Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,779  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,559
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 686

stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy
  • Predictions:  10,413  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  737
  • Post Score: 316

01.04.2023 | 4:15 PM ET

****les it's a tall order given that you've had perma-banned accounts and continue to find yourself in the middle of controversy here.  But I try to be patient with people and I try to give them plenty of chances.

LOL. I've never understood full-out troll hobbyists, but they've been with us since this UseNet days. It would be one thing for someone to come on to a forum, **** all over it, then make tracks, but then you get the devoted folk who go into it with real gusto. It's a weird pastime, but, it seems, an enduring one.

Some folks think it's funny, I guess. Who am I to judge?

"I'm not on your side. I'm not on his side. I'm on the side or being right. - Richard Harrison Sr"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,565
  • Post Score: 275

01.04.2023 | 4:17 PM ET

@Zoomer I am trying to keep an eye on PrisonMike. I haven't really figured out what his deal is. But for now I've asked him to limit the number of rap posts he makes to 3 a day.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Casual008
Casual008
  • Predictions:  4,562  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,865
  • Post Score: 259

01.04.2023 | 4:22 PM ET

You should add the '3 raps a day' rule to the Terms of Use. 

* Edited at 01.04.2023, 4:25 PM ET *

"They're sorcerers they don't get knocked out"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,635  |  80.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,553
  • Post Score: 236

01.04.2023 | 5:03 PM ET

still not sure why fishrat hasn't just been permabanned, all he does is fight people who call him out for being an *******, **** talk womens mma, and call everyone a pedophile (which is seeming more and more like projection.) I guess that's what Greg wants the site to be for though, since he keeps letting him back. 

If I owned a bar, and there was a single patron who kept coming back to call people names and start fights, I wouldn't allow them to drink there anymore. It's not worth one person's business when they drive away dozens of others. 

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,565
  • Post Score: 275

01.04.2023 | 5:08 PM ET

@fisty hopefully it's obvious i don't want the site to be for fighting and **** talking against women or religion, etc.

how to moderate the website is a complex and difficult set of choices. and i definitely am not saying i always get it right.

"I live, I die, I live again."

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,635  |  80.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,553
  • Post Score: 236

01.04.2023 | 5:22 PM ET

I just don't know how many warnings a person can get before it becomes meaningless, he is just disrespecting you every time by lying right to your face about how he's going to change. I don't think anyone would put up with that if it was in person, you'd tell them to leave and not come back. I've seen people kicked out of a place of business for less, I've thrown people out of my office for less. 

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

****les
****les
  • Predictions:  280  |  67.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,228
  • Post Score: 244

01.04.2023 | 5:31 PM ET

@Fisty we both know that if you ever owned a bar, it would be constructed out of shoe boxes in a dark alley behind a daycare centre. It would be decorated with funko pop dolls, and out-of-season Christmas lights fished out of a smith family collection bin with one of your very own fubsy, hairy paw. The right one--with the tattoo of George Michael and Colonel sanders kissing. Its selling point would be free peanut butter cups, and it would only serve ether and duct tape. And your mother would be out the front of it in a gold-glitter wiggle skirt, missing a shoe, slumped like a wet diaper against the fire hydrant, oblivious to the ****roach nibbling on her earlobe.

The reason I am allowed back is that I put the spring in Springfield. This entire thread is basically just a dead electric pony ride waiting for ****les to be slipped into the coin slot. Someone has to stir the pot occasionally.

It's human nature to want to argue and ****post and banter. It makes life entertaining. And if life could never be that, who would even want it?

* Edited at 01.04.2023, 5:32 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 1 month, 3 weeks, 1 day, 8 hours, and 31 seconds from now.
Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

01.04.2023 | 5:59 PM ET

Back after some time and I see baldric taking out the trash again lol. By the way, time without proper MMA is a sad time.

My english has gotten worse sadly

* Edited at 01.04.2023, 6:00 PM ET *

"****."

****les
****les

01.04.2023 | 6:29 PM ET

I've thrown people out of my office for less

Specifically what he's referring to of course is the bathroom cubicle of the local Dunkin Donuts, when the John who promised to tip a pack of snackin' bacon to split his button without a rubber doesn't hold up his end of the bargain.

Context matters.

On that note, I only ask that users of this forum pay attention to the people at which I direct my mockery. It's never levelled at good people. There's a pattern. Notice how Fisty and Gorilla biscuits are essentially the same person? Terminally sanctimonious grievance--wokies. Always whining, chastising, demanding and pleading Greg take action on their behalf, demanding safe spaces, that they get their own way --and when he doesn't cater to them, they immediately descend into seething passive-aggressiveness and throw quips at him. They're the same person. And that person is the fat kid in willy wonka.Go back and read both their posts. Follow the trajectory of their engagements with Greg. They both make the same appeal, and both end the same way, which reads between the lines as 'Pwease save me from opinions I don't like and if u don't u fail'.

Surely I can't be the only person on these boards who finds this pathetic, and repulsive.

The reason they want me gone is simple: I embarrass and ratio them, and make a spectacle of their latent, unexamined narcissism and inanity for others to enjoy. It incites them to rage. This is, I think, important work.

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 1 month, 3 weeks, 1 day, 8 hours, and 31 seconds from now.
Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,451  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,335
  • Post Score: 285

01.04.2023 | 8:47 PM ET

You guys do know about the blocking and muting users feature, right?

I don't use it myself as I try to stay out of the **** talking in general but given how many users seem to hate certain users on here, I'm surprised at how underutilised the block and mute users features seem to be on here. If you can't stand a certain user then why wouldn't you use the hide their posts feature so that you can basically use the site as if they weren't on it? I just don't get why people feel the need to "win" these stupid arguments rather than just let it die. 

Anyway, rant over! 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,946
  • Post Score: 247

01.04.2023 | 9:09 PM ET

If I blocked everyone I didn’t like on Tap the UFC thread would look like a ghost town to me.

* Edited at 01.04.2023, 9:09 PM ET *

"🌽⚽️"

****les
****les

01.04.2023 | 9:19 PM ET

I don't block nor report anybody. My place of ****s given for all that is barren, and beyond that I'm not a spoiled child and accept I have to share the world with people whose ideas I either consider absurdities or outright thought-cancer.I'll never advocate for anyone to be banned. I'm not that weak.

It is mystifying to me why the block feature isn't used more often. Gorilla biscuits explicitly said I was 'definitely going on ignore' and then a day later he's up in this hoe going back and forth with me. The only thing stranger is the fact that Fisty has had me blocked for God knows how long and is still tugging at Greg's ermine robe for me to be permabanned despite not even being able to read my posts. He's still literally stamping his feet teary-eyed over content that's presumably been invisible to him for years. It's almost incomprehensible to me. How precious isthat?

* Edited at 01.04.2023, 9:22 PM ET *

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

01.04.2023 | 9:20 PM ET

@Cheeseball

TBH I don't really read the UFC threads much these days, I just sort of skim read it. It's mostly due to me not having as much time as I did a year or so ago but it's also partly because the discussions seem to have gone downhill a fair bit. There's still plenty of quality posts there as well but it just veers of off into petty ******** territory a bit too often for my liking. My only contributions to the UFC threads nowadays is just whatever throwaway thoughts I put in the small comments box while making my picks.

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

01.04.2023 | 9:27 PM ET

@****les

You're a bit of a unique case study on here because while you do chat **** to certain users like @FistyMcKickerChoke, you do also provide a lot other great comments as well regarding MMA so a lot of the conversations just wouldn't make any sense without knowing what you've said in the build up to it. So I'd guess that maybe they feel they need to at least know what you've said so they can gauge the context of the discussion. Just my best guess.

Casual008
Casual008
  • Predictions:  4,562  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,865
  • Post Score: 259

01.04.2023 | 9:52 PM ET

@Cheeseball I blocked three people and now UFC threads are half empty. 

"They're sorcerers they don't get knocked out"

****les
****les

01.04.2023 | 10:34 PM ET

@Casual the event discussion threads are currently the most toxic, and boring aspect of the entire site. It's amazing how badly they've degenerated, but I've no idea how Greg begins to fix it. It's just the same merry-go-round of sham teenage gambling millionaires bloviating about how they all drive fictitious Lamborghinis to Swiss Chalets that don't exist and **** one another's mothers before subsequently beating them to death with empty bottles of Dom Perignon every weekend. I honestly don't understand how anyone can stand it for any appreciable amount of time.
****les
****les

01.05.2023 | 12:18 AM ET

@Greg ok. I've had my quarterly spate. I'll take another suspension when you read this. 4 monther if that's OK. Publically advertising this request here so there won't be any confusion or conspiracy theories about it. Got to get back to work. I'll take any excuse to flunk off, and ****posting on the interwebs isn't one I need.

Cheers mate.

paulopasta
paulopasta

01.05.2023 | 12:44 AM ET

I think some people are cool on there but a lot of the time most of the ufc threads is a lot of bickering. Along with some fight analysis but mostly it’s a couple people going back and forth with unrelated comments
TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,976  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

01.05.2023 | 1:05 AM ET

The event threads are a "**** rabbit hole", they need to be cleaned up, 1st of all to make the betting thread, 2nd the 20000+ ****poster and his friends who they act like a wolfpack, 3rd to ban the accounts that they have picks less than 10 fights and ****posting all day long, especially the wanna be rapper one ! And don't capitalize the threads, leave some space so some others can post, especially the new members ! And make a limit on the receiving dislikes per day because they have made it something like a system, and they dislike the the whole thread !

@TARTARABLESS

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

****les
****les

01.05.2023 | 1:36 AM ET

And for the record, don't forget that this is the internet, people. It's a virtual space. Not a real one. I'd never dream of speaking to anyone the way I do here in RL and I sure as **** hope that's true for everybody else. I don't really think Fisty is a Pedo. Nor Gorilla biscuits. And I'm sure their parents are fine. I don't exclusively and entirely hate WMMA, and it's my hope that no WMMA fighter ever reads my post purely due to the remote probability that one of them tracks me down and I have the everliving **** beaten out of me by a woman half my size, in public. There have been some barnburner WMMA fights over the years. The quality probably won't ever be there at the same rate, the way this is the case with women's sports generally. But you do get some gems. I'm generally fine with it.

It's just about killing time and having fun doing it. It's banter.

Deuces.

Page 686

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC 301 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Anthony Smith vs. Vitor Petrino - The result of the fight is being announced.
  • Join the UFC 301 live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Anthony Smith 9% Vitor Petrino 91%
  • Anthony "Lionheart" Smith (38-19-0) NE, US.
  • Vitor "Icão" Petrino (11-1-0) MG, BR.
  • UFC 301 features 13 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Jeunesse Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil