Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,792  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,562
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 740

CrimsonChinGuru
CrimsonChinGuru
  • Predictions:  3,146  |  64.1%
  • Forum Posts:  10,572
  • Post Score: 108

04.04.2023 | 6:16 PM ET

And ANOTHA ONE, SHEEEEE GONE 😂😂😂😂🫡🫡

Make that 3x 😎😎😎

* Edited at 04.04.2023, 6:17 PM ET *

"They killed Jesus for speaking the truth..."

A moderator has publicly marked this as inappropriate. Please be respectful on Tapology otherwise suspensions may be levied.
Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,488  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,346
  • Post Score: 285

04.04.2023 | 9:15 PM ET

@CheckLeftHook

Yeah, trying to run two accounts at once would probably destroy my entire network lol! I'm sure that those who watch the Lucky Bastard Game videos I make would also notice how laggy the wheel is when it spins as well. Thing is I still live with my parents who barley need an internet connection at all so they just went with the slowest but cheapest option. I don't mind it though, it helps to keep me to stay patient and patience is a virtue as they say!

As it happens though, I do have 2 alts on here. I have @The Wheel which I use for chatting **** (in a jesting manner of course) in the Lucky Bastard Game and also doubles up as an experiment to see what the UFC pick % would be by just using randomly generated picks. My other alt is @PinkPickPadder that was another experiment to see how high I could get a pick % by only picking the obviously mismatched boxing matches but I forgot the password and can't remember what burner email account I used to make that so it's basically an abandoned account now. @Gregory feel free to put @PinkPickPadder out of it's misery if you want, I don't mind seeing as it's just sitting there doing nothing and didn't really amount to much.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Brabo49
Brabo49
  • Predictions:  1,736  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  82
  • Post Score: 140

04.05.2023 | 6:15 AM ET

What do you guys think of Nong - o vs haggerty?

"Don't be silly jump the gilly"

Brabo49
Brabo49
  • Predictions:  1,736  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  82
  • Post Score: 140

04.05.2023 | 7:18 AM ET

also is this not the hardest picture of all time?

* Edited at 04.05.2023, 7:19 AM ET *

"Don't be silly jump the gilly"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,679  |  80.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,554
  • Post Score: 236

04.05.2023 | 12:21 PM ET

that reminds me, I need to make a burner account to beat the pink padder. I'm thinking @BoxingPicksRFree or maybe @BoxingIsRigged. Or I can go with my BoxRec account name, which is MMAorBust

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

DrChaotic
DrChaotic
  • Predictions:  6,409  |  69.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,242
  • Post Score: 71

04.05.2023 | 4:42 PM ET

Another one your stupid bum ass, shut the **** UP ***** 🤣🤣🤣 IM YOUR FATHER BUM 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 RENT FREEEEEE
A moderator has publicly marked this as inappropriate. Please be respectful on Tapology otherwise suspensions may be levied.
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, and 1 minute from now.
DrChaotic
DrChaotic

04.05.2023 | 4:46 PM ET

Cheeseball

never compare me to that ****ass ****** ever again 

Nah lmao I’m just giving that ****** a taste of his own autistic medicine. I’ve been insane from the beginning, my mind is still the same as when I joined Tap. Trust the parody process bro 👌🔥😎
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, and 1 minute from now.
CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,415  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,995
  • Post Score: 172

04.05.2023 | 5:09 PM ET

it's been a wild year for you

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

baremaras
baremaras
  • Predictions:  3,127  |  71.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,762
  • Post Score: -18

04.05.2023 | 6:03 PM ET

drchaotic

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  this guy is a full on psychopath guys, do not engage with him

* Edited at 04.05.2023, 6:04 PM ET *

DrChaotic
DrChaotic

04.05.2023 | 6:07 PM ET

bumaras

your moms a pscyhopath bum, where's your kid at? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

excessive emoji using headass, bro just tell us you're over compensating for something and move along
baremaras
baremaras
  • Predictions:  3,127  |  71.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,762
  • Post Score: -18

04.05.2023 | 6:14 PM ET

drchaotic

wow, reported
DrChaotic
DrChaotic

04.05.2023 | 6:25 PM ET

bumaras⚠️

report these nuts, counter reported and emailed your daddy gregory 

cope
AndresMontana
AndresMontana
  • Predictions:  2,881  |  74.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,209
  • Post Score: -6

04.05.2023 | 6:30 PM ET

Be careful with Chaotic, he is the mexican Jeffrey Dahmer.. 
This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 4 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 10 hours, and 22 minutes from now.
DrChaotic
DrChaotic

04.05.2023 | 6:34 PM ET

nah, jeffrey dahmer is the american chaotic 😈⚠️

andres gonzalez is the spanish nikocado avocado 
Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,488  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,346
  • Post Score: 285

04.05.2023 | 8:49 PM ET

@FistyMcKickerChoke

How about calling it @PickyMcPadderPick lol?

I'll also add that if you do this, I really hope you beat @PinkPickPadder! Overall, I'll confess that I was kinda disappointed with how the experiment turned out. It started really well and I was undefeated with it's picks. It's stock was rising! People were taking notice! It was the real deal! Then one day, on the prelims of an obscure foreign boxing card, a journeyman did the unthinkable. He ******* won. The undefeated streak was broken, the illusion shattered. I tried in vein to redeem myself but soon made the error of picking a guy who I thought was a journeyman but turned out was actually an accomplished kickboxer before switching to boxing. This lack of research resulted in another loss. I then somehow ended up making another 6 incorrect picks. By this point, my life had got a lot busier outside of Tapology and I was making less and less picks. The final nail in the coffin came when I forgot the password and also having no idea what the password to the burner email account I made to set it up all but sealed @PinkPickPadder's fate as an abandoned account. It was in theory meant to be the next big thing, the Tapology cherry picking G.O.A.T! The one all other cherry pickers looked up to. It should've been legendary. Instead it turned into Sage Northcutt.

That's why I'd be honoured for you to be the one to surpass the insignificant achievements of @PinkPickPadder! Take his failures and learn from them. Become the Tapology cherry picking G.O.A.T! Fulfil your legacy and recognise your destiny! I see no contender worthier of taking all that should've been his, than you!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,946
  • Post Score: 247

04.05.2023 | 10:33 PM ET

Personally if I padded my picks I’d stay away from 0-0 vs prospect matchups especially if the 0-0 fighter is Cuban, Thai, or Japanese.

"🌽⚽️"

PiggyBank
PiggyBank
  • Predictions:  1,230  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  718
  • Post Score: 257

04.06.2023 | 6:15 AM ET

that's exactly how few are building their % here and acting like they are gods of combat sports, lol.

"i "Pick ⛏ Up Truck" all the events on Tapology ! | empty walls of Tapology.... | I don't give a flying F16... | keep ****posting about me... | Get Your Mind Out Of The Gutter... | L☻L | @TARTARABLESS | just let me know... !?"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,679  |  80.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,554
  • Post Score: 236

04.06.2023 | 12:00 PM ET

@Stephen that's hilarious, when I do it I'll definitely call it PickyMcPadderPick

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,753  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,783
  • Post Score: 273

04.06.2023 | 3:43 PM ET

The curious case of Chris Lights Out Lytle

Chris Lytle is not very well known, he commentates for BKFC now and is doing well. He retired with a record of 31-18, in this time he fought the likes of

Nick Diaz
Kazuo Misaki
Robbie Lawler
Pete Spratt
Matt Hughes
Matt Brown
Thiago Alves
Josh Koscheck
Matt Serra
Karo Parisan 

The man was never finished by strikes or submission ever in his career, 49 professional fights. He has only been stopped by cut in the Thiago Alves fight and his fight with Joe Riggs. He finished off his career, going into the sunset with a 3rd round submission of Dan Hardy. 

* Edited at 04.06.2023, 3:44 PM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,328  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,327
  • Post Score: 136

04.06.2023 | 3:47 PM ET

Chris is a legend pretty sure he did 1 or more BKFC matches too, he was a skilled boxer who never used what most would call good technique.
Seriously he spammed hooks till he gassed uppercuts were pretty good too, his fight with Robbie Lawler is one of the coolest moments to me.

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

Page 740

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Colby Covington Denies Receiving Contract Offer for Ian Garry Fight: ‘He’s Trying to Get Clickbait’
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Paid More in Taxes Than He Made From Fighting in the UFC Last Year
  • MMA Junkie : USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, May 7: Jose Aldo returns to top 10
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Details Impromptu Wrestling Match with Alex Pereira, Weighs in on Potential Fight Between ‘Poatan’ and Jon Jones
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal 2 shifted to July 6, avoids UFC 302 conflict
  • MMA Junkie : Report: Jermall Charlo arrested for DWI after crashing car
  • MMA Mania : Masvidal-Diaz 2 Delayed To Avoid Scheduling Conflict
  • MMA Junkie : Colby Covington denies contract offer for Ian Machado Garry: 'This fight has not been presented'
  • MMA Mania : Sticking Around! ‘This Is The Best I’ve Felt’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘It’s only a few pounds north’: Vergil Hunter talks possibility of Naoya Inoue taking on Gervonta Davis
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘It’s only a few pounds north’: Vergil Hunter talks possibility of Inoue facing Tank
  • MMA Junkie : Saudi Arabia announces extended partnership with UFC, including pay-per-view sponsorship
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303: McGregor vs. Chandler adds undefeated prospect to lineup
  • MMA Mania : ‘What I’m Going To Do To McGregor Is Going To Warrant’ Retirement
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen makes case for Jose Aldo title shot after UFC 301
  • Middle Easy : ‘A Lot Of Jealousy,’ Sean O’Malley On What Sparked Conor McGregor’s Twitter Tantrum Towards ‘Suga’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 56 pre-event facts: Can Derrick Lewis extend all-time KO record?
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Paid More In Taxes Than I Made Last Year In My Fight’
  • MMAFighting.com : Dan Hardy picks Conor McGregor to beat Michael Chandler: ‘He’s got that refinement in his game’
  • Middle Easy : ‘Problem-Solving’ Cory Sandhagen Reveals One Weakness He Sees In Unbeaten Umar Nurmagomedov