Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,792  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,562
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 739

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,488  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,346
  • Post Score: 285

04.03.2023 | 8:05 PM ET

@DrChaotic

It's 1am so it's a bit late for visitors normally but I'll plug the kettle back in real quick in anticipation of your arrival! We've run out of Yorkshire Tea bags, will Tetley do?

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

AxaFin
AxaFin
  • Predictions:  1,532  |  60.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,801
  • Post Score: 144

04.03.2023 | 8:18 PM ET

DrChaotic I respect the hustle

I have way too much time on my hands due to having the china virus and it got me thinking. What if we are living in a social cycle where we have trends of governments and technology. At some point we might achieve Singularity or decide that true happiness in life is to just live in tribalism. Eventually an asteroid will hit the planet and wipe out most of the people and through generations the knowledge of technology existing will disappear and people will invent religions etc. again and again.

I also got the idea that I really want to read Championship Fighting: Explosive Punching and Aggressive Defense by Jack Dempsey because I've done some of his techniques he described without knowing that it's a thing.

"I've lost 7000€ on Jared Cannonier."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

04.03.2023 | 8:31 PM ET

@AxaFin  

Since you wont be going anywhere for a while here is a reminder to find footage of these seasons of M1 Challenge where team Finland went 23-12 over 2 seasons, some sick fights. Fight Network in Canada should have footage, they used to air episodes. I wanted to ask them myself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_M-1_Challenge_season

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_M-1_Challenge_season

* Edited at 04.03.2023, 8:32 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

AxaFin
AxaFin

04.03.2023 | 8:53 PM ET

WastelandWanderer tbh seems like an impossible task I think "Nelonen" the TV channel was bought out by a bigger company but that might be just me guessing. https://www.nelonen.fi/yhteystiedot 
found contact info on their website and they do have a person in charge of like TV Rights/Program Rights Tiina Karo
I think the best bet could be maybe emailing her. I think those tapes are gone with the wind though.

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.03.2023 | 9:09 PM ET

No hopefully not gone to the wind, Fight Network in Canada should have those seasons and other M1 footage in their archives I watched them on their TV channel... Im gonna contact them I want those seasons footage, proper sick tournament cant praise the Finn fighters of that tournament enough, they fought hard against Russians and Americans and won, that was a proper tough wave of them, wish some of them were invited to UFC back then

* Edited at 04.03.2023, 9:21 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

04.03.2023 | 10:31 PM ET

Dr chaotic

That not very nice 

* Edited at 04.03.2023, 10:32 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

CrimsonChinGuru
CrimsonChinGuru
  • Predictions:  3,146  |  64.1%
  • Forum Posts:  10,572
  • Post Score: 108

04.03.2023 | 11:47 PM ET

Glad to see they let the sped off suspension 😂😂 this dude thought about me all weekend n was boiling and crying had to sit on the sideline n watch every thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡

Hope you had fun being suspended for the 2nd time cause I got some permanent real estate in that thick skull 😈😈😈‼️ n control your every thought lil man 😏😏😘 you can't go 1 day without thinking about your daddy aka KING CRIMSON 😎😎😈‼️

* Edited at 04.03.2023, 11:52 PM ET *

"They killed Jesus for speaking the truth..."

A moderator has publicly marked this as inappropriate. Please be respectful on Tapology otherwise suspensions may be levied.
DrChaotic
DrChaotic
  • Predictions:  6,409  |  69.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,242
  • Post Score: 71

04.04.2023 | 9:50 AM ET

LMAO you didn’t do **** you autistic bum 🤡🤡🤡 **** and keep your mouth shut boy, because YOURE gonna be the one suspended. Your idiotic post has already been marked as inappropriate by a moderator 🤣🤣🤣🤡 so I suggest you **** and keep seething before you get the boot off the website. I LIVE RENT FREE INYOURHEAD SPEDTARD 🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣 Stop trying to give yourself credit for something you had no part in whatsoever. Your other daddy Rah had more influence than you, as he actually emailed Gregory to ***** about me (I have many fans) and even he didn’t do **** because at the end of day me and old man Tap made the decision to suspend me so I’d have more time to invest in free real estate in that tiny peanut brain of yours 🤣🤣💀 That’s just like you autistic children, always trying to give yourself credit for things you didn’t do

You’re so down bad and obsessed you changed your profile pic to the ****tiest edit I’ve ever seen 💀💀💀 I’d be flattered if it wasn’t equivalent in quality to a sped elementary school students macaroni art (which makes sense considering that perfectly describes you). Never forget that I own you and 95% of the real estate in your nonexistent smooth brain 😎 Don’t make daddy angry, because he’ll get out the belt and whip you with it 
A moderator has publicly marked this as inappropriate. Please be respectful on Tapology otherwise suspensions may be levied.
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 22 hours, and 53 minutes from now.
DrChaotic
DrChaotic

04.04.2023 | 9:52 AM ET

Damien

Saying the word “******” isn’t very nice either, so it appears we are at cross roads 
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 22 hours, and 53 minutes from now.
DrChaotic
DrChaotic

04.04.2023 | 9:53 AM ET

Terribly sorry you all had to see that. My son Crimbum is struggling with his- sorry “her”, gender identity. They’re trying to come out of the closest and it’s proven a very difficult task for them. I’m trying my best to be a supportive father, but it’s very difficult to deal with children that are on the spectrum. I hope you can all understand my struggle. Though I won’t lie, I’m starting to consider more extreme methods of discipline. You guys let me know what you think about getting out the belt the next time my son has one of his outbursts 
DrChaotic
DrChaotic

04.04.2023 | 9:55 AM ET

Stephen Terry

Yes yes, Tetley will be fine. Your hospitality is honestly overwhelming, and I once again apologize for my sons behavior. Hell take a juice if you have any, tea is a bit too advanced for his taste buds 
stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy
  • Predictions:  10,433  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  738
  • Post Score: 315

04.04.2023 | 10:33 AM ET

Well, this certainly took an odd turn. 

Congratulations to the University of Connecticut Huskies if you follow US NCAA Basketball. Five titles in twenty-five years is a remarkable achievement. 

"I'm not on your side. I'm not on his side. I'm on the side or being right. - Richard Harrison Sr"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.04.2023 | 11:46 AM ET

Damn what a change... I used to be the one with issues on Tapology who would get spam downvoted.... Grateful to Greg for not slapping me with one of those 10 year to life bans when I was several thousand picks in, it was warranted a good few times, especially back in the day when I was in my hard psychosis episode... Grateful ha, nearly 100k correct picks :) And I held off joining this site for a year or 2, regret that

* Edited at 04.04.2023, 1:35 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.04.2023 | 11:53 AM ET

@Stephen Terry  

I forgot to say there was Team England in the 2nd series of that M1 Challenge teams event, they went 10-5 and had a pro footballer turned MMA fighter in their ranks wish I could remember his name he won at least 1 if I remember, again great footage, if I have any luck with Fight Network I will let yous know and try to post the film here. France, Germany, USA, Benelux also had teams

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_M-1_Challenge_season

* Edited at 04.04.2023, 11:56 AM ET *

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,946
  • Post Score: 247

04.04.2023 | 12:26 PM ET

I swear everyone on Tap who uses more than 2 emoji’s in their posts goes off the deep end eventually. @DrChaotic I don’t know if this is some elaborate parody or not but your posts are starting to look just like chrimson’s.

"🌽⚽️"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,415  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,995
  • Post Score: 172

04.04.2023 | 1:50 PM ET

I think we're all a little bit unhinged over here

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,488  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,346
  • Post Score: 285

04.04.2023 | 3:14 PM ET

@WastelandWanderer 

I'm curious to see what former footballer it was now but I've always had a suspicion that if Joey Barton tried MMA, he'd eaither become the P4P G.O.A.T or would lose all his fights by disqualification, no in between lol! 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

04.04.2023 | 5:25 PM ET

I think most people on here who insult people are some of the biggest ******* on this site, I swear they're the people who get mad at other people for saying something smart back, And a few block me commenting on they're page, A lot of them has lost my respect for that, Crimson Chin reporting Chotic is pretty lame, And for the record I never seen  people like Stephen Terry try and get someone banned or block anyone really

I avoid the insult wars just because I find them pointless and most people don't give a ****, I'm not against having argument even with insult thrown in tho if they have a point for example, Arguing about fights, I think I just like a good discussion even if it a bit toxic

* Edited at 04.04.2023, 5:26 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

AxaFin
AxaFin

04.04.2023 | 5:37 PM ET

DamienHandel420 I'm still convinced that all of these accounts are Stephen's alts and he argues with himself here.

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,415  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,995
  • Post Score: 172

04.04.2023 | 6:00 PM ET

I've seen Stephen's YouTube videos where he's doing tutorials on this website and his internet is ******* slooooooooooow. I remember watching him click on a link and he already pretty much explained everything before the page loaded lol

No way he's operating that many alt accounts on such a ****** internet connection. 

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Page 739

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Dana White Busts FedEX Driver In NYC
  • Middle Easy : Colby Covington Denies Receiving Contract Offer for Ian Garry Fight: ‘He’s Trying to Get Clickbait’
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Paid More in Taxes Than He Made From Fighting in the UFC Last Year
  • MMA Junkie : USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, May 7: Jose Aldo returns to top 10
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Details Impromptu Wrestling Match with Alex Pereira, Weighs in on Potential Fight Between ‘Poatan’ and Jon Jones
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal 2 shifted to July 6, avoids UFC 302 conflict
  • MMA Junkie : Report: Jermall Charlo arrested for DWI after crashing car
  • MMA Mania : Masvidal-Diaz 2 Delayed To Avoid Scheduling Conflict
  • MMA Junkie : Colby Covington denies contract offer for Ian Machado Garry: 'This fight has not been presented'
  • MMA Mania : Sticking Around! ‘This Is The Best I’ve Felt’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘It’s only a few pounds north’: Vergil Hunter talks possibility of Naoya Inoue taking on Gervonta Davis
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘It’s only a few pounds north’: Vergil Hunter talks possibility of Inoue facing Tank
  • MMA Junkie : Saudi Arabia announces extended partnership with UFC, including pay-per-view sponsorship
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303: McGregor vs. Chandler adds undefeated prospect to lineup
  • MMA Mania : ‘What I’m Going To Do To McGregor Is Going To Warrant’ Retirement
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen makes case for Jose Aldo title shot after UFC 301
  • Middle Easy : ‘A Lot Of Jealousy,’ Sean O’Malley On What Sparked Conor McGregor’s Twitter Tantrum Towards ‘Suga’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 56 pre-event facts: Can Derrick Lewis extend all-time KO record?
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Paid More In Taxes Than I Made Last Year In My Fight’
  • MMAFighting.com : Dan Hardy picks Conor McGregor to beat Michael Chandler: ‘He’s got that refinement in his game’