Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 374

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

05.24.2022 | 6:25 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

Some governments around the world have turned on their people, that is true but I can't see it happening in the US anytime soon. That's partly because of the political stability in the US. Yes, I just said that the US is a politically stable country despite the division between the left and right but the very fact that people are even ALLOWED to be that divided in the first place shows that, at it's core, the US is still very stable. Take the Capitol riots after Trump lost for instance. That was shocking to see but mostly due to the sheer audacity of it. In terms of damage, they broke some furniture and stole a desk. They also failed in whatever they were aiming to do. I'm certainly not defending their actions but in some other countries, the result would've a **** ton of deaths. As odd as it sounds the fact that something as extreme as storming a government building caused very few consequences shows that the US is still way more stable than a lot of other countries where government tyranny is a very real threat.

Also, **** you for making praise the US, I hate doing that!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

ZoomerBet
ZoomerBet
  • Predictions:  2,962  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,135
  • Post Score: 269

05.24.2022 | 6:36 PM ET

@fremen if you wanna research guns, racism and Americans all at once, I recommend you watch Gran Torino

"Excuse me guys, I want to say something. I want to stay humble, but I have to talk because you guys talk too much"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,494  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,550
  • Post Score: 236

05.24.2022 | 6:44 PM ET

everyone is sad that kids got murdered, let's all argue about it here in a forum, that will change things!

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

05.24.2022 | 6:49 PM ET

Oh damn sorry I didnt know a shooting happened

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

05.24.2022 | 6:52 PM ET

@Stephen this is why I gave you the analogy of the modernists. Something like the Holocaust happening in Europe at that time was utterly unthinkable. Europe had just been through the first world war-- the 'war to end all wars'. 'Never again'. Then It happened.

It's the habit of human beings in every age to believe they have over vaulted human nature, to believe they will not commit the same errors and atrocities of their forebears, and they have reached a golden age of enlightenment. And yet it happens over, and over, and over. 'We're not like them'. They were ignorant savages. This time/we will be different'. And they aren't and it never is. That's because the human brain hasn't changed in roughly 50,000 years. There's still far too much of the ape in us.

The US is not stable. The US is currently in a cold civil war. Most people just haven't woken up to it, yet. I see no future in which this does not escalate to a hot kind in some form or other. This is inevitable. It's just a question of scale.

January 6th was just the tip of the iceberg. The BLM riots, ANTIFA--all are symptomatic of the ongoing collapse of American society which is fractured and lacks cultural ****genity--which is the strongest indicator of collapse there is. Already there is talk of walking from the union by various states, of ' peaceful divorce'. Absolutely no values are shared between a republican from Texas or Arkansas and a liberal progressive from California or Portland OR. Not only is there no bond, they vehemently despise one another.

* Edited at 05.24.2022, 6:54 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

05.24.2022 | 6:54 PM ET

The shooter looked like a Mexican American emo.....

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,948  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,049
  • Post Score: 88

05.24.2022 | 6:56 PM ET

Politics in america are just ********. Everyone wants to think one side is evil and their side is the best when in reality it’s just the extremists who make everything look bad. Politics in america have became “my side is right and no one else is right” and just use incumbents as playing peices. It’s not about what’s best for the people but how much power the people in control have

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

05.24.2022 | 6:58 PM ET

If everyone in the west (America) became practicing Buddhists or Hindus we could achieve understanding... Those are just 2 options

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

05.24.2022 | 7:04 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

I'm not gonna bother spending all night debating US politics but I will say that I'd much rather live there than a lot of other countries. If the US really is as screwed as you say it is then I'm sure with a sincere apology, Her Majesty the Queen will be happy to rule over them as a British colony again!

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

05.24.2022 | 7:08 PM ET

"And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s" - DamienHandel420 Circa 2020

I've just remembered that we've now officially become ****s btw. 

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  15,948  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,049
  • Post Score: 88

05.24.2022 | 9:34 PM ET

Anyone watching the new episode of TUF? This one’s an absolute **** show, brogan walker ****** up her knee and her opponent has to cut 28 pounds in a week🤣🤣🤣

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

CrimsonChinGuru
CrimsonChinGuru
  • Predictions:  3,115  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  10,536
  • Post Score: 109

05.24.2022 | 9:52 PM ET

Mike Swick use to kill it with his podcasts, would get Dana and a whole bunch of other great voices on. 

Always wondered why he just randomly left his YouTube that he worked so hard to build. That is horrible news. Smh

"They killed Jesus for speaking the truth..."

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

05.25.2022 | 1:23 AM ET

"Quack quack quack"

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,944
  • Post Score: 247

05.25.2022 | 1:41 AM ET

This was somehow the most reasonable gun control debate I've ever read on the web. Everybody made good points.

"🌽⚽️"

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,870  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

05.25.2022 | 5:01 AM ET

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

TARTARA
TARTARA

05.25.2022 | 6:12 AM ET

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

05.25.2022 | 7:30 AM ET

50 000 $ pair of jeans

https://www.grailed.com/listings/30409061-chrome-hearts-x-gallery-dept-x-levi-s-chrome-hearts-offset-personal-lime-green-cross-jeans?g_aidx=Listing_by_high_price_production&g_aqid=6078c2c73751db144e0d9e2061a33757

TARTARA
TARTARA

05.25.2022 | 8:47 AM ET

⬆️⬆️⬆️

Well it's a special pair of jeans...
if someone has the money... 
and he is like it... 

HiDefff
HiDefff

05.25.2022 | 10:32 AM ET

I told my other guns as I walked out of the house this morning to make sure they don't get up and shoot anyone while I'm gone today. Since you know, its all the guns fault these days. 

* Edited at 05.25.2022, 10:34 AM ET *

TARTARA
TARTARA

05.25.2022 | 11:01 AM ET

Page 374

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Elijah Dorsey To Challenge Max Hanson For Welterweight Title At Enigma Invitational 15
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Buckley Lands UFC St. Louis Co-Main Vs. Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Compares Alex Pereira’s Wrestling To Ben Askren’s Striking: ‘Such A Deficiency’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Step In The Fire With Pereira And He Knows That’
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau done with Manel Kape bookings, focused on title shot after UFC on ESPN 55 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight card: Perry vs. Alves
  • Middle Easy : ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Tears Bicep ‘Off the Bone’ While Preparing to Ride Dana White’s Prized Bull
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann claims he hasn't watched tape on Bogdan Guskov ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 co-main bout
  • MMA Mania : Keep $300K Bonuses! ‘It Can’t Go Back’
  • MMAFighting.com : Joaquin Buckley vs. Nursulton Ruziboev announced for UFC St. Louis co-headliner
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMAFighting.com : Cain Velasquez attempted murder trial set to begin in September
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo confirms UFC 301 final fight on contract, hints at boxing match at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Run it back, give fans a fair fight’: Devin Haney on Ryan Garcia loss
  • UFC.com : Alexandre Pantoja | TUF Beginnings