Topic: Cage Warriors 113

Cage Warriors 113

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,026
  • Post Score: 47

01.08.2020 | 10:48 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
Cage Warriors 113
  • Friday 03.20.2020 at 02:30 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: UFC Fight Pass | Prelims: UFC Fight Pass
  • Promotion: Cage Warriors
  • Tapology Accounts: iandean
  • Ownership: Graham Boylan
  • Venue: BEC Arena
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • TV Announcers: Layla Anna-Lee, Graham Boylan, Brad Wharton and Daniel Strauss
  • Ring Announcer: Hywel Chaplin
  • Matchmaker: Ian Dean
  • MMA Bouts: 11
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Bartosz FabiƄski   defeats   Darren Stewart   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Mason Jones   defeats   Joe McColgan   via KO/TKO, Knee and Punches   4:40 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
David Bear   defeats   Nathan Jones   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Paddy Pimblett   defeats   Decky Dalton   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   2:51 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Perry Andre Goodwin   defeats   Steve Aimable   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Connor Hignett   defeats   Darren O'Gorman   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:12 Round 3 of 3, 12:12 Total Bout Page
Adam Amarasinghe   defeats   Jake Bond   via KO/TKO, Knee and Punch   4:59 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jamie Richardson   defeats   Matthew Bonner   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
James Hendin   defeats   Kris Edwards   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Aidan Stephen   defeats   Jack Collins   via KO/TKO, Elbows   1:24 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Kingsley Crawford   defeats   Lewis Monarch   via Submission, Triangle Choke   2:45 Round 2 of 3, 7:45 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 8

Thuesen408
Thuesen408
  • Predictions:  2,707  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  286
  • Post Score: 273

03.25.2020 | 4:15 PM ET

johnnyonthespot Bloody Elbow has good content, but there are a lot of liberals writers.

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 455 Points   |   Tied for 48th with 3 others

There is no balance of opinion on that site, easily offended by everything, and I really only paid attention to their previews and review. They really hit hard on labor practices and its beating a dead horse.I guess I am use to it since I live with a lot of liberals in California

"Blood alone moves the wheels of history!"

Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  48,842  |  73.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9,117
  • Post Score: 300

03.25.2020 | 5:50 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 470 Points   |   Tied for 40th with 1 other

I grew tired of Bloody Elbow few years back.  I will say that I enjoy and find their preview/breakdown shows worth a listen, sometimes pick up some nuggets from the Vivisections and Heavy Hands.  But, outside of that there is for sure a lot of whining!!!  Each to their own, but I can't listen to constant complaining.  Like, if you hate the UFC so much don't cover it as a job you know!! I have never understood that mentality.  It's not even as if they are sticking up for the fighters because they **** on them a lot of the time too!  It's the fight game, it's basically poor, uneducated kids training to beat people up for money from rich people who pay to watch them for entertainment!!!  You expect too much from them!!!

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

03.25.2020 | 6:15 PM ET

Bloody Elbow is a grievance platform for SJW masquerading as an MMA discussion board.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 2 days, and 39 minutes from now.

Page 8

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• LFA 182 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Mitchell McKee vs. Jose Hernandez - The fighters are making their walk-outs.
  • Join the LFA 182 live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Jose Hernandez 2% Mitchell McKee 98%
  • Jose "Nano" Hernandez (4-1-0, 1 NC) NE, US is the #33rd Pro Mens Bantamweight in US Midwest.
  • "Merciless" Mitchell McKee (5-0-0) MN, US is the #124th Pro Mens Bantamweight in United States.
  • LFA 182 features 11 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls, South Dakota