Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,792  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,561
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 527

Schwarzkopf
Schwarzkopf
  • Predictions:  1,887  |  55.4%
  • Forum Posts:  706
  • Post Score: 275

08.10.2022 | 1:58 PM ET

"Time is the enemy. "

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,110  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,202
  • Post Score: 88

08.10.2022 | 1:58 PM ET

@ratus ratking is a great rap group 😉 

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus
  • Predictions:  92  |  69.6%
  • Forum Posts:  693
  • Post Score: 304

08.10.2022 | 2:03 PM ET

Just looked them up and they're pretty good. It has been added to Baron's obscure band bonanza. Thanks

"I’m in love, Robb, I’m in love with a billion billion people, and I know all of them better than I ever knew you, and they know me, all of me, and they love me."- A song for Lya

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

08.10.2022 | 2:04 PM ET

@ratus np, anytime you need underground rap artists lmk, that’s my favorite genre 

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,990  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

08.10.2022 | 2:12 PM ET

Interesting enough...
I have mede some rat versions a while back even for myself, and i made one for the @FishRat... !
And then suddenly... you deleted your account and made this one with this AV... ... ... !?!?!?

(" Just some thoughts and questions in my schizophrenic - σχιζοφρένικο mind... ! If you can understand what i mean... ... ... !? " )

And by the way... in general... 
When you taking part in conversations... share - spread some likes around... don't be a cheapie... ! Probably you haven't give not even a single like... !?

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

TARTARA
TARTARA

08.10.2022 | 2:17 PM ET

@ @ De La Mayonnaise 

He saw the posts... and he came here to see what is happening... and to make a statement that he is alive... or something... !?

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus

08.10.2022 | 2:18 PM ET

Upvotes and downvotes don't really ******* matter at the end of the day, if i agree with you i'll say it, same with disagreeing. Downvoting is reserved for the mma fortune teller and bracket 

@Ayy Yeah if you feel like it feel free to send me some artists, recently got more in to rap and i wouldn't mind some more underground artists, assuming you have good taste lol

"I’m in love, Robb, I’m in love with a billion billion people, and I know all of them better than I ever knew you, and they know me, all of me, and they love me."- A song for Lya

TARTARA
TARTARA

08.10.2022 | 2:21 PM ET

Not even a word...
about your account and your AV...
We can understand very well...  !

TARTARA
TARTARA

08.10.2022 | 2:26 PM ET

Make a request on @Gregory...
To delete your account... ! 

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus

08.10.2022 | 2:27 PM ET

So you think i'm copying fish rat or something? ok lol
As stated the idea of a rat king is one of my random thoughts. Probably formed from a mix of DC's ratcatcher cause he can like control rats and he lives in the sewers and **** and the god emperor of dune from the 4th book (no spoilers). Plus i find the ideas of other animals having societies as complex as our own fascinating. But no i suppose i was just copying mr ****les in a hopeless attempt to stay relevant, forgive me please oh mr tartara. I couldn't handle you disliking me 

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus

08.10.2022 | 2:29 PM ET

Plus old account still exists, just got bored and found the whole roleplaying an emperor **** a bit gay by the end. Might switch back some day but i'm fine with this one right now. As suggested by Mr Stephen Terry i might create another account when i get bored based on crime families and or criminal organisations cause that ****s mad interesting. 

TARTARA
TARTARA

08.10.2022 | 2:31 PM ET

You are a little tropical beach... like all the others... !
Stop being cheapie, and ***** copycat... ! L☻L !

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

08.10.2022 | 2:32 PM ET

@ratus my favorites are roc Marciano, boldy james, and your old droog. Idk if they count as underground anymore since they blew up but the griselda trio (westside gunn, Benny the butcher, Conway the machine) are my absolute favorites 

TARTARA
TARTARA

08.10.2022 | 2:34 PM ET

Of course you are gonna change it... 
especially now that i prove that im right... !

Make your own character... don't copy the other accounts you little tropical beach !

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus

08.10.2022 | 2:37 PM ET

A appreciate being called a copycat by the sad **** who was talking to himself with his own fan accounts and others roleplaying him as hulk hogan and how can i forget his own shoes. 

@Ayy I will check them all out. Tbh back in the day the only rappers i listened to was Biggy and Mac dre but now i'm a lot more open to it and enjoy it. I'm even starting to enjoy the travesty that is grime lol. 

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus

08.10.2022 | 2:39 PM ET

Not sure how i'm a copycat in the slightest but if this is the hill you wish to die on i can only hope you fall off it like jack and Jill. Maybe if i was copying the person you're white knighting would call me out, but instead here the GOAT Tartara is to spout incomprehensible dribble and remind us all that Greece's education system is in the bin

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,946
  • Post Score: 247

08.10.2022 | 2:41 PM ET

@Baron Von Rattus

Whenever I think of the Rat King I think of the Ninja Turtles villain.

"🌽⚽️"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

08.10.2022 | 2:43 PM ET

@ratus yeah I’m really big on beat production and lyricsim and they all have those qualities. Boldy James has every beat produced by the alchemist (legendary producer; you may have heard of him) and roc Marciano produces 90% of his beats himself; his sample game is crazy. The griselda trio also has an in-house producer, daringer and conductor Williams who are both amazing. 

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus

As a kid who was raised on the ninja turtles i am severely disappointed in myself for not knowing he existed before now. 

TARTARA
TARTARA

If you can't separate the joking from seriousness... you have a huge problem... you should check it out... !

( And yes... this isn't a joke... )

Page 527

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Naoya Inoue gets up from knockdown, moves to 27-0 with sick KO of Luis Nery
  • MMA Mania : Up Next! UFC St. Louis On ESPN!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘If not for Canelo I’m not going down to 168’: David Benavidez says only one fight brings him back to super middleweight
  • MMA Junkie : Matchup Roundup: New UFC, PFL, Bellator fights announced in the past week (April 29-May 5)
  • MMAFighting.com : On To the Next One: What’s next for free agent Jose Aldo after triumphant return at UFC 301?
  • MMA Mania : Inoue Survives Knockdown, Stops Nery In Six
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Mentally, I feel like the fight’s won’: Martin talks upcoming fight with Tank
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Disagrees with Merab Dvalishvili’s Claim of Title Bout at UFC 306 in Las Vegas
  • MMA Junkie : Alexander Volkanovski open to fourth Max Holloway fight now that he's BMF champion
  • Bad Left Hook : RANKINGS: Naoya Inoue and Canelo hold firm in top spots, more
  • Jits Magazine : Action-Packed Brackets At IBJJF Geneva Open 2024
  • MMAFighting.com : The MMA Hour with Dustin Poirier, Alexandre Pantoja, plus Dan Hardy, Veronica Hardy, and Paul Hughes all in studio at 1 p.m. ET
  • Middle Easy : MMA Community Reacts to Anthony Smith’s Submission Victory and Announcing Mishap at UFC 301
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Blew It’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 56: How to watch Derrick Lewis vs. Rodrigo Nascimento, start time, St. Louis fight card, odds, more
  • MMAFighting.com : Naoya Inoue vs. Luis Nery full fight video highlights
  • Bad Left Hook : KNOCKOUT! Naoya Inoue comes off canvas to brutalize Luis Nery
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: Dana White, Max Holloway, Sean O'Malley on red carpet for Tom Brady roast on Netflix
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Dana White catches shots over UFC fighter pay, rips 'liberal f*cks' at Netflix during Tom Brady roast
  • MMA Mania : ‘Decisions, Decisions’