Topic: UFC Discussion

Cyborg thinks Nunes will probably be her last fight in the UFC.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

07.15.2018 | 8:16 PM ET

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/7/15/17571566/cris-cyborg-amanda-nunes-will-be-last-fight-ufc-mma
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 2 days, 14 hours, and 29 minutes from now.

Responses

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

07.15.2018 | 8:47 PM ET

Good riddance cyborg is the poster boy for steroids and growth hormones
Diuretics and all the other peds. She is the worst thing that ever happend to wmma.
I hope her fellow ped user nunez gives her a ******* beating.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

07.15.2018 | 11:05 PM ET

Nunes is a PED user? First I've heard of it.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 2 days, 14 hours, and 29 minutes from now.
jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1
  • Predictions:  26,336  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  270
  • Post Score: 187

07.16.2018 | 7:32 AM ET

USADA's busting people for **** they haven't even taken, I'm pretty sure both Nunes and Cyborg are clean now. It wouldn't surprise me if Cyborg popped again, but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt until she does, everybody deserves a second chance. As far as Nunes being her last fight, I highly doubt it. Wait until that check rolls in, it's going to make her want to chase another one.

"USA in this hoe"

Franklin880088
Franklin880088
  • Predictions:  1,570  |  59.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,452
  • Post Score: 120

07.16.2018 | 10:47 AM ET

What do you mean USADA busting people for **** they have not even taken?  Can you please explain further what you mean. Because the fighters are taking what they get busted for, the fact they deny it does not change the fact they took the substance. Blaming a supplement is just there way of getting out of trouble.  USADA is busting them for what they have taken, the fighters are just using legal loop holes to get out of it. USADA is held to legal standards, that allow fighters to get out of trouble despite the fact they took something. It not that the fighters are innocent it just form a  legal stand point USADA can not punish them or they risk being sued. If they can find a substances to blame there failed test on, then USADA legally has there hands tied.  It however in no way makes the fighters innocent nor does it mean USADA is "busting fighters for things they have not even taken". The fighters took what they get busted for, they just blame it on a supplement. 

"here I come to save the day"

jodybanman
jodybanman
  • Predictions:  3,332  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,707
  • Post Score: 237

07.16.2018 | 2:53 PM ET

The tainted supplement excuse I could see happening once or twice, but the fact that it is used constantly shows it's ********, in my opinion.  

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1

07.16.2018 | 3:14 PM ET

@Franklin JDS just fought, did you not hear his story? He popped for a banned diuretic, proved that he didn't take it, and he doesn't even cut weight. Josh Barnett just left the UFC because he proved that he took tainted supplements and he doesn't feel he can trust USADA anymore. Oh yeah, and they both still got suspensions even though they proved they didn't take anything. They might have had the steroids in their system, but it's not from intentionally taking them.

"USA in this hoe"

Dennator
Dennator
  • Predictions:  178  |  48.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: 50

07.16.2018 | 3:48 PM ET

Does anyone think maybe Nunes can do it?

"When I started, I used to go off just instincts. Then they took head butts away, so I had to learn some skills.” - Mark Coleman

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

07.16.2018 | 3:48 PM ET

It's a big ask for Nunes. If she does pull it off, I think it will be with her ground game which is superior. Yes, justino is a BJJ world champion but she utterly neglects this side of her game in MMA.
Dennator
Dennator
  • Predictions:  178  |  48.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: 50

07.16.2018 | 3:58 PM ET

Yeah I agree it is a big ask, but Nunes has been a monster lately. Cyborg will be tough to take down in the clinch.

"When I started, I used to go off just instincts. Then they took head butts away, so I had to learn some skills.” - Mark Coleman

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.16.2018 | 4:04 PM ET

@fish seriously look at her fight with cat zingano she did not have the body of a man like she does now.
Same as cyborg. I dont mean they are ugly when i say they look like men.
Some of you guys seem really lost when it comes to steroid use in mma. ( not talking about u fish )
Maybe if some of you actually trained instead of just being keyboard warriors you would know the difference.
@jacomalfoy you can not be so gullable dude. @franklin is %100 RIGHT.
Ped use is rampant in mma and most pro sports. That is a fact. And they dont catch more of them cause they dont  want to. Because half the roster would b suspended. Check out the difference in a mr olympia contest compared to a naturel body building contest. Or even better check out the womens versions of those two contests. Amanda and manborg have bodies of men. They have jaws of men. And i dont know personally but i'd bet they both have enlarged ****orus like mock penis.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.16.2018 | 4:10 PM ET

And i think nunez can do it too.

P.s most only use steroids because they know the comp is using. 
So they dont want to be at a disadvantage. Have u ever competed against someone on steroids? 
Fact i have. Its like competing against superman.
jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1

07.16.2018 | 8:03 PM ET

Uh-oh, the MassaBruce protege is starting to act just like him. So you have inside information that everyone in the UFC is on steroids, and I'm a casual keyboard warrior because I have a difference of opinion? And why do you assume I've never trained? There's no evidence to support that claim at all, you're just taking shots in the dark.

"USA in this hoe"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.16.2018 | 8:57 PM ET

Thats harsh bro i didn't assume any of that towards u. Dont b so gullible was the only part directed at u.
The fact that u took it that way says alot.

Masserbruce "****en Casual!!!!"

Bruce has forgotten more about mma then you'll ever no kid.
And i never said i have inside info learn how to read.
Lol...
jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1

07.17.2018 | 12:28 AM ET

I've forgotten more about grammar than you'll ever know kid. If it wasn't directed at me then I have no idea who you meant it for, because no one else on the thread disagreed with you except me and Fish, who you tagged. And I'm very aware that you didn't say you had inside knowledge, which is why it seems a little suspicious for you to know that every UFC fighter is on steroids. 

"USA in this hoe"

Franklin880088
Franklin880088

07.17.2018 | 9:54 AM ET

@jaco

Your being gullible. They took the stuff, just legally USADA can't overly punish them because they will be sued. There are laws that protect even private contractors. The fighters are getting off on loop holes. That does not mean USADA is getting them for things they did not take. They had that substance in there body, they took it, it a matter of did they take knowingly or not. Which they dam well Knowingly took and then blamed it on a supplement to avoid getting in to much trouble. If you have not realized this con yet, you are really not paying attention.

Lets talk JDS since you brought him up. Dieretics are not just used for cutting weight, they are also used to help mask PEDs. In fact the substance he took which is called Hydrpchlorothiazide is classified as a maskign agent. It is actually used typically to hide PEDS. JDS had one of the most obvious body changes once USADA came around and he also dropped off. He went from shredded to dad bod.  So it far from a surprise that he pop for something to mask PEDs. JDS was guilty, he done nothing to suggest other wise, he praying on people ignorance to make it seem like he  got caught for just a weight cutting drug, when in in truth he was using a masking agent to hide PED use.

As for Barnett, he been caught on PED 3 times before this last failed test. He is not innocent and this idea you take his word over USADA when he a known cheat is ridiculous. He also done nothing to prove he did not take the substance. He blamed a supplement which is a legal loop hole.  That does not prove innocence, that just proves he smart. All a fighter needs to do to avoid serious time against USADA for failing a drug test, is to find a supplement that has the same PED that there taking, so that they can blame it on that.  The fact Barnett had a detail list of everying he took, is even more suspicious, because it seems as if he had this premeditated. That he found a substance in advance he could use as a scape goat for a failed drug test. Honestly this is not rocket science here, it just common sense.  

* Edited at 07.17.2018, 9:54 AM ET *

jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1

07.17.2018 | 10:23 AM ET

How did Barnett not do anything to prove that he was innocent? It doesn't seem premeditated at all to take samples of all of the supplements you were on after you popped for something, and it still took two years to prove that he was innocent. USADA determined that it was a legitimate tainted supplement, Barnett didn't just blame it on that. Saying that it was all orchestrated is ridiculous. The truth is no one knows who USADA is catching and who they aren't, so I'm going to trust the news as opposed to your airtight, misspelled theories.

"USA in this hoe"

Franklin880088
Franklin880088

07.17.2018 | 10:37 AM ET

What news, all USADA said is he proved that supplement he took had in it. They clearly did not believe him that he did not knowingly take it since they still verbally warned him, but there hands are legally tied. Your just being gullible. You have a serial cheater and your just going to take his word for it. Feel free to do that, but your just being ignorant.

I mean that par for the course for you though since you completely bought JDS ******** with out even researching it in the slightest. If you had, you know he quite guilty. You did not even know that what he took was a masking agent for crisis sakes and instead you just repeated a talking point by JDS team. I am sorry, but I actually look into this **** and it is extremely rare that a fighter actually pops because he accidentally took something. it is almost a certainty if they pop it because they took something and then found a substance to blame it on. Honestly the fact you don't see what going on is you being willfully ignorant. Just like you buying the JDS ********. He took a masking agent, I notice you had no argument for that. Instead you just decided not to respond, because you had no idea it was a masking agent. Because you did not look any of this **** up, you just repeated what JDS team said. Try doing some actual research next time.

Fact you harped on my misspelling tells me you don't even have confidence in your own argument. You want to believe there innocent, but you are just being delusional. 

* Edited at 07.17.2018, 10:40 AM ET *

jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1

07.17.2018 | 11:59 AM ET

So I'm being delusional for believing fighters, news outlets, Jeff Novitsky, and USADA themselves over you? I didn't address half of your argument because there's just nothing you can say, it's objectively wrong. If you're going to accept your own conspiracy theories as facts then there's nothing I can say. As you would say, for "crisis" sakes.

"USA in this hoe"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.17.2018 | 12:37 PM ET

@malfoy you sound so lost. Barnett been caught multiple times. Are they all mistakes? Did he take tainted supplements by accident every time?

Why would u bring up peoples grammer r u that stupid fan boy?
To quote swain spelling and grammer have know place on a forum. That **** is for fan boys like you.
Same as voting.

You should stick to face book.

Love those quotes of yours casual. It must really hurt u to b exposed.
Lets b real u show up on these forums twice a month what the **** do u know fan boy?

And if u dont know that the media is full of **** and about as clueless as u by now you are never gonna wake up. 

The tainted supplement excuse is a played out loop hole. Only a gullible fool would buy it.

As i said before the difference between a natural in shape body and one on steroids is undeniable. Its not possible to look like a gorrilla without peds. 

Phil baroni, sean sherk, lyoto machida, vitor belfort, jone jones, jds, josh barnett, brock lesner, cyborg, george st.pierre, alister overeem, wanderlay silva, anderson silve, chad mendes, chael sonnin.
The ****en list goes on and on of known ped users

P.s. forgive my harsh words bro we all take this **** way too seriously at times.
jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1

07.17.2018 | 4:44 PM ET

I don't care how harsh you are as long as it stays on the thread, it's when *******s like that MasserBruce guy or whatever follows you to other threads that it gets out of hand. That's why I don't hardly comment on anything anymore, because it's just not worth being harassed on every single thread. Bringing up grammar doesn't make somebody stupid, constantly using poor grammar when you're acting like you're better than someone else does. Calling people casuals for no reason other than to try to make your point makes someone stupid. Not believing you over people like Ariel Helwani and Jeff Novitsky doesn't make me a casual buddy, there's no substance behind any of your conspiracy theories, they're just empty claims. I'm not saying that every fighter who uses the tainted supplement claim is telling the truth, I'm saying that every UFC fighter isn't on steroids. To suggest that in the USADA era of the UFC is ridiculous. And of course Barnett was guilty in the past, but he still proved that he didn't purposely take steroids this time around. USADA gave him a stern warning and a retroactive suspension because they can't do it to some people and not others, that's exactly how Jeff Novitsky explained it. Saying that the media is wrong and that I need to wake up just because you have these delusional theories you can't prove is just childish. Listing a bunch of people who popped for steroids (and GSP who has never popped) doesn't support your claim that everyone's doing it, especially when only a handful of them tested positive during the USADA era. There's no conspiracy, clean athletes exist, and sometimes they take tainted supplements. Just look at that factory in Brazil that made 6 fighters pop. Tainted supplements aren't the myth, every fighter being dirty is.

"USA in this hoe"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Mania : Hunt Files To Unseal All Docs In UFC-Lesnar Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall signed with PFL for Claressa Shields rematch: 'The goal is to make a build-up'
  • MMA Mania : NAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopez?!
  • MMA Junkie : Raw video: Max Holloway's BMF-ness, Conor's first belt and more UFC legendary moments – without commentary
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Amanda Ribas details recent stalker encounter: ‘He was telling people I was his wife’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results and live video stream (noon ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in video
  • Jits Magazine : ADCC Announces Date And Location For Amateur World Championship 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Haney Requests Garcia Rematch Because ‘Weight Played A Role’ In Defeat
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill Brutally Honest On UFC 300 Regrets, Who Should Be Next For Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Return Of The Bare Knuckle King
  • MMA Mania : PFL MENA Inaugural Event Set For May 10 In Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive – Jamahal Hill Talks ‘Crazy’ BMF Title Clash at UFC 300, Comments on Ryan Garcia’s Epic Troll Job
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Michael Chandler not to underestimate Conor McGregor: 'Can't be drunk on your own ego'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Prograis says karma caught up to Haney in Garcia fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Regis Prograis says karma caught up to Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘Stop Running!’ Vieira Claims Harrison Declined UFC 303 Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill On Fighting Khalil Rountree So Soon At UFC 303, Rejecting A Main Event
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva explains how fast UFC rise was actually deceivingly long