Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 672

Jessup
Jessup
  • Predictions:  65  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  150
  • Post Score: 309

12.22.2022 | 3:50 PM ET

FistyMcKickerChoke

#1 Harvey Weinstein
#2 Charles Allen Thomas
#3 Andrew Jackson
#4 Don King
#5 Carlos Mencia 
AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,948  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,051
  • Post Score: 88

12.22.2022 | 3:53 PM ET

@cheese lol np. We have another chance to pick her now too; she got a shot at PFL challenger series 

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

12.22.2022 | 3:57 PM ET

Stephen you think I sprayed that stuff on my ****? 😂 No way. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

But it does make me think if male **** stars use something like this when they pumping out some poor college chick for 1 hour straight on film.

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,944
  • Post Score: 247

12.22.2022 | 4:02 PM ET

Charles Allen Thomas? Carlos Mencia? Who are those guys.

"🌽⚽️"

Jessup
Jessup

12.22.2022 | 5:09 PM ET

Cheeseball

Carlos Mencia is that hack comedian Joe Rogan roasted live at one of his shows for stealing literally every single joke he’s told. Charles Allen Thomas is one of the leaders of Monsanto, and used his chemical knowledge to create Agent Orange and use it during the Vietnam war as a test to lure out Vietnamese soldiers. Instead, what it did was give them horrible deformities that still carry down to their children to this day. 

So as you can see, him and Carlos Mencia are about on the same level of villainy.
Xconchris
Xconchris

12.22.2022 | 5:17 PM ET

Also Ned Arnel Mencia aka "Carlos" was a drug dealer, robbed homes, disgustingly plays the race card, even though he's about white as can be, and was just a narcissist ********* which every comedian who ever exists hates deeply 

Jessup
Jessup

12.22.2022 | 5:39 PM ET

Xconchris

He also allegedly did some really sketchy tax evasion **** to keep his ****** restaurant up, so you can that lovely detail to his on-going contribution to humanity. 

Honestly, Carlos & Don King should hang out someday. They both play their race cards like a game of ******* Yugioh.

* Edited at 12.22.2022, 6:04 PM ET *

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus
  • Predictions:  92  |  69.6%
  • Forum Posts:  693
  • Post Score: 305

12.23.2022 | 4:54 AM ET

I still love Don King's original proposition for what rumble in the jungle should've been named
I want this **** as a poster lol

"I’m in love, Robb, I’m in love with a billion billion people, and I know all of them better than I ever knew you, and they know me, all of me, and they love me."- A song for Lya

Jessup
Jessup

12.23.2022 | 6:32 AM ET

Baron Van Rattus

Love how even in the artwork he insists on having his hair look like it’s trying to get away from him at all times. Even his own body doesn’t want to be associated with him.
Jessup
Jessup

12.23.2022 | 6:40 AM ET

Deron Winn got released…

Wow, if you ever need proof the UFC picks it’s favorites and treats the majority of it’s fighters like ****, check out the UFC cutting Deron Winn suddenly after being forced to cancel his fight because he suffered a concussion falling down a flight of stairs. Meanwhile, Paddy Pimblett is off somewhere getting sucked off my Doug Crosby. 
AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

12.23.2022 | 8:23 AM ET

I have no issue with winn being cut. People are sad because he got cut for an accident and released right before Xmas but he has a long history of ******* up and even if he didn’t pull out he was getting cut regardless after the marquez fight. Pulled out of 6 fights, missed weight twice, had a positive amphetamines test, and honestly only got in the ufc because of DC. Sucks he had to get cut that way but I’m honestly shocked they kept him around after the Phil hawes beat down 

Xconchris
Xconchris

12.23.2022 | 9:25 AM ET

Agree with ayy. It's probably a nightmare booking fights with all the different personalities and people. If you have a fighter that consistently pulls out of fights due to injuries or whatever. Unless he's Jon Jones, he's gotta go. Trying to run a business not a charity.

He was cut due to being unreliable and constantly not showing up.

Jessup
Jessup

12.23.2022 | 9:36 AM ET

AyyLmaonnaise

Actually, Deron only pulled out of half of his cancelled bouts, and two of them were due to injury. The rest were from his opponents. Can’t really justify the drugs or the weight miss, but I have seen other fighters get a pat on the back for the same offenses. (Keep in mind, Darren Till is still in the roster atm despite his tremendous load of ****ups)

* Edited at 12.23.2022, 9:37 AM ET *

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

12.23.2022 | 9:56 AM ET

Yeah that’s definitely true. I just think a lot of people are bothered because he got cut before Xmas. If ufc waited till January I don’t think anyone would bat an eye. Also he saved himself from more CTE; he was gonna get cut with a loss anyways. As for the leniency towards other fighters, I think ufc dumped him since he was just a guy who got in on DC’s good word. If he was a hyped prospect they would definitely give him another shot. Definitely unfair, but that’s sadly how they do business 

Xconchris
Xconchris

12.23.2022 | 10:10 AM ET

Jessup, Still pulling out of half his UFC fights still proves my point that he was unreliable and not worth the trouble.

Darren Till falls under that Jon Jones category. Hes popular, sells lots of tickets, and people want to watch him. Usually they want to watch him get knocked out because hes a ass. Also hes a international fighter with lots of appeal. So from a business perspective, he is worth the trouble of pulling out of fights and having multiple injuries.

Deron Winn, is a mid level fighter that no one gives a **** about. Life sucks.

Its almost if they fighters want to be treated equally and fairly they should form some sort of collective bargaining organization that stands up for fighters, you know like a union???

But most likely someone like Deron Winn or any fighter, who probably dreamed of being a champion with huge pay days thinking that union would stop them from making big bucks. Now they are unemployed because of selfishness.

Either way, the correct decision was made. He was not valuable enough for the trouble. Darren Till is. You want fair. Join a union

OddSmokerSteve
OddSmokerSteve
  • Predictions:  745  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  136
  • Post Score: -103

12.23.2022 | 10:10 AM ET

UFC Sub of the Year for 2022?

I've seen all of the big MMA media picks for the UFC submission of the year, but I was wondering who everyone in here thought had the best one of the year? I think I'd have to give it to Jiri Prochazka for submitting Glover at UFC 275 but who is your pick?

See our Top 5 UFC Submissions of the Year here:  The Best UFC Submissions in 2022. OddSmokerSteve — MMA Contributor | by WagerWire | Dec, 2022 | Medium 

"Check us out for free MMA Picks, Predictions, Analysis, Bets & More"

Jessup
Jessup

12.23.2022 | 12:15 PM ET

Xconchris

I’ve done a poor job explaining my point, I admit. What I was trying to elaborate on is the UFC didn’t cut Deron because he’s “unreliable”, they cut him because they wanted Marquez, another UFC fighter with somewhat of a cult-following, to crush another can with an easy finish. So when they didn’t get that fight because of something that was out of Winn’s power, they dropped him. **** is cutthroat, I know, i’m not stupid, he’s not the only fighter to get treated like this by a long shot (Kyle Nelson, Jamie Pickett and Martin Day are recent examples are existing in the roster just to have a bigger name smash their **** in) I just wanted to call it what it is: ********. 

Besides, union success rates are flimsier than mannequin *****, and as far as I can tell there are zero MMA unions that can even move the needle, so I don’t blame him for not taking the latter option, if he even saw that as an option. 
Xconchris
Xconchris

12.23.2022 | 1:00 PM ET

this is the 1st time i have heard mannequin ***** used for a reference. haha

Xconchris
Xconchris

12.24.2022 | 9:43 AM ET

Joseph Benavidez might have never won a UFC title but he won the real prize. Discuss 

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

12.24.2022 | 10:10 AM ET

Facts 

Page 672

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA, boxing and bareknuckle action April 25-27
  • MMAFighting.com : Roundtable: Is BKFC Mike Perry one of the 10 biggest draws in combat sports?
  • MMA Mania : ‘Let’s Go, Colby!’
  • MMA Junkie : PFL MENA 1 lineup announced
  • Bad Left Hook : Predictions: Will Jose Ramirez and Vergil Ortiz Jr shine on Saturday?
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Almost Had ‘Scarface’ Vs. ‘Dominator’
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Zubaira Tukhugov reveals Khabib Nurmagomedov was ‘going to rip contract up’ if he didn’t fight at UFC 242
  • MMA Mania : Meet PFL’s Latest Flyweight Signing, Melissa Balic!
  • Jits Magazine : Elijah Dorsey To Challenge Max Hanson For Welterweight Title At Enigma Invitational 15
  • Jits Magazine : ADXC 4: Abdul-Kareem Al Sewady And Amin Youb Join The Main Card In A Welterweight Bout
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Buckley Lands UFC St. Louis Co-Main Vs. Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Compares Alex Pereira’s Wrestling To Ben Askren’s Striking: ‘Such A Deficiency’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Step In The Fire With Pereira And He Knows That’
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau done with Manel Kape bookings, focused on title shot after UFC on ESPN 55 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight card: Perry vs. Alves
  • Middle Easy : ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Tears Bicep ‘Off the Bone’ While Preparing to Ride Dana White’s Prized Bull