Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,804  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,589
  • Post Score: 261

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 280

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

03.30.2022 | 1:51 PM ET

The whole paradox of Chimaev's last fight is that he was the one who fought like a leech - glued himself to the Chinese guy and did not get off him till the submission. 

* Edited at 03.30.2022, 2:15 PM ET *

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

03.30.2022 | 1:52 PM ET

I've a feeling my previous post was incorrect in terms of grammar

"****."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,634  |  69.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,365
  • Post Score: 285

03.30.2022 | 2:06 PM ET

@stuthehistoryguy

Yeah, that's my channel I created in order to comment on videos but I hardly put any effort into the channel tbh.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,427  |  56.5%
  • Forum Posts:  6,017
  • Post Score: 172

03.30.2022 | 2:12 PM ET

@Stephen Terry

My suggestion for the YouTube tutorial's, if you're serious about that project, is to maybe write out a rough draft of a script, record everything first ahead of time (you navigating the website and all that), then go and edit everything, cut out certain parts where the pages are loading, and then do voice over commentary on the edited footage and I think it'll come out looking much better. I think it'll just be easier for people to follow, because I think a lot of time was wasted on waiting for pages to load for you and stuff like that, when instead with editing you could have just jumped from point to point and make it easier to digest.

Majority of people on YouTube are those who just want to digest content that appeals to their short term memory span, so people need to invest into editing. If you're boring someone with loading webpages they might just leave and never bother coming back. It's just the unfortunate situation of YouTube being so successful, there is a "standard" now that people expect to be met before they'll bother giving you any more of their time.

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Fremen
Fremen

03.30.2022 | 2:19 PM ET

Its good to eliminate echo from your microphone as well, for me its irritating to hear someones voice on yt like hes in a church or sth. If you don't have such room that eliminates unpleasant noises in your house, I suggest recording your voice in a car or something. 

"****."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

03.30.2022 | 2:20 PM ET

@CheckLeftHook
@adrndc11

That's great advice but I'm not taking the whole thing very seriously. I was basically just posting those videos into the help & support thread I made on here and only put it on YouTube at all simply because that's the only way to put the video on here (we can't just directly upload pictures and videos to the forums from our devices as far as I know). I don't really care about gaining followers on YouTube or building the channel or anything like that, it's simply a case of the videos are there if anyone wants to take a look or refer to them. These are simply the video equivalent of a library book that gets loaned out once every 20 years or so.

* Edited at 03.30.2022, 2:21 PM ET *

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

03.30.2022 | 2:21 PM ET

@adrndc11

Bold of you to assume I have a car lol!

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook

03.30.2022 | 2:45 PM ET

So far it seems that Will Smith and Chris Rock incident was legit, or at least I haven't seen any signs pointing to it being fake just yet. Apparently Will said a few days ago that his wife never cheated, that there was no infidelity and that those two were always open to everything. But then I think it was like a year ago the dude was openly crying as his wife told him she cheated or whatever. Seems to me like this guy is having his midlife crisis in his 50s. Anyways I'm really curious to see if Chris Rock will capitalize on this and go scorched earth on Smith's ass or if he'll just leave him alone since you can actually kinda pity the guy in a way, he's one of the most successful people on the planet and he's being cucked by some balding control freak that sat on her ass and used his money for all these years.

* Edited at 03.30.2022, 2:46 PM ET *

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

ZoomerBet
ZoomerBet
  • Predictions:  3,006  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,136
  • Post Score: 269

03.30.2022 | 3:48 PM ET

Brandon Moreno vs. Amputee

"Excuse me guys, I want to say something. I want to stay humble, but I have to talk because you guys talk too much"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

03.30.2022 | 4:46 PM ET

I will say Brandon Moreno fought someone who was armless, Figgy was right about Moreno not being the nice guy

* Edited at 03.30.2022, 4:46 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Fremen
Fremen

03.30.2022 | 4:52 PM ET

Im thinking about creating a thread for walkout songs, what you guys think

"****."

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

03.30.2022 | 4:54 PM ET

The UFC ranking is stupid, How is Manon Fiorot 7th and Jenifer Maia 6th after what happen last week, It just doesn't make any sense and this is the reason why I don't really care about ranking in UFC, It not accurate. It's nuts how this ranking people have so much power over fighter carrers

Also the ranking were change Today or Yesterday, So the  fight happen, At least rank Fiorot higher then the girl she 30-27, That the least you have to do, And they still ****** it up

* Edited at 03.30.2022, 4:56 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

ZoomerBet
ZoomerBet
  • Predictions:  3,006  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,136
  • Post Score: 269

03.30.2022 | 5:55 PM ET

Duck did you even watch the video? He's missing a leg, not an arm you silly duck

* Edited at 03.30.2022, 5:55 PM ET *

"Excuse me guys, I want to say something. I want to stay humble, but I have to talk because you guys talk too much"

Casual008
Casual008
  • Predictions:  4,626  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,866
  • Post Score: 259

03.30.2022 | 6:00 PM ET

Duck was thinking about that time Gaethje put the hurt on a one armed amputee. Easy to confuse. 

"They're sorcerers they don't get knocked out"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook

03.30.2022 | 8:06 PM ET

lol Chimaev is like -650 on some sites, I want to see that Burns upset even more now because the live fight thread will be a sea of emotions

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook

03.30.2022 | 9:20 PM ET

I'm on the Kai hype train but Pantoja is my pick for the guy who will be next Flyweight champ late 2022/early 2023.

Also to me, mens flyweight is starting to feel like the LHW division did a few years back where DC and Jon traded the belt while Rumble and Gus could never quite get their hands on the belt, but they pretty much beat everyone else below them to keep them away from the title shot.

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,357  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  32,517
  • Post Score: 89

03.30.2022 | 10:02 PM ET

I’m loving FLW rn. Plus they’ve started to sign a lot more guys. It’s one of the best divisions in the ufc imo

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,357  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  32,517
  • Post Score: 89

03.30.2022 | 10:07 PM ET

And you’ve got hot prospects like azat Maksum, azamat kerefov, Charles Johnson, asu almbaev, Clayton carpenter, Steve erceg (erceg and carpenter are both fighting each other on contender series this year btw), Jose torres, etc, all not signed to the ufc. They should work on signing more guys and it will be one of the most competitve divisions in the ufc

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Sabbath
Sabbath
  • Predictions:  1,899  |  63.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,554
  • Post Score: 238

03.31.2022 | 12:13 AM ET

Casual008

Since you brought him up, I just wanna say I trained with Nick Newell at one point and he is a scary ******* amputee. He caught me in a heel hook while we were rolling, I was absolutely flabbergasted 
This user is suspended from posting until 3 weeks, 6 days, 20 hours, and 14 minutes from now.
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.31.2022 | 12:16 AM ET

OMFG I LITERALLY CANNOT ******* BELIEVE

Heh. Just kidding. Update:

I have spoken to Greg and as is the case whenever Fisty watches an episode of Sesame Street, we appear to have nutted out a solution. Basically, I'm just going to relegate everything I'd ever post on Tapology to the private chat in a group I created a while back: The Republic of Autardistan. 

https://www.tapology.com/groups/881

Well I'll still turn up for live chat occasionally to tell you people why none of you apart from Kyle, Casual and Swain can score MMA whilst stabbing your avatars froth-mouthed with one of my very own turds.

I will have free reign to post basically anything I like therein (within reason, obviously) and it will not be moderated. It will also not be accessible to sandies, ****libs and snowflakes which sadly are thicker on the site than crabs in Agapova's peroxided grundle crumbs. 

Now, you'rd be correct in pointing out this should have happened earlier, but I was unaware that group chat had the same functionality as regular threads. Counterpoint: I'm ********.

So that's what I'm going to do. Memes. ****posts. Rants. WMMA breakdowns. Posts about Fisty's mother. Postmodern carnival of insanity stuff. I suspect it will look like 4chan bought out the Washington Post, started hosting bear nights and dropped acid in the punchbowl. The whole grease trap. Join if you wish--just remember it's a free space, not a safe space.

Basically this way everybody wins. I still get to post what I want, engage with the people I want to, and the more milquetoast members won't have to tell their the******'s sock puppets about it over a tub of butter pecan and a box of Kleenex.

Edit: Taking everybody off ignore because it's a bug not a feature.
Double Edit: Regardless of anything else that has transpired, I think it's important that none of us lose sight of the most pertinent issue--that being that as far as anybody can know or anything can be known broadly, Mikey is indeed a Bum.

Deuces.

Page 280

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Fury vs Usyk: Live updates and results NOW!
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith Thinks Khamzat Chimaev Can Only Beat ‘Anybody Across Any Weight Class’ In ‘First Round’
  • MMA Junkie : DraftKings Promo Code | Bet $5, Get $150 Bonus for NBA Playoffs, UFC Fight Night & More
  • MMA Junkie : Ramiz Brahimaj vs. Themba Gorimbo prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC Fight Night 241
  • MMAFighting.com : Luana Pinheiro praises ‘fearless’ Angela Hill’s survival skills ahead of UFC Vegas 92
  • MMA Mania : Fury Vs. Usyk Start Time, Full Fight Card Details
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Says Conor McGregor’s ‘Puncher’s Chance’ Isn’t True, Predicts Michael Chandler Will Beat ‘Notorious’
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 92 Start time, Full Fight Card Details
  • UFC.com : Main Card Results | UFC Fight Night: Barboza vs Murphy
  • MMA Junkie : Khaos Williams vs. Carlston Harris prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC Fight Night 241
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Watch Official ‘Fury Vs. Usyk’ Video Stream
  • MMA Junkie : Edson Barboza vs. Lerone Murphy prediction, pick: Will "The Miracle" suffer his first career loss?
  • MMAFighting.com : Tyson Fury’s promoter addresses what comes next: Oleksandr Usyk rematch or Anthony Joshua?
  • MMA Mania : How To Stream Fury Vs. Usyk PPV Card
  • MMA Mania : Fury Vs. Usyk Betting Odds, Prediction
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 241 predictions: Edson Barboza or Lerone Murphy in Las Vegas?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 92 predictions
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 241 play-by-play and live results (4 p.m. ET)
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC Vegas 92 Results, Streaming Updates
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Fury Vs. Usyk Results, Streaming Updates