 155

10.05.2012 | 3:14 AM ET

Just in case this one got overlooked:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=stats.fightCard&eid=c90e08e9-cf53-4d40-ac05-348ebc63097e

Featuring "Kid Kryptonite"! Not the best card but it does have 3 title fights.

"Prepare for an eternity of me kicking your ass. -Hank Hill"

WishIsHere
WishIsHere
  • Predictions:  24,429  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,003
  • Post Score: 232

10.05.2012 | 4:01 AM ET

If you post it up on skelliher's page, he should be able to put it up. He might miss it if this goes off the front page.

* Edited at 10.05.2012, 4:02 AM ET *

"I bought a Bruno mars cd once - gunn4206"

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : ADCC Announces Date And Location For Amateur World Championship 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Haney Requests Garcia Rematch Because ‘Weight Played A Role’ In Defeat
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill Brutally Honest On UFC 300 Regrets, Who Should Be Next For Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Return Of The Bare Knuckle King
  • MMA Mania : PFL MENA Inaugural Event Set For May 10 In Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive – Jamahal Hill Talks ‘Crazy’ BMF Title Clash at UFC 300, Comments on Ryan Garcia’s Epic Troll Job
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Michael Chandler not to underestimate Conor McGregor: 'Can't be drunk on your own ego'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Prograis says karma caught up to Haney in Garcia fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Regis Prograis says karma caught up to Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘Stop Running!’ Vieira Claims Harrison Declined UFC 303 Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill On Fighting Khalil Rountree So Soon At UFC 303, Rejecting A Main Event
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva explains how fast UFC rise was actually deceivingly long
  • MMA Junkie : Marlon Vera calls out Petr Yan for November showdown after he previously 'declined,' Yan fires back
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Strongman Hall Breaks Pereira Punch Record ... Kind Of
  • MMAFighting.com : Coach Rafael Cordeiro: Beneil Dariush took time off after repeated head trauma in 2023
  • UFC.com : It’s Not Just Winning For Victor Henry, It’s How He Wins
  • MMA Junkie : Title or not, Jamahal Hill says Alex Pereira rematch has to happen
  • MMA Mania : Video: Hill Praises Pereira’s ‘Gritty’ UFC 300 Ref Block
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Mike Perry, Thiago Alves engage in tense faceoff ahead of BKFC KnuckleMania IV showdown
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference faceoffs featuring UFC vets Mike Perry, Thiago Alves