Hate ads? Creating a Tapology account = Less advertising.
Ajax loader

Topic: UFC Discussion

Cyborg thinks Nunes will probably be her last fight in the UFC.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  6,627  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  11,600
  • Post Score: 199

07.15.2018 | 8:16 PM ET

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/7/15/17571566/cris-cyborg-amanda-nunes-will-be-last-fight-ufc-mma

"At some point in the future, it will be proven that Matrices cause brain cancer."

Responses Page 2

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  7,390  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  9,448
  • Post Score: 159

07.17.2018 | 6:37 PM ET

Just to clear up i thought i said half would b found out on steroids or peds not all. 
Im sure there is alot of non using fighters i didn't mean all if thats what i wrote.

And your right the name calling and sillyness is uncalled for i really do apologize.
As usual on here we can only agree that we disagree.
Have u seen the pics of gsp swelled up like a ballon?
I can't show evidence he's using but it looks like it to me.
Nick and nate diaz say he used again just opinions
Most fighters wjo use im sure do so in the off season when they dont have a fight.
Gives them lots of time to clean up.
And usada as good as they are they have alot of gaps in their defense.
Did u hear whittaker talk about it after his fight with romero.

P.s. dont ever let bruce make u do anything. Think of him as the local drunk.
Ariel helwani sucks rampage's balls. You ever see them making fun of the japanese fans who barely spoke english? *******s!

You filthy casual haha just kidding.
jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1
  • Predictions:  6,759  |  65.8%
  • Forum Posts:  191
  • Post Score: 166

07.17.2018 | 8:58 PM ET

You're right, the only way to end the conversation is to agree to disagree lol. I'm sure there's still a lot of people that need to get cleaned up, but I trust that USADA will adapt themselves to catch everybody. It'll be a clean sport eventually, I think we can all look forward to that.

"USA in this hoe"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  7,390  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  9,448
  • Post Score: 159

07.18.2018 | 2:35 PM ET

Agreed

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN+ 32 post-event facts: Derrick Lewis conquers one record and approaches others
  • MMA Junkie : Darren Stewart explains UFC on ESPN+ 32 dedication to friend Jahreau Shepherd
  • MMAFighting.com : Bellator 243 video: Valerie Loureda felt disrespected by opponent
  • MMA Junkie : Bryan Barberena returns from back surgery, fights Anthony Ivy at UFC event on Sept. 12
  • MMA Junkie : Callout Collection: Who UFC on ESPN+ 32 winners want next – and how likely they'll get them
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Derrick Lewis after UFC on ESPN+ 32 win?
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Aleksei Oleinik after UFC on ESPN+ 32 loss?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 6 winner Kevin Holland ready for quick turnaround: ‘We can fight tomorrow’
  • MMA Junkie : 5 biggest takeaways from UFC on ESPN+ 32: Derrick Lewis beasts, Chris Weidman perseveres
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN+ 32’s Beneil Dariush not mad he didn't get bonus, explains first weight miss
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator 243 post-event facts: Michael Chandler makes history with blistering knockout
  • MMAFighting.com : The Weekly Grind: Tyron Woodley rehearses for TikTok debut
  • MMA Junkie : Tim Means starting with the man in the mirror and liking Saturday's result
  • MMA Weekly : Dana White continues talks with Floyd Mayweather: a fight is still ‘very possible’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 252 Timeline: Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier 3
  • MMA Junkie : Kevin Holland compares knockout to Sean O'Malley in 'dope' fight with Buckley
  • MMAFighting.com : Another UFC/Mayweather Promotions co-promotion ‘very possible,’ says Dana White
  • The Athletic : Five biggest takeaways from UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Oleinik
  • MMA Junkie : Andrew Sanchez not ready to call people out – but says he will soon
  • MMAFighting.com : Chris Weidman concedes ‘sloppy’ win at UFC Vegas 6, but not done showing world what he’s capable of