Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Responses Page 39

Erison
Erison
  • Predictions:  1,678  |  65.4%
  • Forum Posts:  4,896
  • Post Score: 227

04.01.2021 | 6:58 PM ET

Alright, that's fine. I'll stop posting. You can keep him.
Drmaxis2
Drmaxis2
  • Predictions:  2,823  |  71.0%
  • Forum Posts:  558
  • Post Score: 478

04.01.2021 | 7:08 PM ET

Got vaccinated 3 days ago. He's such a ***** he won't get to see me BTFO him tho.

"What a Grand and Intoxicating Profile"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,313
  • Post Score: 285

04.01.2021 | 7:08 PM ET

@Erison 

To be fair, @Millershades is right about the hiding users post feature. If you don't want to see his posts then simply hide them. That's exactly what it was put in place for. You get to see the MMA content that you want to see while cutting out his or anyone else's other stuff. It was designed to reduce this sort of tension between users and would allow both you and him to use this site while being almost completely unaware of the other's existence.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,508  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,551
  • Post Score: 236

04.01.2021 | 7:15 PM ET

I got my shot a week ago, can't wait to go to a local mma event or demolition derby in a couple weeks once it's done its job.

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Tieoken
Tieoken
  • Predictions:  1,977  |  59.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,620
  • Post Score: 313

04.01.2021 | 7:24 PM ET

Whether it's here or on r/MMA or even a random website that has nothing to do with fighting, nothing makes me want to cringe my skull through my ******* collarbone than seeing peoples' knee-jerk reaction to disliking someone be, "I'd fight you bro!" You've been a quality poster Erison, and I get that Fish/Miller is (intentionally) the opposite of that, but avoiding people like Fish is relatively easy. I think he's going to contribute his literary eccentricity towards critiquing fighters on the fight pages, and then on the misc forum... well who knows that's the beauty of Fish, it's a catch 22.

"I’m here to snatch necks and cash checks" - Darrick Minner

Tieoken
Tieoken
  • Predictions:  1,977  |  59.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,620
  • Post Score: 313

04.01.2021 | 7:25 PM ET

On the vaccination side, I got tapped early in January so I've been out and about since valentines day. But it's pretty lame since basically no one else can do ****. But my fiance and I both got it so we just go and enjoy empty places. 

"I’m here to snatch necks and cash checks" - Darrick Minner

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

04.01.2021 | 7:27 PM ET

yeah threatening to fight someone irl is even lamer than posting ****** dead memes, just makes the person look like a dork.

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

HiDefff
HiDefff

04.01.2021 | 7:39 PM ET

People who actually need the Hide posts feature won't actually use it. They won't know when they're being attacked or what's being said about them. If you can't figure out how to not be bothered by words on the internet half way across the country than there's no way you can use the feature and not NEEEED to know if their hidden posts are about you lol its a mental weakness. Its similar to discord if you guys are familiar with it. It still shows you that that person said something instead of just completely blocking them so you don't even know if they post or not. People in my discord block each other too but none of them have the self control not to click on the persons post and still see it because their weak ass brain MUST know if its about them or not. 
Millershades
Millershades
  • Predictions:  22  |  77.3%
  • Forum Posts:  74
  • Post Score: 520

04.01.2021 | 8:33 PM ET

Ahhhh Yes, 'NAZI';  the equivalent of mostly-sunny-with-a-chance-of-possible-showers-clearing of every ********'s argument everywhere.

Apart from the fact that he's a rampant ideologue, it's very likely the case that Erison detests me because I'm talented, and he isn't---whether that particular brand of talent is to his taste or not is irrelevant. I don't like brass but you won't hear me say Louis Armstrong sucks.

Erison will never create anything anyone enjoys reading ( or will pay to read) because he thinks in cliché', and not having an interesting mind will only create acre after acre of contrived boring Art. That's why he's cross- examining scripts like an old woman with a biro doing a 'spot the difference' featured in a tabloid, and not writing them. No matter how many lattes he fetches, no matter how many blowjobs he delivers under desks, he's just not ever going to be the guy driving artistic direction. I think he senses that. It's on-brand for those who can't to hate.

I'm not surprised he veered of from writing some fight breakdown (which isn't interesting to anyone because it's 100% self-evident information that everyone has already deduced themselves, thanks Poirot) to Kazoo about how he identified that this is an alt account. I've seen the chromosomally deficient child with fried onions in his hair triumphantly solve the maze on the paper mat at burger king before.

Regardless of the acerbic drivel I post on Tap (which is just for fun and excess to what I keep)  I am a proper writer. I am pedantic, demented, dreamy, elegant and profane. What I do certainly isn't for everyone and there's probably not much of a market for it. But I'm very good at, it's the pieces that come my way, and it comes from an authentic place. As a general rule the more complicated and demanding something is, fewer people like it.  But you have to do you. And what I've been working on for some time is extremely complicated and no, it isn't a fantasy novel.  It's unfortunate that I'll never be able to post it on this forum for obvious reasons.

But even if I did, and it was good enough to knock Proust into a ****ed hat, it would still be denigrated by imbeciles like Erison who have yet to prove to anyone that they are capable of writing a Hallmark card. That's the world.

Sorry for the long post, but I appreciate everyone who's glad I'm back even in a limited capacity. I was trying to lay low but Greg who is obviously a genius, and could have chastised me off-site very easily, thumbed me officially here. And then floodgates opened.  I'll sum up by reiterating again that if you don't like what I type, block me. It's not hard, and if you don't do it you're obviously just spoiling for a fight, like Erison, who feels compelled to tell everyone he would like to fight me.

Thanks.
This user is suspended from posting until 6 years, 11 months, 1 week, 14 hours, and 50 minutes from now.
SunGazer
SunGazer
  • Predictions:  31,028  |  68.4%
  • Forum Posts:  206
  • Post Score: 104

04.01.2021 | 8:48 PM ET

⬆️⬆️⬆️

It's simple,
they love to hate you . -

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

Erison
Erison
  • Predictions:  1,678  |  65.4%
  • Forum Posts:  4,896
  • Post Score: 227

04.01.2021 | 9:24 PM ET

Ohh, I see. You're mad because I work in the industries you desperately want to. You're an unpaid hobbyist hyping up your first (unpublished) work on an MMA message board, and you saw me in passing mention that I'm employed in writers rooms. Imposter syndrome at work. You're a 50 year old guy in a garage band shaking his fist at the "sell outs" on TV. 

IMDb me.
Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,263  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,261
  • Post Score: 136

04.01.2021 | 9:28 PM ET

We got record snow up here this year or close to it crazy they say up to another foot by end of week!

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

Millershades
Millershades
  • Predictions:  22  |  77.3%
  • Forum Posts:  74
  • Post Score: 520

04.01.2021 | 10:09 PM ET

@Erison you misunderstand me; I have no interest in writing for Television. That isn't to say I don't enjoy some TV series, I do. But I also enjoy skittles. But is say, David Benioff, a writer of the same Caliber as Mark Danielewski? If my point is unclear, it's this; I would much rather write a very quality book that very few people read, but the few who do absolutely love, that makes me next to nothing, than write a screenplay for something with the Artistic merit of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and see my name roll down the credits at the end of the episode and make lots of money in the process.

And I don't expect someone like you to be able to understand why that is.

Edit: I doubt very much IMDB'ing 'Erison' will turn up much honestly-- especially since it's quite obvious you've never written a screenplay because nobody venturing real money would ( or ever will) pay you to write anything.

I'm going to get off the merry-go-round now and put you ignore. I will so miss your staggering powers of analysis as you deliberate over whether or not so and so is a value bet without even understanding rudimentary implied probability.

All the best.

* Edited at 04.01.2021, 10:11 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 6 years, 11 months, 1 week, 14 hours, and 50 minutes from now.
FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

04.01.2021 | 10:15 PM ET

Cringe. 

TWJake
TWJake
  • Predictions:  6,091  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,492
  • Post Score: 338

04.01.2021 | 10:58 PM ET

Cringe indeed

"I know many a troops that I visit when I went to Iraq in 2005... 2-uh excuse me in 19-or.. 05' 06' 07' 08' 09' 2010 2011. I went from the Korwaiten border! All the way up to the Turkish border!" -Tito Ortiz

TWJake
TWJake
  • Predictions:  6,091  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,492
  • Post Score: 338

04.01.2021 | 10:59 PM ET

nothing annoys me more than internet drama

"I know many a troops that I visit when I went to Iraq in 2005... 2-uh excuse me in 19-or.. 05' 06' 07' 08' 09' 2010 2011. I went from the Korwaiten border! All the way up to the Turkish border!" -Tito Ortiz

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,561
  • Post Score: 275

04.01.2021 | 11:50 PM ET

gentlemen

this thread is making me displeased.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,944
  • Post Score: 247

04.02.2021 | 1:58 AM ET

Bummer

This thread used to be so chill. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

* Edited at 04.02.2021, 2:09 AM ET *

"🌽⚽️"

KevinAsap
KevinAsap
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: 900

04.02.2021 | 2:54 AM ET

I think the UFS needs new stars.Conor will not be able to raise the hype for a long time.
TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,883  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

04.02.2021 | 3:00 AM ET

@KevinAsap

You are right man 👍🏼!
But i think is hard to
find another one like him!?

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

Page 39

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Raw video: Max Holloway's BMF-ness, Conor's first belt and more UFC legendary moments – without commentary
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Amanda Ribas details recent stalker encounter: ‘He was telling people I was his wife’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results and live video stream (noon ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in video
  • Jits Magazine : ADCC Announces Date And Location For Amateur World Championship 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Haney Requests Garcia Rematch Because ‘Weight Played A Role’ In Defeat
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill Brutally Honest On UFC 300 Regrets, Who Should Be Next For Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Return Of The Bare Knuckle King
  • MMA Mania : PFL MENA Inaugural Event Set For May 10 In Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive – Jamahal Hill Talks ‘Crazy’ BMF Title Clash at UFC 300, Comments on Ryan Garcia’s Epic Troll Job
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Michael Chandler not to underestimate Conor McGregor: 'Can't be drunk on your own ego'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Prograis says karma caught up to Haney in Garcia fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Regis Prograis says karma caught up to Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘Stop Running!’ Vieira Claims Harrison Declined UFC 303 Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill On Fighting Khalil Rountree So Soon At UFC 303, Rejecting A Main Event
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva explains how fast UFC rise was actually deceivingly long
  • MMA Junkie : Marlon Vera calls out Petr Yan for November showdown after he previously 'declined,' Yan fires back
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Strongman Hall Breaks Pereira Punch Record ... Kind Of
  • MMAFighting.com : Coach Rafael Cordeiro: Beneil Dariush took time off after repeated head trauma in 2023
  • UFC.com : It’s Not Just Winning For Victor Henry, It’s How He Wins