Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,828  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,644
  • Post Score: 261

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 191

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

01.02.2022 | 5:10 AM ET

you get **** money unless you are Conor or a Champ

"****."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

01.02.2022 | 5:39 AM ET

@adrndc11 we don't know how much the fighters are paid. You don't, I don't. Nobody does.

I guarantee that UFC knows to a very high degree of certainty how much interest any given fighter generates. Not only that, they probably know who which unproven fighters will become those fighters.

I'm not saying fighters shouldn't be paid more. I'm saying that no public company redistributes 50% of earnings to staff. That doesn't happen.

People in this thread are so autistic and ********, they don't even understand the difference between earnings and overheads.

Nobody makes any UFC fighter sign the dotted line. They choose to.

I'm yet to hear anybody advocate for rising the cost of fightpass and/or PPV in this thread. None of you people would be happy with that even if it meant 100% of that money was distributed to fighters. Basically what you all mean is that you want fighters to be paid more so long as it doesn't cost you anything. You're all garden variety financial N.I.M.B.Ys.

Be happy with what you've got. Your only interest in UFC should be the quality of cards they produce. And that's it.

* Edited at 01.02.2022, 6:20 AM ET *

Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  49,322  |  73.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9,137
  • Post Score: 300

01.02.2022 | 9:22 AM ET

Wait, wait, wait a God damn minute!

Have I just discovered Dana Whites Tapology account? It was you all along!!!
Should have known, the foul mouth, the self important rants, the bullying..

Hahaha, I joke 

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

Fremen
Fremen

01.02.2022 | 11:16 AM ET

Dana wiping off the sweat on his forehead and having a breath of relief as you wrote you were just kidding 

* Edited at 01.02.2022, 11:16 AM ET *

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

01.02.2022 | 11:17 AM ET

He has been real quiet since you posted this, Mikey. 

* Edited at 01.02.2022, 11:19 AM ET *

"****."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

01.02.2022 | 12:13 PM ET

It would be cool if you start off 25k/25k isn't it lower than that? And maybe someday the bonuses will be 100k instead of 50k... Maybe 50 years from now performance bonuses will be 250k

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.02.2022 | 12:18 PM ET

In fights where the fighter almost dies like Elizeu Zaleski vs Benoit Saint-Denis or Robbie Lawler vs Rory MacDonald or Luke Rockhold vs Chris Weidman I hope they get back room bonuses cause when you take so much damage you lose a considerable amount of time off your life, or your quality of life may be impaired over time... I've had concussions from training (slamed my head into the mat once, was bad even for a mat) and from an accident or 2, I sometimes get short sharp pains or an uncomfortable feeling in my head (the back right side) and it can be worrying but im trying to study brain repair/regeneration...  I can only imagine taking 50 or 100+ hard blows from a trained pro, in multiple fights, your shaving months or maybe years off your life over time... Unless you wrestle or strapple and avoid striking.. But ground and pound can be some of the worst concussive blows also if your not careful and people think grappling in MMA is boring mostly

* Edited at 01.02.2022, 12:34 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,737  |  67.2%
  • Forum Posts:  32,925
  • Post Score: 91

01.02.2022 | 12:34 PM ET

I agree the fighter pay is despicable but it will change over time. The UFC is brand new compared to other major sports promotions and has also blown up in a shorter amount of time; it’s one of the largest growing sports promotions in the world. I think over time it will Get better (not saying that’s an excuse for the way things are but as the sport develops change will happen over time)

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Mikey1903
Mikey1903

01.02.2022 | 12:38 PM ET

Wasteland says Study brain regeneration. 
In other words he's getting off his tits on Mushrooms!!! 

Mikey1903
Mikey1903

01.02.2022 | 12:44 PM ET

About UFC Fight pay I'm kind of in the middle. Do I think fighters should be rewarded highly? Damn right!!! I regard these men and women very highly and I know, through some little personal experience, how hard they train and the physical and emotional punishment involved just to make it to a low level nevermind Championship level.

I also think that it's very easy to say "just give them more" I don't want the UFC to follow the boxing model either because, although the top guys make more, it's a tiny percentage and in the end quality fights are extremely difficult to make. The UFC, as much as they do some ****** things, also do a lot of good. 

I don't know? I don't have the answer!! I just like watching great fights and that's what the UFC provides. But I also think fighters should make more

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.02.2022 | 12:45 PM ET

Ha well no sadly they say there is no way to reverse brain damage, but maybe there are ways if you really try, psilocybin is definitely something that could have use, I think turmeric has regenerative effects on the brain... 

"In a new study appearing in the journal Neuron, scientists looking into the deeper roots of why psilocybin (magic mushrooms) can provide long lasting the****utic affects to those suffering from major depression have found that the psychedelic compound can physically repair neural links in the mammalian brain."

"In a new study, researchers show that one psychedelic, psilocybin, essentially repairs the part of the brain responsible for alcohol cravings, hinting at a potential new treatment for the disorder."

* Edited at 01.02.2022, 12:50 PM ET *

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

01.02.2022 | 12:58 PM ET

To that point the properties that shrooms can have and the studies that have been conducted are actually fascinating. The **** it does to the brain is crazy 

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,765  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,795
  • Post Score: 273

01.02.2022 | 1:54 PM ET

I remember doing shrooms, looking upon the sky at night, and I saw nothing. Nothing else, that was one of my most depressed moments of my life.

Shrooms work different for everyone. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

01.02.2022 | 2:01 PM ET

It’s actually funny you say that because when I looked at the night sky my mind was quite literally blown lol. I couldn’t believe all these stars and planets shared the universe with us and it was the most incredible thing I’ve ever seem

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

01.02.2022 | 2:01 PM ET

But yeah they definitely work differently from person to person

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.02.2022 | 2:07 PM ET

@flying_frontkick were they liberty caps? Sorry about that Baldric said he didn't feel much off them either.... When I did shrooms a few times it wasn't the same each time but I start hallucinating for sure or seeing all types of stuff, I saw writing like the writing in the movie "The Matrix" but it was see through/clear colour not green... One of the wackiest was when i was on MDMA reality was shaking and glitching at times... When I gave my dog a hug when I got in he knew I was out of it and got creeped out

* Edited at 01.02.2022, 2:09 PM ET *

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

01.02.2022 | 2:09 PM ET

I had a bird fly out of the tv and around my room one time. That was pretty cool

* Edited at 01.02.2022, 2:09 PM ET *

Mikey1903
Mikey1903

01.02.2022 | 3:12 PM ET

I was chasing little cartoon Mushrooms from MarioKart around the field were I picked them from!!!
Also watched a movie where the main character was called Michael and a monologue from Helen Mirren directed towards the character felt like she was talking directly into my soul then her eyes, nose and mouth all switched places!!! I ran to the bathroom and learnt that you never, ever Never stare into a mirror while hallucinating!!!!

I never really liked them, been a long time since I ever dabbled. I don't like seeing things that aren't really there! Definitely a memorable experience tho! 

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise

01.02.2022 | 3:16 PM ET

Lmaoooooo. The Mario and the movie sound like fun times but the mirror, yeah 😬 

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,828  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,644
  • Post Score: 261

01.02.2022 | 3:24 PM ET

I don't do drugs often anymore, It bad for my  mad gains at the gym, Im a massive gym bro now, my tolerence for weed and alcohol is really low so I get **** up easy, I smoke my first joint in months and I was trying to fuction while buying ticket to spider man, 

But it worth it because I love the gym, I can bench 170lb, squat 265lb and leg press 550lb for at least like 4 reps or more, while being 5"9 and 150lb, And for the people who don't know, I'm stronger then 90% of the population, 

Also, What has everyone else been doing on the UFC break?. I'm been Gyming, working and going to the beach

* Edited at 01.02.2022, 3:26 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 191

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Smiley Mac Confounds Fans With Latest Update
  • MMA Mania : UFC Louisville: Best Betting Props, Parlays And Picks
  • MMA Junkie : Ricky Turcios no longer upset at Raul Rosas Jr. for last-minute withdrawal: 'I put the past behind me'
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan Confident Islam Makhachev Will Be a ‘Very Easy Fight’ for Him After Seeing Him at UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Raul Rosas Jr. slighted by Ricky Turcios' criticism of his withdrawal, confident he'll 'put him out' at UFC on ESPN 57
  • MMA Mania : White Lie: Power Slap ‘Has More Viewers Than Any Taylor Swift Video Ever Posted’
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Can Jared Cannonier still make a title run or will Nassourdine Imavov end the dream at UFC Louisville?
  • MMA Junkie : Alex Pereira: Everybody talks about Magomed Ankalaev's grappling, 'but they don't know my ground'
  • MMA Mania : FIGHT LIFE! Poirier Details Extent Of Multiple Injuries
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 304 poster released featuring champs Leon Edwards, Tom Aspinall
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Marcos: UFC on ESPN 57 a great opportunity to stop John Castañeda, close in on rankings
  • MMA Junkie : Nassourdine Imavov: Jared Cannonier won't hit me like he did 'punching bag' Marvin Vettori
  • Middle Easy : There is ‘Great Positivity’ That the UFC 303 Headliner Between Conor McGregor and Michael Chandler Will Move Forward
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC antitrust settlement agreement submitted to the court for approval
  • MMA Mania : Makhachev Would Have Been ‘Very Easy Fight’ For Tsarukyan At UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC antitrust settlement agreement includes new contract provisions for fighters
  • UFC.com : BRAD KATONA: ADDRESSING THE BOTTLENECK
  • MMA Junkie : BKFC, RIZIN announce talent swap partnership with bareknuckle fights headed to Japan
  • Jits Magazine : Polaris Announces First Ever Gi Grand Prix
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC partners with RIZIN on co-promoted events, talent exchange, expansion into Japan