Ajax loader

Topic: UFC Discussion

Cyborg thinks Nunes will probably be her last fight in the UFC.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  4,687  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  6,105
  • Post Score: 133

07.15.2018 | 8:16 PM ET

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/7/15/17571566/cris-cyborg-amanda-nunes-will-be-last-fight-ufc-mma

"Cage Warriors 95: 1/12."

Responses Page 2

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  2,212  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  4,648
  • Post Score: 99

07.17.2018 | 6:37 PM ET

Just to clear up i thought i said half would b found out on steroids or peds not all. 
Im sure there is alot of non using fighters i didn't mean all if thats what i wrote.

And your right the name calling and sillyness is uncalled for i really do apologize.
As usual on here we can only agree that we disagree.
Have u seen the pics of gsp swelled up like a ballon?
I can't show evidence he's using but it looks like it to me.
Nick and nate diaz say he used again just opinions
Most fighters wjo use im sure do so in the off season when they dont have a fight.
Gives them lots of time to clean up.
And usada as good as they are they have alot of gaps in their defense.
Did u hear whittaker talk about it after his fight with romero.

P.s. dont ever let bruce make u do anything. Think of him as the local drunk.
Ariel helwani sucks rampage's balls. You ever see them making fun of the japanese fans who barely spoke english? *******s!

You filthy casual haha just kidding.

"You obviously don't know the meaning of the word pals"

jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1
  • Predictions:  3,148  |  64.1%
  • Forum Posts:  149
  • Post Score: 139

07.17.2018 | 8:58 PM ET

You're right, the only way to end the conversation is to agree to disagree lol. I'm sure there's still a lot of people that need to get cleaned up, but I trust that USADA will adapt themselves to catch everybody. It'll be a clean sport eventually, I think we can all look forward to that.

"USA in this hoe"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  2,212  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  4,648
  • Post Score: 99

07.18.2018 | 2:35 PM ET

Agreed

"You obviously don't know the meaning of the word pals"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Dana White rules out Conor McGregor fight against Jorge Masvidal
  • MMA Weekly : LFA 72 draws new headlining bout less than 2 weeks away
  • MMAFighting.com : For Juan Adams, taking out Greg Hardy is both personal and professional
  • MMAFighting.com : Roxanne Modafferi excited to prove growth in rematch with Jennifer Maia: ‘I’ve unlocked my next power level’
  • MMA Weekly : Dana White gives a ‘hell no’ on Jorge Masvidal fighting Conor McGregor
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Santos to undergo surgery on both knees on Wednesday
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Santos to undergo surgery on both knees
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Tatiana Suarez: It’s a compliment to be called ‘the female Khabib’
  • MMAFighting.com : Leon Edwards: ‘It’s madness’ if Jorge Masvidal clinches title shot from Ben Askren win
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Dana White says Henry Cejudo needs to defend his flyweight title next
  • MMAFighting.com : The A-Side Live Chat: UFC Sacramento reaction, Bellator FW Grand Prix and more
  • MMAFighting.com : The A-Side Live Chat on now
  • MMAFighting.com : The A-Side Live Chat: Live 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
  • MMAFighting.com : Michael Page vs. Richard Kiely set for Bellator Dublin co-main event
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White’s Contender Series Season 3, Week 4 results: Four fighters ride finishes to UFC contracts
  • MMAFighting.com : Kai-Kara France vs. Mark De La Rosa announced for UFC Shenzhen
  • UFC.com : Unfiltered Episode 308: Jared Gordon and Fight Night 155 Recap
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White’s Contender Series: Season 3, Week 4 Results
  • UFC.com : Leon Edwards’ Dream Fights
  • MMA Weekly : Johan Hegg of viking metal band Amon Amarth discusses Josh Barnett’s connect to the band