Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,546
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Responses Page 14

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,146
  • Post Score: 333

02.09.2021 | 2:08 PM ET

Remember during Joker. When Robert De Niro was bullying and treating the joker like ****, so he shoots him on the TV set. Everyone watching the movie mostly thought the same thing. Yea thats bad but he was a ******* and had it coming. No body wants or condones violence but there is a small part of everybody who thinks thats what you get for picking on a smaller, older, mentally challenged man, and it probably happened for a long time. That couple who got shot were Robert Di Nero, he raised his arms and challenged him to fight because he knew he was bigger. He acted like a bully and met his Karma. When his friends and family nention what a wonderful. And loving person he was. Was he like that to everyone? 
 Muhammed Ali had the best quote, “I don't trust anyone who's nice to me but rude to the waiter. Because they would treat me the same way if I were in that position.”

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Tieoken
Tieoken
  • Predictions:  1,977  |  59.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,620
  • Post Score: 313

02.09.2021 | 2:10 PM ET

@TWJake, damn that comment had me rolling lol.

"I’m here to snatch necks and cash checks" - Darrick Minner

TWJake
TWJake
  • Predictions:  6,091  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,492
  • Post Score: 338

02.09.2021 | 2:56 PM ET

thanks lol the setup was perfect

"I know many a troops that I visit when I went to Iraq in 2005... 2-uh excuse me in 19-or.. 05' 06' 07' 08' 09' 2010 2011. I went from the Korwaiten border! All the way up to the Turkish border!" -Tito Ortiz

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,779
  • Post Score: 273

02.09.2021 | 8:01 PM ET

Robert De Niro made a joke about him and that dude murdered him on live TV. What a strange way to describe the situation, because there is no justice in murder. What people thought about the Joker, they'd shun in real life. Call a *****, a coward.

You make it a movie, he's an anti-hero, we all get bullied and picked on. This came down to the simple fact that these people were idiots, and it's not karma, it's simply if you put yourself in a bad situation bad things tend to happen.

The Joker murdered people, and that is exactly what that man did. There is no justice, it was just pointless violence. 

You can't blame society. The Joker sure couldn't take a joke in that film. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

NickySwaz
NickySwaz
  • Predictions:  2,790  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  941
  • Post Score: 298

02.09.2021 | 8:17 PM ET

@tieoken to be fair if you’ve got an autistic kid in the house maybe don’t call the guy who just shot his gun at you 6 times a ‘************’.
@hideff lol i love Tim Dillon, he’s from the town across the bridge from myself, he’s so ******* funny, i used to catch him at the comedy cellar when he was coming up. Extremely hard to cancel too because he is fat and gay so he can say what ever he wants basically

"“What happened to you, USA? Wake up, USA! Go! Go back for you, go! Go for Jesus. No forgay Jesus people." -Yoel Romero"

NickySwaz
NickySwaz
  • Predictions:  2,790  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  941
  • Post Score: 298

02.09.2021 | 8:35 PM ET

@xcon that might be my new sig that Ali quote, that’s literally how i live my life, especially now after all this **** that went on, you have no idea what’s going on in a persons life and the smallest act of kindness or just a simple thank you or a have a nice day does really go a long way. It snowed a **** ton in manhattan last week and i was walking to work and there was a huge puddle of slush on one side of the sidewalk, so i walked around it because I’m not oblivious, this girl was walking across the street so i tapped her arm and told her to walk around the snow pile or you’ll get wet, she took her headphones out turns around and goes ‘**** you ************’ then steps in the ice and slush. Loved it. 

"“What happened to you, USA? Wake up, USA! Go! Go back for you, go! Go for Jesus. No forgay Jesus people." -Yoel Romero"

Xconchris
Xconchris

02.09.2021 | 9:18 PM ET

@nicky. She got what she ****** deserved 😆

Xconchris
Xconchris

02.09.2021 | 9:36 PM ET

Another good one was 2007. So this lady visits the zoo and ****s with the gorilla 4 times a week for a extended period of time. She would just stare at the gorilla making eye contact and smiling, which to a primate is like giving you the finger and asking to fight. They warned her and asked her to stop but she kept showing up and eventually drove the gorilla past the breaking point. He eventually had enough, jumped the wall and beat the **** out of her, her hand had permanent damage. 100% of the world agreed with the gorilla. Nobody likes violence or death but "we understand" 😎

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokito_(gorilla)

HiDefff
HiDefff

02.09.2021 | 10:27 PM ET

@Nicky Fat, gay, and a recovering drug addict lol impossible to cancel. He can say whatever he wants lol. His podcast this week is titled "Keep your mouth shut" 
Xconchris
Xconchris

02.10.2021 | 6:36 AM ET

@hideff ill argue Milo was a gay jewish guy with a black husband who is a sexual assault victim. He made jokes about raping and he got canceled. He kept provoking the left and eventually they got him. Lost his job and most of hia speaking gigs.

Xconchris
Xconchris

02.10.2021 | 6:49 AM ET

Yes, he was also bat**** crazy too. 

Tieoken
Tieoken
  • Predictions:  1,977  |  59.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,620
  • Post Score: 313

02.10.2021 | 9:57 AM ET

@Stephen calling me out lmfao

Also, the man added 252 rankings to that list. Talk about ******* dedication...

"I’m here to snatch necks and cash checks" - Darrick Minner

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,316  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,320
  • Post Score: 285

02.10.2021 | 10:20 AM ET

@Tieoken

Yeah, I got a bit carried away with it last night lol! I have no idea what @Hippie's criteria for the list was so I just started putting together a bunch of my favourite lesser known fighters (there are a lot of UK and particularly London based fighters that I follow who compete mainly in UCMMA and WCMMA which have been hit hard by the pandemic unfortunately). After the top 50 or so, it just became a case of "how many obscure fighters can I add to this list" type project! 

Also, someone else added McGregor and Poirier to the list and I've just checked the official list with everyone's contributions and you are still top at the time of writing so you can now say you are at the top of a ranking with over 250 fighters on it that includes Poirier and McGregor!

I plan to keep adding just for the sheer hell of it! Maybe I can get it to over 1,000 lol!

https://www.tapology.com/rankings/3705-who-the-***-is-that

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

JPosadas
JPosadas
  • Predictions:  1,762  |  65.3%
  • Forum Posts:  271
  • Post Score: 400

02.10.2021 | 10:26 AM ET

Yeah, I was wondering what the criteria for the list was. I was originally going to make a ranking but I had no idea how to approach it

"I want to **** Chuck" - Wanderlei Silva

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

02.10.2021 | 10:33 AM ET

@JPosadas

I guess just make a list of literally anyone lol! In my case, the first 50 are some lesser known fighters that I like and then after that I just started spamming it lol! It's the "anything goes" ranking or at least that's I've interpreted it!

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,519  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,552
  • Post Score: 236

02.10.2021 | 12:50 PM ET

@tieoken I jokingly put you on my Pound-for-Pound greatest list. The rest of them are cans, but I just added you for fun, you're not a can.

I also made a new custom list because I hadn't seen one like it on here, a ranking of the fighters with the best ratio of terrible vision to great cage performance, I've called it Badasses with Glasses. I put Stipe at the top and Gaethje a close second, those dudes are blind as ****.

https://www.tapology.com/rankings/4179-badasses-in-glasses

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Cageside_Chole
Cageside_Chole
  • Predictions:  1,027  |  67.5%
  • Forum Posts:  44
  • Post Score: 261

02.10.2021 | 1:40 PM ET

@Stephen It was me who put McGregor and Poirier on and I also put Mike Perry on as well. I wasn't sure what to do with it.

"We fall but we get up because the ground is no place for a champion - Dustin Poirier"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

02.10.2021 | 2:32 PM ET

@Cageside_Chole

I'm guessing that McGregor, Poirier and Perry are your 3 favourite fighters then?

Hippie
Hippie

02.10.2021 | 3:00 PM ET

I appreciate the help on the rankings even though no one really seems to understand. I made it back when I started Tapology to simply put in fighters with **** records or no names more or less a joke. So there’s that. 

Going for 14 more to hit the 50 rankings award & as I was telling Mr Shark, it’s a cool looking blueish award. 🤓

Also if anyone needs a ranking done, let me know, I’m glad to help out!

Thx utube for this recommendation.

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

02.10.2021 | 3:08 PM ET

^

@Hippie

As a guy with long hair, if a taco full of shredded cheese landed on my head, I'd be so pissed off lol!

Page 14

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Jhonata Diniz vs. Austen Lane prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry appreciates he’s the A-side now in all his fights, but still wants biggest names possible
  • MMA Mania : KnuckleMania 4 Start Time, Fight Card Details
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva vs. Ariane da Silva prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann vs. Bogdan Guskov prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Mania : Is This The Most Violent KO In WMMA History?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 predictions
  • MMA Mania : Nicolau Vs. Perez Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • Bad Left Hook : McGrail vs Leach: Live discussion, 2 pm ET
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 play-by-play and live results (4 p.m. ET)
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC KnuckleMania 4 Results, Streaming Play-By-Play Updates TONIGHT
  • Bad Left Hook : Ramirez vs Barthelemy: Live updates and results, 8 pm ET
  • MMA Mania : BKFC KnuckleMania 4, live stream, play-by-play and results
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC Vegas 91 Results, Streaming Updates TONIGHT!
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 live results
  • Jits Magazine : Liisi Vaht Makes Flawless Debut In ONE Friday Fights 60 Results
  • Jits Magazine : Craig Jones Reveals His ‘Stack’ Of Steroids From Ever Titan
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 Results: Nicolau vs. Perez
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 Results: Perry vs. Alves
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Even Holloway Knows He Got Dropped At UFC 300