Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 712

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,389  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,968
  • Post Score: 172

02.17.2023 | 1:02 AM ET

i looked up "list of processed foods" and i found out i literally couldn't survive without this ****, as in i mostly rely on this stuff to be my food. i had no idea so much food i used to think was harmless is actually bad for you lol

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy
  • Predictions:  10,383  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  737
  • Post Score: 316

02.17.2023 | 1:07 AM ET

Not exactly a world-beater, but not someone I'd gently turn away.

"I'm not on your side. I'm not on his side. I'm on the side or being right. - Richard Harrison Sr"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,263  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,261
  • Post Score: 136

02.17.2023 | 1:13 AM ET

Atractive but not cute if I was 10 minutes younger id hit that.

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

02.17.2023 | 1:27 AM ET

I find Blanchfield ok looking, but they're way hotter girl just in the UFC alone, I still smesh  ngl

"Quack quack quack"

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

02.17.2023 | 11:35 AM ET

For "most" men. We would smash 90% of the UFC female roster. Lets not pretend otherwise.

The other 10% are as follows

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

02.17.2023 | 12:29 PM ET

I want an MMA/Boxing bride but without the marriage contract, and I dont want to pay child support the government will help with that and they always get single moms properties, besides im looking at moving to a place with a piece of land so I can build a vacation rental property beside our main house and my ex cant have that place its right beside me, she may try to bully and intimidate me or my mother with her new ****boys, she may get some idiot killed and me sent to prison

I would get a great lawyer to try win me custody she can pay me child support, the statistics on single mothers are in and its all horrific, most prison inmates in the USA are from single mother backgrounds no joke

* Edited at 02.17.2023, 12:34 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Schwarzkopf
Schwarzkopf
  • Predictions:  1,861  |  55.1%
  • Forum Posts:  706
  • Post Score: 275

02.17.2023 | 12:35 PM ET

@Xconchris

The Lazy eye really turns me on tbh

"Time is the enemy. "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.17.2023 | 12:40 PM ET

My old Japanese Jiu Jitsu sensei is one of the few guys that won custody of his sons after his divorce

* Edited at 02.17.2023, 12:40 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.17.2023 | 12:42 PM ET

@Xconchris 

Your too picky, its 2023, its time to start putting out for the global community

Xconchris
Xconchris

02.17.2023 | 2:51 PM ET

@Wasteland. 90% isnt too picky. Specifically wanting a mma/boxing bride who doesn't want a marriage contract. 

Now thats picky!!

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.17.2023 | 7:06 PM ET

@Xconchris

Dont be picky put out for the ladies, no, marriage is kind of finished it has no meaning anymore, or value, its only an option if it is a solid woman who hasnt been through a ton of guys and/or has mental issues, that is, if you are a realistic or logical person, most of the time you have people settling for scraps

* Edited at 02.17.2023, 7:07 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris

02.17.2023 | 7:31 PM ET

Sometimes i feel like experience is really what makes those thoughts. My wife had a friend that comes over, and frequently complains how all men are *******s, un trust worthy. And they just use and get rid of women on the drop of a dime. She will inch towards making comments about me but my wife always shuts her down right away. So her experiences with men are pretty bad. Her ex husband, i always refer to him as "the vegetable". Just kinda useless, sits on the couch all day and no dreams or ambitions but to complain and waste oxygen. Much like tartara. Her other Fiance, had no spine, and just wanted to play in a ****** rock band in his 30s and was just super submissive and said yes to anything she said. So every man she was serious with was dog**** and now she hates men and thinks they are all dog****. Like tartara.

Me and my wife met very young, so we have been together a long time. I see alot of the best relationships are the ones that start young. Because much like parking spaces, the best ones get taken fast and early.

Good luck dating in your 30s Folks. Almost all my friends that are 30 and single are complete buckets of **** except a very select few.

So i understand the frustration. Finding a decent women or man, later in life is a extremely difficult task. even if you are a great women or man.

My wife had this one beautiful smoking hot Brazilian friend. She asked me once if i knew anyone single for her. I said i know lots of single guys in their 30s at my job but i wouldn't dare set her up with them, because shes actually a wonderful human being and the guys i know are not. 

* Edited at 02.17.2023, 7:41 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris

02.17.2023 | 7:39 PM ET

This one old ****** at my job, in his late 40s. Divorced 2 times, starts to give me marriage advice randomly for some god awful reason at lunch one day. I yelled pretty loud at him, because i am a huge *******, Dont you ever give me any advice on marriage again, you can only give me advice on what not to do!

Everyone was crying laughing in the breakroom. Then i told him on his 3rd future divorce, we can all throw hats in the breakroom like a hockey game for his hat trick divorce!

He stopped talking to me after that. He was a drunk women abusing ********.

* Edited at 02.17.2023, 7:40 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.17.2023 | 8:27 PM ET

@Xconchris 

Yeah thats the thing, im happy you and your wife met the traditional way and stayed loyal against the odds, it can be a nightmare for sure, sorry to be judgemental, but why should you pay for what other guys got for free? Women carry the DNA of their sexual partners science has proven it, even with protection sadly... But the top guys who have harems of women in the social scenes and apps are part of the problem aswell proper... I am an idiot there was 2 girls I should have gone for years ago in highschool, one red haired one who was briefly and weirdly in my dream the other night, a trippy highschool dream, other one was in my art class, thinking of it now she was a real cool, normal decent girl I regret not talking to her more, I feel real stupid now.... I ended up with some psycho, a kenpo karate blackbelt who was attractive but she used to harass me, block my path, shove me, hit me, I wasnt into her at all but she pestered me, it was weird and it became a disaster, I should have said no for sure... I know 100 percent the one I should have went for was in my art class but if I have to die alone to learn that lesson thats fine... I wont be the only one to learn that lesson in the modern age

That karate girls mother is from an area where people are known to be different sometimes psychos so who knows... My mistake though

I dont want to settle for damaged goods though ie someone who has overdosed on vitamin D and/or has baggage and a phonebook full of ex's and past hookup friends....my mother is an exceptional woman so I dont want to settle for less than what my lineage deserves, I will hold out for someone great and pure or I will die wealthily alone in a bachelor and/or martial arts enclave, no problem. And I dont care about the race of my potential partner, purity and demon/jinn possession exists in all races, that may sound wacky, doubt it all you want.....

* Edited at 02.17.2023, 9:18 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris

02.17.2023 | 8:51 PM ET

Yes I agree, it's better to be alone then with someone that causes harm or is no good. Some people get very lonely and just have to be in a relationship. Ive seen that before and it never works out. They jump at the first person because of depression and sadness

Waiting for the right one and taking your time is a good move on your part 

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.17.2023 | 9:05 PM ET

@Xconchris 

Yeah loveless marriages are a widespread thing now but the modern mutantized liberal culture encourages degeneracy everyone needs to be held accountable for their choices though you choose the higher or lower path, soul ascension or descension on the soul ladder hierarchy, its cool if you can keep the spark alive though for sure.... Science has proven not having many sexual partners increases your odds of being in a stable happy marriage, or finding true love per say... You need to encounter the right people or meeting someone like you did early on is the best way, thats how it was in our grandparents days and before, since the 70s or so things became more free flow, people married in their 30s even 40s, after a good few flings, now it has become a race to the bottom ha

* Edited at 02.17.2023, 9:12 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.17.2023 | 9:07 PM ET

It seems many times the simple and scientific answer and way is true

* Edited at 02.17.2023, 9:11 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris

02.17.2023 | 9:53 PM ET

About to watch the new Ant-Man!

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

02.17.2023 | 10:46 PM ET

Couldn't care about Marvel movies at this point, Phase 4 was **** and phase 5 is continuing the trend, Marvel was so good in phase 1-3, I was the biggest MCU nerd But post endgame, Only good movie was Shang Chi and No Way Home, But I haven't watch Black Panther 2 or half the Disney + show, Marvel really need to fix it writting, Thats the problem with Marvel

For me to watch Ant Man 3, I have to be off my head high or drunk, But I also don't want to waste my good weed

* Edited at 02.17.2023, 10:47 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.17.2023 | 11:37 PM ET

They need another good Punisher movie and make it good

Page 712

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Watch UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in video live now
  • UFC.com : Karine Silva Is All-Business, All-Action
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau vs. Alex Perez prediction, pick: Which flyweight stays in contention at UFC on ESPN 55?
  • UFC.com : Jonathan Pearce: Knocking On The Door
  • MMA Mania : Coach Benched Dariush To ‘Focus On His Health’
  • UFC.com : Marnic Mann Gets Down To Business
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith ‘Shocked’ By How Good Sean Strickland Truly Is: ‘He Only Shows a Small Part of His Game’
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: BKFC: Knucklemania 4 pre-fight press conference
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves was basically retired until BKFC called for Mike Perry fight: ‘Money talks’
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC Vegas 91 Early Weigh Ins!
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo ready to trade leg kicks with Jonathan Martinez at UFC 301: 'I'm a specalist at what I do'
  • MMAFighting.com : Missed Fists: Fighter cusses out judge, tells them to quit
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Sean O'Malley on delay for Merab Dvalishvili title bout: 'I'm not fighting out of the country'
  • MMA Mania : BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Predictions
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith stands by Alex Pereira criticism but promises he’s not just ‘talking sh*t’ about him
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Mania : Hunt Files To Unseal All Docs In UFC-Lesnar Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall signed with PFL for Claressa Shields rematch: 'The goal is to make a build-up'
  • MMA Mania : NSAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopes?!?
  • MMA Mania : NAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopez?!