Tapology Forums

Terrifying Video leak posted by Nurse in Wuhan dealing with Coronavirus

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

01.26.2020 | 9:51 PM ET

At the time of posting, which was not long after the news hit, she claims 90,000 people had already been infected--a massively greater number than what Chinese Media were reporting. She claims there's been a cover-up, and a secondary mutation is likely. Scary ****. Also hearing reports that it's much more dangerous than China has led the rest of the world to believe and that it is killing young people as well as the old.

* Edited at 01.26.2020, 10:04 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 4 days, 3 hours, and 24 minutes from now.

Responses Page 3

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

01.31.2020 | 9:46 PM ET

Oh was that the old Lions fate? I just realized you're dark Angels! I'm space wolves! We are mortal enemies! I formally inform you that you are my new arch nemesis on tapology! 

Until someone more suitable should arise.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

01.31.2020 | 9:47 PM ET

Anyways back to the horrible plague an all
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

01.31.2020 | 10:37 PM ET

I was orginally a Dark Angels Marine but i switched over to be a follower of Nurgle after the Horus Heresy and joined the Plague Marine ranks. Its too late for me now .... but its not that bad. Through Nurgle we receive many temptations and blessings unavailable to those in the mortal realms, and life eternal. We are also free to roam and reap tribute as we wish, whereas those we left behind obey and kneel to a more or less, rotting corpse on a chair, whos time came and went a long long time ago. Down here everything is eternal, without end or even direction, ordo ab chao

* Edited at 01.31.2020, 10:45 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

01.31.2020 | 10:44 PM ET

@wasteland nurgle demons are strong on the table and they have some kind of rule like the necrons where you get to bring x amount of poxwalkers back based on how many somethings per turn...it can get pretty ridiculous. Disgustingly resilient saves make them hard to clear and they've got a lot of psychic too. One of the better Chaos armies in 8th. Trying to shift great unclean ones can be horrific.

@Free not dark Angels I'm building a carcharodons force they are kind of an old excommunicated astartes chapter which are loyalist. Chapter master is Tyberus the red wake, lord reaper of the void. They are a beserker melee force who fight i silence and have zero regard for human casualties. see excerpt:

Te Kahurangi had seen the Red Wake fight and kill many times before. Regardless, it was always a special privilege to witness the elemental destruction unleashed when the Master of the Carcharodon Astra was called upon to render judgement.

Tyberos met the first of the boarding tyranid warriors head on, his own charge making the entire service tunnel quake. The force of his impact carried the xenos off its hooves, slamming it through the air and then back down into the deck plates with an ear-splitting crack. Tyberos planted one great boot on its chitin-plated breast and, fast as lightning, slashed down from left to right with Hunger. The great swing of the gauntlet’s charged lightning claws sheared through the wall to the Carcharodon’s left, severed the warrior’s head, and carried on to slice into the wall on the right, leaving a trio of glowing gouges to either side that were immediately splattered with purple ichor.

The Red Wake moved on immediately, his weight cracking open the twitching warrior’s carapace as he lunged towards the next of its brood-kindred. Slake took this one, its wicked, hooked tips scything down from the warrior’s skull to its groin, releasing a burst of viscous gore and writhing bio-things. A follow-up thrust from Hunger cracked the tyranid’s skull apart in a welter of grey cranial matter.

The combined force and speed of the Red Wake’s attacks was without equal. It was to be expected that the hulking Chapter Master, clad in Tactical Dreadnought armour, would smash and break his way through almost any and all opposition. What opponents did not anticipate was how quickly Tyberos moved when roused to battle, how his gauntlets became a blur in the ichor-slashed air. While his centre of mass remained largely static, his thick plasteel and adamantium plates absorbing attacks with ease, the extra servo bundles in the armour’s shoulders and arms allowed him to strike faster than even an unencumbered member of the Adeptus Astartes. It was this advantage that meant the first three tyranid warriors to board the Nicor hardly managed to land a single blow. Te Kahurangi, a dozen paces behind the Red Wake, hadn’t even raised his staff.

Tyberos had advanced as far as the breach. He eviscerated another warrior as it dragged itself through the hull, its reinforced chitin no match for his ancient lightning claws’ disruptor fields. The lumen strips in the service corridor continued to dip on and off, occasionally throwing its length into darkness, the towering form of the Red Wake left silhouetted by the actinic crackling of his two fists.

‘The pod will continue producing and birthing bioforms,’ Tyberos said, as though he wasn’t single-handedly stymying a tyranid infestation of the Nicor’s lower decks. ‘I am going to purge it from within. Remain here and kill anything else that emerges.’

Again, if any other besides the Red Wake had uttered such orders, Te Kahurangi would have questioned them. Instead he simply confirmed over the vox and took up position beside the breach. Tyberos took one leaden step up into the orifice that had clamped and sealed around the acid-chewed hole. Servos groaning, he hauled his bulk into the opening. Beyond were the thousands of snaggle-teeth that had gnawed through the hull, each longer than Tyberos was tall. Past them was darkness, emitting a gut-churning alien reek.

‘Rangu and the Wandering Ancestors be with you, Red Wake,’ Te Kahurangi said as Tyberos began to advance down the alien’s gullet, squelching and crunching through membranous tissue and cartilage. If he heard the Chief Librarian, Tyberos didn’t answer. Instead there was a roar, as Hunger and Slake’s chainblade underbites activated.

* Edited at 01.31.2020, 10:54 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 4 days, 3 hours, and 24 minutes from now.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.31.2020 | 10:58 PM ET

Nice!!!!!!!! When i was a kid i actually used to collect different chapters of imperial factions mainly regular Marines ( Imperial fodder per say ) Ultra Marines Blood Angels  Dark Angels even White Scars and Inquisitors  i never got into the board play i mainly just liked getting lost in the storylines and id paint them real good and make sets like the ones in window of store you know the ones i mean? Still have them all. If i stay bachelor as i get older theres alot of stuff i need to do on to do list, getting competitive with 40k definitly one of them, also alot of online games i haven't gotten to yet. Only thing is its gonna be weird fighting as a follower of Nurgle .... i always thought id stay in the Imperium ... but here i am ... in the Eye of Terra ... *** am i doing here

* Edited at 01.31.2020, 10:59 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.31.2020 | 11:00 PM ET

You know alot about 40k though man ****........ Nurgle blesses thee!!!!!!! The backstory to the Death Guard and Mortarion before the Plague Marines thing  is pretty epic though, it kind of chose them in a weird way

* Edited at 01.31.2020, 11:03 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

01.31.2020 | 11:06 PM ET

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

02.01.2020 | 11:21 AM ET

@wasteland me too bud I thought I was the only one. I've spent way more time and money just to read the lore. I once bought all the army codex's just to read a bit of everyone's lore. I've played the full game like ten or twenty times tops in my whole life. Not including small skirmishes. Like that time my squadron of blood Angel terminator's got ambushed by a horde of genestealers... No one survived but we will remember. They fought valiantly. Especially the terminator with the flame thrower. His promethium tanks made those xenos scum sing until they ran empty. 

@fish whose the parent chapter your chapter comes from?
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

02.01.2020 | 11:23 AM ET

I ******* hate how much games workshop ****s us on the price. Especially us Canadians. Last I checked a couple years ago. A squad of five terminators was $80 ******* ridiculous.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

02.01.2020 | 4:41 PM ET

@Free nobody really knows much about the carcharodons but it's thought that they are some kind of Raven Guard aberration. Pretty sure they have Corax Corvus' gene seed but it has mutated. The have black eyes and deathly pale white skin....they look a whole lot like the heretical night lords. But they are prone to going ape**** like the blood angels, kind of like the red thirst. 

Basically they just hang around in deep space looking for Xenos to kill. Mostly they just fight Nids. The imperium would probably try and eliminate them if they could be bothered. They do trade with The mechanicum for supplies and armor, because the admech wants all the STC's and **** they find on abandoned or nids-eaten worlds.
phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,779  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 305

02.01.2020 | 4:56 PM ET

this thread has run completely off the rails.

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

02.01.2020 | 7:32 PM ET

Someone say rails!!  My name ant Skip, I’m down ride a couple!

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

02.01.2020 | 9:15 PM ET

Current Chinese death toll 259.

https://apnews.com/314f293184e30e3d0a83a26f68bc4cbc
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

02.01.2020 | 10:38 PM ET

304 dead in China
Canada up to 4 confirmed Case's
America up to 8 confirmed Case's
phillip53
phillip53

02.01.2020 | 10:40 PM ET

a man died in manila today or yesterday, depending on where you are. supposedly the first person to die outside of china.

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

This is apocalypse watch live 2020 keeping track of the death toll since 2020
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

...And now, they're dealing with HFN1-Bird Flu. Maybe mother nature is trying to give these people a hint.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/bird-flu-china-coronavirus-pathogenic-strain-of-h5n1-highly-2020-2?r=US&IR=T
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

02.02.2020 | 8:51 PM ET

phillip53
phillip53

02.02.2020 | 9:31 PM ET

like george carlin said, mother earth will shake off its human parasites like a bad case of fleas. a pandemic from eating some animal not meant to be consumed outside of a survival situation would fit that scenario.

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

02.02.2020 | 9:54 PM ET

The increase in natural disasters too... Anarchy! **** the queen and all her stupid children!

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo confirms UFC 301 final fight on contract, hints at boxing match at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Run it back, give fans a fair fight’: Devin Haney on Ryan Garcia loss
  • UFC.com : Alexandre Pantoja | TUF Beginnings
  • MMA Junkie : Former UFC champion Cain Velasquez gets trial date in attempted murder case
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Love Dana White. There’s No Issues’
  • MMAFighting.com : TKO CEO Ari Emanuel earned nearly $65 million in compensation in 2023, including $20 million bonus from UFC
  • Middle Easy : Marlon Vera Calls Out Ex-UFC Champion for Bantamweight Title Eliminator at MSG in November
  • MMA Junkie : Alex Perez not surprised Steve Erceg got UFC title shot, despite Muhammad Mokaev's 'tougher resume'
  • Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Best Of Day 2
  • MMA Junkie : Video: 'UFC on ESPN 55: Nicolau vs. Perez' media day interviews
  • UFC.com : Best UFC Fights To Happen In Rio de Janeiro | UFC Fight Pass
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Islam Makhachev not excited by potential Max Holloway matchup – not yet, at least
  • MMA Mania : Full PFL Uncasville Fight Card Revealed!
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303: McGregor vs. Chandler official with 7 fights booked so far
  • MMA Mania : Bull-Riding Cerrone ‘Rushed Into Surgery’
  • MMA Junkie : Ex-Bellator title challenger Alejandra Lara gets replacement opponent for Combate Global debut
  • MMAFighting.com : Caio Borralho questions why Paulo Costa can’t fix ‘basic’ mistake that led Robert Whittaker loss
  • MMA Mania : How, When To Buy Tickets For UFC 303