Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,816  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,597
  • Post Score: 261

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 818

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,722  |  69.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,371
  • Post Score: 285

08.31.2023 | 8:19 PM ET

@JM Barrie 

A while ago, I made this video about using the Tapology forums but I couldn't find the original video so, I've re-uploaded it to my current channel. The part about posting pictures is from about 6:05 till 6:50 ish. Hope this helps, though please refrain from sending a ***** pic.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

JM Barrie
JM Barrie
  • Predictions:  7,885  |  54.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,624
  • Post Score: -69

09.01.2023 | 2:44 AM ET

edit

currently at work. will watch later.

* Edited at 09.01.2023, 2:45 AM ET *

"1. Avoidant personality disorder _______________2. Maladaptive daydreaming"

gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,436  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  10,745
  • Post Score: 127

09.01.2023 | 2:33 PM ET

@FistyMcKickerChoke

Yeah as far as I know they need help to tie the mawashi. I've also heard that one of the duties of young boys in training is to wipe the asses of sumos that can't do it themselves. Might just be a fable though since I think they prefer to use a bidet rather than toilet paper but maybe the poorer stables/ranks can't always afford a fancy toilet.

Also most sumos are extremely nimble in spite of their bulk and wouldn't need such service. Some of them let go of their athleticism and just pile on the pounds of fat in their 30s though.

* Edited at 09.01.2023, 2:35 PM ET *

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

gliese58i
gliese58i

09.01.2023 | 2:38 PM ET

@JM Barrie

To post an image from the web, right click it and copy image adress then click the image url button on tap and paste the link there.

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,391  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  6,450
  • Post Score: 135

09.01.2023 | 4:58 PM ET

Happy Birthday posthumously

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

NoJuice77
NoJuice77
  • Predictions:  2,677  |  67.6%
  • Forum Posts:  7
  • Post Score: 157

09.01.2023 | 5:31 PM ET

@WastelandWanderer 
i remember hansen. he did work with pride and dream i believe, like towards the end of the pride and bushido days

"Don't half ass two things. Whole ass one thing."

JM Barrie
JM Barrie

09.02.2023 | 10:57 AM ET

A principal at an elementary school in Oklahoma is a locally known drag queen and was also once accused of possessing child ****ography, new reports claim. According to a Substack article from V1SUT , Dr. Shane Murnan, the 52-year-old principal of John Glenn Elementary School in southwestern Oklahoma City, has moonlighted as a drag queen named Shantel Mandalay for nearly two decades. Mandalay is well known in local drag queen circles and was even recently crowned this year's Miss Oklahoma FFI, a pageant for drag queens.

Despite his apparently troubling personal life, Murnan began a career in education around the turn of the 21st century. In 2001, when he was 30 years old and teaching fifth grade at Will Rogers Elementary School in Stillwater, Oklahoma, Murnan was arrested and charged with possessing child ****ography and drugs. From his seized digital devices, investigators were able to glean at least four images of ****ographic material. However, a judge later determined that prosecutors had not proven that the victims in the images were underage. Though another judge disagreed and stated that the images "do represent child ****ography," another court sided with the first judge and dismissed the child **** charge.

In the end, Murnan served a short probation sentence for a marijuana charge and had his record expunged in October 2003. With a newly cleaned record, Murnan adopted the Shantel Mandalay drag persona sometime between 2004 and 2006, V1SUT claimed. Murnan then spent the next several years cultivating his drag queen career. He began teaching elementary school in Norman, Oklahoma, in 2007 before moving to work as an assistant principal at Prairie Queen Elementary School in Oklahoma City around 2015. In October 2020, while still an assistant principal, Murnan was named a defendant in a criminal probable cause initial filing for an undisclosed alleged offense. The current status of that filing remains unclear. On June 12 of this year, the school board for Western Heights School District — a district in OKC that was recently controlled by the state on a temporary basis after years of mismanagement — held a meeting to consider several administrative candidates, including Murnan, who was nominated to fill the principal vacancy at John Glenn Elementary School. Though most school board meetings are public, in this instance, board members held a temporary "executive session" to discuss the candidates in private. After about 40 minutes of closed-door deliberations, the board returned to the public meeting room and voted to approve all the administrative nominees, including Murnan. Thus, the 2023-24 school year is Murnan's first year as principal at John Glenn. His alleged alter ego, Shantel Mandalay, on the other hand, has a long, established presence in the regional drag queen scene. In 2018, Murnan and two other individuals launched Oklahoma City Drag Queen Story Hour Inc. Soon afterward, Shantel Mandalay became a regular drag queen reader for the Metropolitan Library System in OKC. LGBTQ-themed outlets based in Oklahoma have also published stories featuring Shantel Mandalay and made veiled references to the performer's daytime career in education. These references support reports, including a report from anti-woke X account Libs of TikTok , that Murnan is the man behind Mandalay, but they do not confirm them. In a 2018 article entitled "For the love of queens and kids ," the Gayly implied that Mandalay's life as "a teacher" prepared the drag queen for reading stories to children. "I have always loved education and working with kids hoping to make a difference," Mandalay told the Gayly. "Now I'm able to combine both my passion for drag and education and hopefully change a child's life by letting them know it's okay to be whomever you would want to be." In January 2020, the Oklahoma Gazette , also an LGBTQ publication, wrote: "During the day, Ms. Shantel [Mandalay] is an elementary school teacher named Shane, which he said was very tough when he first started." The article also referenced Mandalay's time working as a drag queen in Stillwater, where Murnan, whose first name is Shane, once lived and worked as a teacher. Oklahoma City Drag Queen Story Hour Inc. is not Murnan's only foray into the business world. He also filed to register several other LLCs, including one named Mandalay Holdings . That filing has since been canceled. TheBlaze reached out to Western Heights Public Schools for comment on the reports regarding Principal Murnan. The communications director was supposed to provide a statement to TheBlaze but has not yet done so. A phone call to John Glenn Elementary was redirected to the office of the Western Heights communications director.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/report-principal-of-oklahoma-elementary-school-moonlights-as-drag-queen-was-previously-arrested-on-child-****-charge

* Edited at 09.02.2023, 10:59 AM ET *

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,466  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  32,612
  • Post Score: 89

09.02.2023 | 11:00 AM ET

Cmon no one wants to see that **** 

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,239  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,228
  • Post Score: 331

09.02.2023 | 11:04 AM ET

Fishrat where art thou fishrat

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Lisac
Lisac
  • Predictions:  1,579  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  416
  • Post Score: 205

09.02.2023 | 11:58 AM ET

Why post pictures of this degenerate c**** tranny?
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 1 month, 3 weeks, 2 days, 18 hours, and 38 minutes from now.
JM Barrie
JM Barrie

09.02.2023 | 1:04 PM ET

To help people follow what is going on in their kids' school a little bit more.

gliese58i
gliese58i

09.02.2023 | 3:04 PM ET

Did I let you all down teaching Barrie to post images? :D

JM Barrie
JM Barrie

09.02.2023 | 5:24 PM ET

Hey tapology l**ers

Just wanted to let you guys know I am getting some **** in a couple of hours.
I be back to give the full report.

AxaFin
AxaFin
  • Predictions:  1,544  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,802
  • Post Score: 144

09.02.2023 | 7:23 PM ET

JM Barrie I feel bad for the dude.
The full report better include detailed statistics about this endeavor.

"I've lost 7000€ on Jared Cannonier."

Xconchris
Xconchris

09.02.2023 | 7:33 PM ET

Should i continue my Death notices.

RIP Jimmy Buffet

Having a cheeseburger in paradise right now

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,722  |  69.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,371
  • Post Score: 285

09.02.2023 | 8:17 PM ET

@Xconchris 

Yes. We appreciate you informing us of celebrity deaths, though we do wish you'd stop killing them.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Xconchris
Xconchris

09.02.2023 | 8:59 PM ET

stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy
  • Predictions:  10,520  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  738
  • Post Score: 315

09.03.2023 | 12:14 AM ET

@ JM Barrie, it is plainly obvious why you lack understanding of so many things

"I'm not on your side. I'm not on his side. I'm on the side or being right. - Richard Harrison Sr"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,570
  • Post Score: 275

09.03.2023 | 8:50 AM ET

@JM Barrie 
this is not a sex discussion board and your post has been removed.  do not post content like this or i will suspend your account.

"I live, I die, I live again."

AxaFin
AxaFin
  • Predictions:  1,544  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,802
  • Post Score: 144

09.03.2023 | 8:54 AM ET

Oh boy, what did I miss?

"I've lost 7000€ on Jared Cannonier."

Page 818

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Javier Mendez Expects ‘Wiser’ Dustin Poirier At UFC 302, Addresses Islam Makhachev’s Guillotine Choke Game Plan, Predicts 5-Round Battle Win
  • Jits Magazine : Final Four Invites Announced For Under 66kg Division At ADCC 2024
  • MMA Junkie : 'Bullet' booking: Shara Magomedov gets 48-fight veteran newcomer for UFC Saudi Arabia
  • UFC.com : Michael Chandler Never Wavered
  • Middle Easy : Islam Makhachev Will ‘Prepare’ For Dustin Poirier’s Guillotine Choke, Comments On Potential Title Fight With Belal Muhammad And Arman Tsarukyan
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Page says he's down to fight 'annoying' Ian Machado Garry
  • MMA Mania : Holloway Not A ‘Huge Threat’ To Makhachev
  • MMAFighting.com : On To the Next One: Matches to make after UFC Vegas 92
  • UFC.com : Middleweight Contenders Robert Whittaker And Khamzat Chimaev Collide At UFC's Debut Event In Saudi Arabia
  • MMA Junkie : Former UFC, BKFC fighter Geane Herrera dead at 33
  • MMA Mania : ‘Do Bronx’ Reacts To Covington Callout
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC, BKFC veteran Geane Herrera dead at 33
  • Middle Easy : Anderson Silva To Face Chael Sonnen In Boxing Match On June 15 For His Final Fight In Brazil
  • MMA Junkie : Matchup Roundup: New UFC, PFL, Bellator fights announced in the past week (May 13-May 19)
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He stole the 9th round knockout’: Krassyuk says referee saved Fury from KO loss to Usyk
  • Bad Left Hook : Boxing streaming and TV schedule for May 23-25
  • MMA Mania : Cejudo Demotes Himself To APEX, Calls Out Font
  • MMAFighting.com : Michael Bisping advises fighters to take full advantage of post-fight interviews: ‘Call out a bloody name’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Everyone in the corner believed we were up’: Fury reacts to loss against Usyk
  • MMA Junkie : Justin Gaethje: Dustin Poirier has 'done so much in this sport,' can't complain whenever he gets UFC title shot