Tapology Forums

Russian invasion of Ukraine thread.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.24.2022 | 1:13 AM ET

I'll post what's happening as it comes through for purposes of posterity. Doubt the veracity of what is posted here. Having lived through the Iraq war, I am sure that the vast majority of what gets reported will turn out to be either misinformation or outright ********. Posting because a lot of non-Australia members will be asleep, now. I'll report as much as I can.

So far the g****vine is:

Russia has indeed embarked on a full scale invasion of Ukraine. Air attacks, and ground forces. There has been at least one missile strike, there have been front-line Ukranian casualities ( have seen video, cannot post it here, too graphic).

Footage of an airstrike hitting Lutsk:

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1496721271907889155?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1496721271907889155%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpatriots.win%2Fnew

Belarus has thrown in with Russia/is issuing support.
Reports of Ukrainian air defence having shot down multiple Russian planes, either drones or fighters. 

Some other info:

* Edited at 02.24.2022, 1:29 AM ET *

Responses Page 23

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.09.2022 | 1:06 AM ET

Possibly. They are US-funded though so it begs the question  as to why whatever research they are conducting isn't being done domestically in the US. We know that Fauci shipped off gain off research function to Wuhan after he had permission to do it on US soil pulled by regulators. Outsourcing risky **** seems to be the MO.

As likely as not they were doing something shady there. Biolabs aren't an issue, biolabs dabbling in dangerous pathogens are an issue. They could be ordinary biolabs the russians have destroyed for purposes of propaganda, or they could have been involved in creating bioweapons/gain of function. We'll probably never know.

* Edited at 03.09.2022, 1:24 AM ET *

Moorlady
Moorlady

03.09.2022 | 1:56 AM ET

Well, we have a pretty good idea of what was happening in Wuhan at this point.  Russian would benefit from publishing a version of the truth if it was similar to what went down in Wuhan.  (I would certainly like to know.)

* Edited at 03.09.2022, 1:57 AM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.09.2022 | 5:45 AM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.09.2022 | 6:04 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.09.2022 | 6:18 PM ET

Moorlady
Moorlady

03.09.2022 | 8:55 PM ET

The dog is the biggest winner.
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.10.2022 | 1:43 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.10.2022 | 1:58 PM ET

LOL

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.10.2022 | 2:33 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.10.2022 | 3:47 PM ET

Laura is a bit cray but I don't think she's wrong here. When you're 30 Trilly in the hole, your citizens are hurting bigly due to inflation and rising fuel/rent prices, dumping 60 billion plus into the glorified oligarch/politician slush-fund that is Ukraine is neither moral nor sensible. It's basically just outright corrupt. People at home need that money. I agree with a border wall. Either you have borders or you don't, and if you do, they have to be secured somehow. That said I kind of blame America for border-jumping because the US wants to have its cake and eat it too. It wants cheap manufacturing and labour on its doorstep and won't help raise the standard of living in Mexico as a consequence of that, but it also doesn't want to deal with illegal border crossing.

* Edited at 03.10.2022, 3:48 PM ET *

Moorlady
Moorlady

03.10.2022 | 6:05 PM ET

@Kamala Harris

Send it to the U.S!  There are so many homeless and working poor here.  Wait, where do you live?
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.10.2022 | 7:46 PM ET

Ukrainian forces being chewed out by citizens of Kiev for positioning units and weaponry in civilian areas. They are doing this to deter Russian attacks, and to try and draw NATO into the fight on the basis of war crimes. But it's getting Ukrainians killed.

https://files.catbox.moe/198hka.mp4

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.11.2022 | 3:12 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.11.2022 | 3:35 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.13.2022 | 3:47 AM ET

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

03.13.2022 | 10:40 AM ET

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,439  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,023
  • Post Score: 172

03.13.2022 | 12:57 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

this is all Russia's fault.

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.13.2022 | 4:25 PM ET

The real question is what the hell were they even doing there?

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

03.13.2022 | 4:37 PM ET

@Baldirc
Did wobbleshop get shut down? 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.13.2022 | 4:49 PM ET

Yes but it was my fault.

Page 23

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : McGregor ‘Ecstatic And Delighted’ By Khabib’s Unpaid Taxes Report
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour with Leon Edwards, Green, Doumbe, Hearn and Salita in studio now
  • MMA Junkie : Abus Magomedov promises more exciting fights after UFC Fight Night 241 dominant decision
  • MMAFighting.com : Leon Edwards dismisses ‘nuisance’ Belal Muhammad ahead of UFC 304: ‘He’s too easy to hit’
  • MMA Mania : Special Rules Revealed For Andy-Sonnen Slugfest In Brazil
  • Jits Magazine : Full Lineup Announced For Sapateiro World Championship 2024 Chicago Qualifier
  • MMA Junkie : Weekend Review: Oleksandr Usyk made history with transcendent performance
  • MMAFighting.com : Charles Oliveira won’t rule out fighting Colby Covington, interested in Max Holloway BMF bout
  • MMA Mania : Elle Brooke Vs Paige VanZant Fight Card, Full DAZN Lineup
  • MMA Junkie : Continuation of PFL's heavyweight season gets two changes in Connecticut
  • MMA Mania : Agapova Is Homeless — But Not Your Sex Slave
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC plans to be ‘flexible’ in next broadcast rights deal, including potential end to traditional PPV
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen predicts Conor McGregor loss to Michael Chandler: 'You don't get better at something by not doing it'
  • MMAFighting.com : Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen officially an exhibition boxing match
  • MMA Mania : Geane Herrera, 1990-2024
  • MMAFighting.com : Daniel Cormier issues warning to Jon Jones about facing ‘old’ Stipe Miocic
  • MMA Junkie : Oumar Sy happy with debut win, but itching to show UFC light heavyweights even more
  • Middle Easy : UFC Veteran Geane Herrera Dies At 33 Following Motorcycle Accident
  • UFC.com : This Week On UFC FIGHT PASS | May 20, 2024 - May 26, 2024
  • Bad Left Hook : Lopez vs Claggett official for June 29 in Miami