Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,779  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,560
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 373

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,085  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,183
  • Post Score: 88

05.24.2022 | 5:49 PM ET

@stephen see, it’s a weird situation but that amendment was made at a time when people thought it was necessary to have a gun. Guns are just sort of the American culture; they’re dangerous but they don’t have to be a bad thing. My dad owns 40 guns because he enjoys collecting them and shooting them at the range. It’s also a hobby too

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

05.24.2022 | 5:50 PM ET

Also, we do have no gun zones at schools lol. Dumbasses just don’t listen 

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

05.24.2022 | 5:51 PM ET

I will agree with you that the need to carry around a gun is pretty stupid, but if you take that away Americans would be pissed. We don’t like people telling us what we can’t do lol

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

05.24.2022 | 5:53 PM ET

who likes it? 

"****."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,451  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,335
  • Post Score: 285

05.24.2022 | 5:53 PM ET

@JReynolds47 

We're arguing about different cultures and how many kids it's OK to shoot in one sitting on an MMA site, come join us!

(Disclaimer that this comment was entirely sarcastic btw just in case that was lost on anyone)

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

ZoomerBet
ZoomerBet
  • Predictions:  2,974  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,136
  • Post Score: 269

05.24.2022 | 5:54 PM ET

Just wait until you find out what Americans think of Finland. The answer is we don't, at all. 

Edit: the 1% who support school shootings are just honest CIA agents doing their jobs

* Edited at 05.24.2022, 5:56 PM ET *

"Excuse me guys, I want to say something. I want to stay humble, but I have to talk because you guys talk too much"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

05.24.2022 | 5:55 PM ET

@fremen no hard feelings or anything against you btw 

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,779  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,560
  • Post Score: 262

05.24.2022 | 5:56 PM ET

Also a harder access to guns  will not solve the problem, But it sure does help,  Relically, The people you can stab vs the people you can shot if your on a rampage is not even comparable, 

"Quack quack quack"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,451  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,335
  • Post Score: 285

05.24.2022 | 5:56 PM ET

@AyyLmaoinaisse

You dad sounds like a cool guy, he's doing it the right way. He collects guns because he appreciates the value of them and only uses them in controlled environments. If everyone did that, there'd be no issue. I'm talking about the slightly unhinged guys who carry guns to the local supermarket and pubs and ****. 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

05.24.2022 | 5:57 PM ET

@stephen thanks, he’s a pretty great guy🤣🤣yeah there’s always gonna be sadistic *******s unfortunately. It’s a pretty difficult issue to fix

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

05.24.2022 | 6:00 PM ET

I don’t really think concealed carry is neccesary but it’s allowed here. I think a lot of people who do concealed carry are just insecure tbh 

ZoomerBet
ZoomerBet
  • Predictions:  2,974  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,136
  • Post Score: 269

05.24.2022 | 6:01 PM ET

@stephen It's better to be slightly unhinged and have one in case you run into someone who is completely unhinged lol. Better safe than sorry.

"Excuse me guys, I want to say something. I want to stay humble, but I have to talk because you guys talk too much"

JReynolds47
JReynolds47
  • Predictions:  12,722  |  72.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,524
  • Post Score: 13

05.24.2022 | 6:04 PM ET

Guns are ok. But you dont want it in the hands of someone dangerous. 

They are good for self defense

"Jarno Errens, Damir Hadzovic"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

05.24.2022 | 6:06 PM ET

@Steve the second amendment isn't just about the right to self-defence.

It's also about having a well-armed population armed to defend against tyranny, both foreign and domestic. The idea is that if the government goes rogue, the people can fight back. Now, you might say 'well that's ridiculous because the government would have tanks, bombers, nukes etc. But here's the thing; those weapons are for absolute annihilation. They would almost certainly either not be used, or would be used with extreme discrimination domestically.

Occupying and holding down a population still requires armed troops with guns. If everybody has high-powered high-end weaponry, that's going to be nigh impossible to do for a rogue government. They simply wouldn't have the numbers.

Consider that the US spent trillions of dollars in Afghanistan over the course of a decade only to finally lose to badly-equipped part-time goat herders with rusty AK-47's despite having every arms advantage possible.

You might think 'well It will never happen'. But actually, there's only a very few  examples in the world where liberty is a guaranteed, protected right as of this minute. Most of the world is not like that, and if you look at things objectively, the world is mostly in a perpetual state of conflict. Tyranny, despotism and an abject lack of human rights or rights of any kind is the rule--not the exception. 

Put it this way; humanity thought it had everything figured out in the 20's. We marvelled in the west at how we had supposedly reached the pinnacle of technology, law, order, civilisation and social enlightenment.

And twenty years later, the Holocaust happened.

The truth is, freedom and liberty is never more than a generation away from extinction. It's something that's very easy to forget, and very easy to take for granted. And unfortunately the price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Taking guns away from good people won't take away guns from bad people. Bad people will always get them, because they are criminals, and there is no way to stamp-out criminality. All taking away the guns of good people will do will make them less feared by bad people, and more vulnerable to bad people.

* Edited at 05.24.2022, 6:13 PM ET *

Fremen
Fremen

05.24.2022 | 6:13 PM ET

we good mayo, just late night stupid talk from me

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

05.24.2022 | 6:14 PM ET

shouldn't even start a discussion I know very little about

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

05.24.2022 | 6:15 PM ET

first do some research about guns and shootings, US culture, think of an opinion then talk, lesson to learn 

* Edited at 05.24.2022, 6:16 PM ET *

"****."

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

05.24.2022 | 6:19 PM ET

If you strip away gun rights now it takes all the guns away from the citizens who abide by the law and use guns for reasons outside of crime. Do you know who keeps the guns, the criminals who then have a monopoly on it. Guncrime spiked here and in australia after bans only stabilizing after a few decades. And a nation that has firearms so in their dna like the united states it would be even worse.
Plus there is a legitimate argument concerning stopping an authoritarian government. Venezuela one of their first acts was to ban guns. Hooray. Then they began stripping rights of the people and establishing a police state and the people couldn't fight against it.

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

05.24.2022 | 6:22 PM ET

I think guns are real cool and help protect rights and freedoms.... But theres alot of cons too.... Theres too many in circulation in America for change now.... I would be worried if I had a gun that I would turn it on myself by accident

* Edited at 05.24.2022, 6:23 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

05.24.2022 | 6:24 PM ET

Thats why safety exists ha
 Sometime it's natural selection. Like that one tiktoker who made his girlfriend shoot a desert eagle at him as he tried to stop a bullet with a bible. You can imagine what happened

Also i forgot to mention but a lot of the time the presence of a firearm prevents confrontation or crime. Put yourself in a muggers shoes. Would you risk robbing some random guy on the street if he had a concealed handgun he could shoot you with. Same with burglars. We just have **** alarms and kitchen knives. 

* Edited at 05.24.2022, 6:27 PM ET *

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Page 373

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Canelo drops Jaime Munguia, wins clear decision to retain titles: Highlights
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘No words for how impressive that was’: Pros react to Jose Aldo’s vintage win at UFC 301
  • Bad Left Hook : Highlights and results: The Best and Wildest from Redneck Brawl 6
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 results: Jose Aldo hints at another title run after lopsided win over Jonathan Martinez
  • MMA Junkie : Social media reacts to Jose Aldo's victory over Jonathan Martinez in final contract bout at UFC 301
  • Middle Easy : Vintage Jose Aldo Unleashes Striking Clinic On Jonathan Martinez, Wins Decision – UFC 301 Results (Highlights)
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo vs. Jonathan Martinez full fight video highlights
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 live blog: Alexandre Pantoja vs. Steve Erceg
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 results: Anthony Smith taps Vitor Petrino in two minutes
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 video: Bruce Buffer announces wrong winner for ‘still undefeated’ Anthony Smith vs. Vitor Petrino
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith Jumps Guillotine, Hands Vitor Petrino First Pro Loss – UFC 301 Results (Highlights)
  • MMA Junkie : 'Dustin Poirier is smiling': Social media reacts to Anthony Smith's finish of Vitor Petrino at UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : 'Dustin Poirier is smiling': Social media to Anthony Smith's finish of Vitor Petrino at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 live blog: Jose Aldo vs. Jonathan Martinez
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 live blog: Anthony Smith vs. Vitor Petrino
  • Bad Left Hook : Canelo vs Munguia: Live updates and results
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 results: Michel Pereira quickly dispatches Ihor Potieria with flair for 8th win in a row
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 video: Michel Pereira chokes out Ihor Potieria with nasty standing guillotine choke in just 54 seconds
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 live blog: Michel Pereira vs. Ihor Potieria
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Boxer Scores Buzzer-Beating Liver Shot KO