Tapology Forums

Terrifying Video leak posted by Nurse in Wuhan dealing with Coronavirus

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

01.26.2020 | 9:51 PM ET

At the time of posting, which was not long after the news hit, she claims 90,000 people had already been infected--a massively greater number than what Chinese Media were reporting. She claims there's been a cover-up, and a secondary mutation is likely. Scary ****. Also hearing reports that it's much more dangerous than China has led the rest of the world to believe and that it is killing young people as well as the old.

* Edited at 01.26.2020, 10:04 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 10 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 2 hours, and 48 minutes from now.

Responses Page 2

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,468  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

01.30.2020 | 7:15 PM ET

Dude your guess is as good as mine. @Hippie.

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

Hippie
Hippie

01.30.2020 | 7:29 PM ET

already crazy songs about it

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

01.30.2020 | 7:51 PM ET

Flu-like symptoms early then turns into pneumonia. Very rapid onset.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 10 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 2 hours, and 48 minutes from now.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

01.30.2020 | 7:54 PM ET

The sars is spreading we must bow in prayer to the ( which true God shall thy choose ? )

* Edited at 01.30.2020, 7:54 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.30.2020 | 7:55 PM ET

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.30.2020 | 7:56 PM ET

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.30.2020 | 7:56 PM ET

My favorite Chaos God ( Slaanesh is cool also )

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.30.2020 | 7:58 PM ET

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.30.2020 | 7:59 PM ET

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.30.2020 | 8:03 PM ET

Nurgle smiles down at this tribute but his belly never fills

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

01.30.2020 | 8:51 PM ET

Pffff nurgle is a *****. Abbadon the despoiler forever!!!! Nurgling
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

01.30.2020 | 8:53 PM ET

Heresy! The Inquisition has been notified and given your location, heretic. You will be summarily lobotomized and re-purposed as a servitor. Or perhaps your soul will be fed to the undead God Emperor nourishing his  ascendant psychic might that will ultimately scour Nurgles foul existence from his rat's nest in the warp.

* Edited at 01.30.2020, 9:02 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.31.2020 | 7:51 AM ET

You will not destroy me or my Plague Marine unit! We have already reaped our tribute and have fallen back to  into The Eye Of Terra, come follow us in and down to our despair, where many blessings await thee

* Edited at 01.31.2020, 7:53 AM ET *

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

01.31.2020 | 4:13 PM ET

Coldness. That was the defining sensation of his meeting with the Emperor. Infinite, terrible coldness.

He had approached the meeting with dread, fearing what he would find. Would his father be dead? Would he be insane? Would they even be able to talk? When he had been admitted to the throne room and approached the Golden Throne, he had done so as he had approached his foster father Konor's funeral, willing it all to be right, drowning in certain grief. Between the time of the Emperor's ascension to the throne and Guilliman's own death, the Emperor had spoken to no one. How could anything have persisted for ten thousand years, he had thought. There was the wizened corpse surrounded by banks of groaning machinery. His sword upon His knee. Sorrow suffused everything. The sacrifice required to keep the Emperor alive sickened the primarch. If He were alive. He appeared dead. Guilliman had expected nothing.

But He spoke.

With words of light and fire, the Emperor had conferred with His returned primarch, the last of his finest creations.

A creation. Not a son.

The living Emperor had been an artful being, as skilled at hiding His thoughts as He was at reading those of others. What remained of Him was powerful beyond comprehension, but it lacked the sublety he had had whilst He walked among men. Speaking with the Emperor had been like conversing with a star. The Emperor's words burned him.

What hurt most deeply was what went unsaid.

The Emperor greeted Guilliman not as a father receives a son, but as a craftsmen who rediscovers a favourite tool that he thought lost. He behaved like a prisoner locked in an iron cage who is passed a rasp.

Guilliman had no illusions. He was not the man who brought the rasp; he was the rasp.

While the Emperor had walked abroad, He had cloaked His manipulations in love. He had let His primarchs call Him father, He had let them call themselves His sons. He had rarely spoken those words Himself, Guilliman now realised, and when He had He had done so without sincerity. Buffeted by the full might of the Emperor's will unclothed in flesh, a cloak had been ripped from Guilliman's eyes.

The Emperor had allowed them to love Him, and to believe He loved them in return. he had not. His primarchs were weapons, that was all.

Though his power was immense, perhaps greater than it had been before He ascended, the Emperor's humanity was all but gone. He could no longer mask His thoughts with a human face. The Emperor's light was blinding, all encompassing, but finally - finally - Guilliman had seen it as a whole. The being he had thought of as a father could hide nothing from him.

The Emperor did not love His sons. They were things. Guilliman, all his brothers, were nothing but a means to an end.

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,468  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

01.31.2020 | 4:24 PM ET

I am so confused......

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

01.31.2020 | 5:09 PM ET

@Brad it's warhammer 40k. A sci-fi universe set in the 41st millenium where Humans have become a space-faring species and number billions on thousands of worlds. All that  is ensured is perpetual war against xenos of various kinds (Aliens) and a battle against the powers of the immaterium. commonly referred to as 'The Warp'. The warp is what humanity, known as the Imperium, uses to traverse the vast distances of space.

Only problem is, it is infested with Demons, which are created by entities known as Chaos Gods. These entities are the manifested collective energies of emotions and psychic energies generated by all life in the Universe, kind of like the negatives of photographs. The most powerfuul is Khorne, who was born in the middle ages on Earth, and is the God of Murder, violence, hatred, bloodshed, rage and desire for war. Nurgle is the God of suffering, disease, and decay...often referred to as 'papa nurgle' by fans of Chaos. The more violence, death, decay and destruction that occurs in the universe, the more they are fed, and given that in the 41st millenium all those things are essentially all that exists, they enjoy a kind of perpetual banquet. The immaterium is almost impossible to describe, because the laws of material reality are not abided within it. Imagine a world of dreams governed by the darkest forces of human imagination possible, times that by 1000 and you probably still won't be close.

The Warriors of humanity are power-armor clad superhumans.... but they aren't really human. They are bio-engineered creations that have extra organs and biological attributes that are cybernetically enhanced, and are divided into many various chapters, such as the Blood Angels, etc. Every space marine chapter is a kind of Breed, and carry the gene seed of their respective leaders, which are known as The Primarchs. The Primarchs were demigods, created by The Emperor. They were Immortal beings thousands of times more powerful than even an Astartes supersoldier.

In the Grim darkness of the 41st millenium only two things are assured; endless war, and the fact that whatever fate meets you, you will not be missed. Non-astartes humans mostly live as indentured slaves on things called 'Hive worlds', which are planet-wide megacities which produce materials for the Imperium it requires to fight the endless litany of Xenos threats which emerge daily.

In the 31st millenium, there was something called 'The Horus Heresy', which was a kind of civil war within the Imperium of man. Some Astartes chapters remained loyal to the emperor, others did not. Ultimately the Emperor of mankind, who was and is in some form a psychic entity of unimaginable power, was slain by one of his 'sons', the Primarch Horus, his favorite son and once warmaster...leader of all the Imperium's forces. The Emperor had not wanted to kill his son. He had believed he could save him from the powers of chaos and bring him back into the fold. However, it is said that one solitary astartes had tried to charge Horus when he challenged the emperor,  and Horus had flayed him alive with a thought. A battle ensued, and the emperor, seeing that his greatest son was beyond redemption, unleashed a psychic blast that erased Horus' physical body and soul from all planes of existence, so that it could never again be harnessed by Chaos, but not befopre being fatally wounded by Horus, who was imbued with the powers of all the chaos gods.

The Emperor was gathered up, on the verge of death, and placed on an apparatus called the Golden throne in the imperial palace on Terra (Earth), which is basically some kind of device from the dark age of technology connected to all manner of cybernetic artifices. And there still, his armless, rotting corpse sits silent, unspeaking, sustained in a state between life and death by the sacrifice of thousands of lives of psychers per day while his ascendant, psychic soul fights and endless rearguard battle to keep a gateway to warp closed.He is worshipped as a God by the Ecclesiarchy--the ultra-religious bureaucracy that rules Terra and the wider Imperium of man.  If he fails for even a second, the entire Galaxy will instantly be flooded with demonic monstrosities too horrific to imagine. Keep in my mind, a non-astartes human that even looked upon a warp demon becomes instantly insane, and when this has happened, they have literally scratched their own eyes out before falling into psychosis. 

The Emperor also also keeps lit a thing called the astronomicon, which is kind of a beacon that Imperial forces use to navigate star systems. However, it is precisely this giant light that attracted a species unlike anything ever experienced to the Galaxy like moths to a flame...the Tyranids, so named 'the great devourer'. But that's another story.

Here's a brief overview of humanities first encounter with

* Edited at 01.31.2020, 5:27 PM ET *

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

01.31.2020 | 6:42 PM ET

@fish the warrior who saved the emperor was actually two warriors one was a regular space Marine who was quickly slaughtered by Horus but bought time for the emperor as did the second who was non other then the primarch of the blood Angels. I forget his name sanguineous I think. He definitely had white wings and didn't fare much better than the first guy but his death also bought time for the emperor.

@brad you don't know it but you've just been served

Edit- twice

2nd edit- @fish the Horus heresy was pretty awesome

* Edited at 01.31.2020, 6:46 PM ET *

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

01.31.2020 | 6:50 PM ET

Yeah Sanguinius cut a ***** in Horus' armor and it's believed that little fracture was enough to allow the Emperor to defeat him.....but Sanguinius died. ******* sucks man, I love Blood Angels and I will never get to play him. I have to make do with Rowboat Girlyman, the boring-ass boyscout Primarch. Literally the worst Primarch they could have brought back.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

01.31.2020 | 7:00 PM ET

Last I read he was still in stasis healing but I guess eight addition finally brought him back.
There's still hope fish. Many of the primarch s are not confirmed dead just lost like leman Russ from my favorite the space wolves. 
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

01.31.2020 | 8:41 PM ET

Girlyman is back. Russ defo could come back, as could Corax (he's probably gone loopy from fighting demons in the eye of terror though) but in reality the next one to return will almost certainly be Lion El' Jonson. He's in stasis on the rock and could be pretty much just woken up at any time. I'll take it the Dark Angels are a much cooler Chapter than the Ultramarines...***** ****s.

But sadly my beloved Sanguinius is dead as fried chicken. They would have to completely break the lore to bring him back and they won't do it. He's proper dead like Ferrus.

I reckon the next traitor Primarch to get a model will be Angron....he was a bloodthirsty beserker before even being given superpowers by Daddy Khorne so the thought of a Demon Angron Primarch is fairly horrifying.
Magnus has a model and rules in 8th and he's about as ******* stupidly OP in games as you'd expect and costs relatively **** all points for what you get....unless you turn up with **** to counter him he will probably table two-thirds of your whole ******* army within 1 turn.

* Edited at 01.31.2020, 8:43 PM ET *

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : PFL CEO Pete Murray: Jake Paul will make 'biggest MMA debut ever' likely in 2025
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC St. Louis preview show: Will Derrick Lewis deliver another emphatic knockout? 
  • MMA Junkie : Cory Sandhagen says UFC indicated title shot comes with Umar Nurmagomedov win, hopes for Sean O'Malley
  • MMA Junkie : Video: UFC on ESPN 56 ceremonial weigh-in faceoffs with Derrick Lewis vs. Rodrigo Nascimento, Joaquin Buckley's money, more
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Saudi Arabia poster released featuring Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev
  • MMA Mania : Video! McGregor Inks New BKFC Ownership Deal
  • UFC.com : Sean Woodson Wants To Make A Statement At Home
  • MMA Junkie : Jared Cannonier says UFC initially offered Paulo Costa in Rio, Nassourdine Imavov not what he wanted
  • MMA Mania : UFC St. Louis: 24 Fun Tidbits, Facts And Storylines!
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier: Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson will be fun as long as it lasts, but 'Father Time is undefeated'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC St. Louis Gambling Preview: Will Derrick Lewis add another knockout to his UFC record?
  • Middle Easy : Joe Rogan Reacts To ‘Savage Mode’ Mike Tyson: ‘If I Was Jake Paul, I’d Be Sh*tting My Pants’
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC St. Louis Ceremonial Weigh Ins Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Michel Pereira, Roman Dolidze give conflicting perspectives on potential UFC booking
  • MMA Mania : Olympic Medalist, Knockout Machine, Future Champion?
  • Middle Easy : Demetrious Johnson Reveals Earnings From UFC Video Games, How Fighters Get Paid
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Askren: Jon Jones would probably need two and a half minutes to finish Alex Pereira
  • UFC.com : Veronica Hardy Embraces Living In The Moment
  • MMA Mania : How To Buy Tickets For Paul Vs Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : Betting Preview: Lomachenko vs Kambosos and more