Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,804  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,583
  • Post Score: 261

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 867

grayerman
grayerman
  • Predictions:  847  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  575
  • Post Score: 63

05.01.2024 | 11:21 AM ET

@Sabbath 
No, I'm telling you by most people's logic a sperm cell is not a baby.

"He's Terrence Thornton, I'm Terrence Crawford, yeah i'm whooping feet"

Sabbath
Sabbath
  • Predictions:  1,892  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,549
  • Post Score: 238

05.01.2024 | 11:48 AM ET

grayerman

Considering over 60% of the country’s population identifies as Christian, I think it’s safe to say “most people” in America think the complete opposite. If that wasn’t the case, news outlets wouldn’t be using it as a scapegoat to distract from issues that are 100X more problematic. As long as they can spin the “dead baby, women’s choice, Bible based” debate, that **** will never change. 

"My teachings always come with a receipt because I am the profit."

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.01.2024 | 12:13 PM ET

YouTube/Sherdog

It’s never truly an online MMA discussion without some pedestrian-ass normie ironically calling people in chat “casuals”, all while spamming the ‘😂’ emoji to further emphasize their insecurity and complete inability to think for themselves. I’m all up for being a **** and bullying people, that’s my favorite pastime, but can you at least not gatekeep the **** out of new fans just because they have differing opinions from you? This sport is pretty ******* niche as is, last thing we need is toxic *******s confirming the preconceived notions that every combat sport fan is a bucktoothed, white trash ****** with forehead tattoos. 

* Edited at 05.01.2024, 12:14 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,207  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6,214
  • Post Score: 332

05.01.2024 | 3:05 PM ET

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

grayerman
grayerman

05.01.2024 | 4:18 PM ET

@Sabbath 
I am a Christian and I don't believe that a sperm cell is a baby. What are you referring too?

I guess I should say I'm protestant. I've never actually seen that movie^ but I didn't know Catholics believed that way

* Edited at 05.01.2024, 4:21 PM ET *

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.01.2024 | 4:39 PM ET

grayerman

Just going by statistics and personal experiences. I actually got a lot of my education from bapist education, as ******* absurd as that sounds, so I’ve gotten my fair share of exposure to the teachings of the almighty. Not sure what your experiences are like, but to me, people who are exceptionally Christian are just so…uncanny to converse with. I always felt alien around them. 

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.01.2024 | 4:43 PM ET

Most Underrated MMA Fight

I would love to hear some suggestions, if any of you got one in mind. For me, Louis Cosce vs Sasha Palatnikov is one of my favorites. Saw it live with absolutely zero expectations, thinking it was just another way for the UFC to push over one of their DWCS winners with some short notice regional randy. Lo and behold, it ended up becoming one of the most exhausting exhibitions of sheer endurance I’ve ever witnessed. Sasha ain’t the best fighter in the world, but he’s one of the mentally toughest in my book. 

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,323  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  32,393
  • Post Score: 89

05.01.2024 | 5:48 PM ET

I will always take a chance to plug InnerG vs mota; the best regional fight I’ve ever seen. Sinjen smith (Payton talbott’s head coach) vs Tyson miller is another absurd one. 

If we’re talking ufc then green vs vannata 1&2, Bermudez vs grice, and Grant vs smolka are some of my favorites that don’t get talked about a lot 

Edit: how could I forget to mention Diego ferriera’s 3 fight losing streak; the most exciting losing streak in ufc history. His rematch vs beneil is one of my personal favorites as it has every aspect of mma involved. Then his fights with gamrot and Gillespie were insane scramble fests until he unfortunately lost 

* Edited at 05.01.2024, 5:51 PM ET *

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,350  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,382
  • Post Score: 135

05.01.2024 | 6:58 PM ET

Nondenominational Christian

A sperm is a sperm once it grows it's a baby, Catholics are nuts no offense.
Millions of sperm die every day they just don't make the cut, totally different from directly ending them after they take hold.

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.01.2024 | 7:18 PM ET

AyyLmaonnaise

Johnson vs Mota was the bout that had my eye on Johnson when he made his debut. Been a pretty mixed bag so far but I was very impressed by his last performance and I personally think he’s going to absolutely **** on Jake Hadley.

Another one I’m just throwing out from memory is Yancy Meideros vs Alex Oliveira. Yancy really got the **** end of the stick in terms of legacy, total balls-out action brawler that nobody talks about anymore. Same thing with Evan Dunham and  JDS.

el_guapo
el_guapo
  • Predictions:  236  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  667
  • Post Score: 102

05.01.2024 | 7:43 PM ET

What do you guys think would be the matchups you’d want to see or that make the most sense at The Sphere for 306?

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. - Alexander Volkanovski"

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.01.2024 | 10:33 PM ET

el_guapo

I doubt this would happen but I’d like to see Max Holloway vs Charles Oliveria II. The fight writes itself, but at the same time, I’d rather it would be the main event for a fight night so apex cards actually have SOMETHING to look forward to.

Other more realistic matchups: 

Mateusz Rebechki vs Nazim Sadykhov
Diego Lopes vs Joanderson Brito 
Michael Page vs Stephen Thompson
Jonathan Martinez vs Kyler Phillips 

grayerman
grayerman

05.01.2024 | 11:37 PM ET

This is crazy I actually never knew a Catholic can't "waste" their sperm. No way they all practice that, they probably can just pay a fee to get out of it tbh

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.02.2024 | 2:53 AM ET

grayerman

It’s frankly hypocritical. Speaking from personal experience, I’ve been closer to god after nutting than prayer ever did for me. Hell, I practically know the guy at this point. He’s a ******* perv, btw

Oh btw, his last name isn’t Christ, it’s Fernandez. He’s Hispanic. Jesus Roberto Fernandez. Has no idea where tf Christ came from 

* Edited at 05.02.2024, 2:55 AM ET *

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.02.2024 | 3:34 AM ET

Dating Advice

Was out on a date with a gal. Was ****ing around on Netflix when she insisted we watched Brendan Schaub’s The Gringo Papi. Hadn’t felt that uncomfortable since I slipped on a bar of soap while showering with the boys at the Gold’s Gym. Not sure whether to ask her out on a second date. Thoughts, fellas? 

* Edited at 05.02.2024, 3:34 AM ET *

el_guapo
el_guapo
  • Predictions:  236  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  667
  • Post Score: 102

05.02.2024 | 7:58 AM ET

@Sabbath 
ask her why her taste in comedy is so bad or if she was just trying to impress you cuz you might’ve mentioned  to her you watch MMA and she just heard of Schaub and how he was a former fighter.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. - Alexander Volkanovski"

Kniferusty
Kniferusty
  • Predictions:  733  |  77.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,194
  • Post Score: 186

05.02.2024 | 10:16 AM ET

@el_guapo 
Oh **** that's high level...she could be trying to prove that she's not a casual MMA fan

"All my picks are backed by some type of real money wager. When I bet the house - I now have two houses"

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.02.2024 | 10:28 AM ET

Holy ****, that’s actually totally in character for her. It would also explain why she barely laughed during the special

I think I found myself a keeper 

* Edited at 05.02.2024, 10:29 AM ET *

foppa420
foppa420
  • Predictions:  2,083  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,086
  • Post Score: 137

05.02.2024 | 10:29 AM ET

Has anyone in here played the Fallout games and also watched the new show?

I'm a big gamer but never really got into Fallout. I was pleasantly surprised by the first episode, but that's just from an entertainment standpoint.

Is the show true to the games? I've heard good and bad things in this regard. I'm genuinely curious what some might think that have played/watched both.
Sabbath
Sabbath

05.02.2024 | 10:33 AM ET

foppa420

Haven’t watched the show yet but I **** with New Vegas. 

Page 867

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Chase Hooper on controversial UFC St. Louis stoppage: ‘It was either a panic tap or an unintentional one’
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Fury Vs. Usyk Open Workouts Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier unloads on Joaquin Buckley after response to Conor McGregor callout criticism: 'Shut up, p*ssy'
  • Middle Easy : Aspen Ladd Thinks ‘Not Currently Anybody’ In Bantamweight Could Beat Kayla Harrison
  • Bad Left Hook : Nakatani to face mandatory challenger Astrolabio on July 20
  • MMA Mania : UFC FPI 7 Fight Card, Full Grappling Ruleset
  • MMA Junkie : Jorge Masvidal blames 'f*cking idiot' Nate Diaz for originally going up against UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour live now
  • UFC.com : UFC FIGHT PASS Invitational 7 Results
  • MMA Junkie : Darren Till vows to win UFC title: 'I know I could beat the champion'
  • Middle Easy : Report: Floyd Mayweather To Rematch Victor Ortiz In Exhibition Match On August 24
  • MMAFighting.com : Daniel Cormier goes scorched earth on Joaquin Buckley: ‘Shut up p*ssy’
  • MMA Mania : UFC Action Figures Are Back!
  • MMA Junkie : Tyson Fury: Beating Oleksandr Usyk 'puts me No. 1 status of all time' at heavyweight
  • UFC.com : MCFARLANE TOYS TEAMS UP WITH UFC TO CREATE POWERHOUSE LINE OF COLLECTIBLES
  • Middle Easy : Deontay Wilder Fears Jake Paul Could Leave ‘Too Old’ Mike Tyson In Coma, Rips Commission For Licensing Boxing Legend To Fight
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Watch UFC Vegas 92 Media Day!
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier takes umbrage with 'magician at manipulation' Jon Jones dismissing UFC title reign
  • Middle Easy : Darren Till To Face Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. In Pro Boxing Debut At Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson Card
  • Jits Magazine : IBJJF Brasileiro 2024 Breaks Record For Their Biggest Kid’s BJJ Tournament Ever