Tapology Forums

BJ VS DIAZ

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Gearman1
Gearman1
  • Predictions:  123  |  52.8%
  • Forum Posts:  10
  • Post Score: 40

09.09.2011 | 10:15 AM ET

I am actually more excited for this fight then the previous. I still want to see diaz vs gsp! But i think condit can finish gsp and hope he does. But anyway i feel the fight with bj vs diaz will end in a stoppage for bj. People are saying penn better finish in the first because he will gas and all this and that. I dont believe that is the case. I bet dana is paying HUGE $$$ for penn to throw a beating on diaz. And bj will do it IMHO. After this fight if he doesnt get a shot at the title move back to lw and go on another ass whooping mission. thoughts?

"These people don't want to see me decision him. The want to see me put him away and that's what I'm gonna do."

Responses

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt
  • Predictions:  18,270  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  15,716
  • Post Score: 229

09.09.2011 | 10:18 AM ET

There are already 3 other threads on this exact topic. 

"I have not yet begun to defile myself. "

Gearman1
Gearman1
  • Predictions:  123  |  52.8%
  • Forum Posts:  10
  • Post Score: 40

09.09.2011 | 10:24 AM ET

then dont come to this one?

"These people don't want to see me decision him. The want to see me put him away and that's what I'm gonna do."

jersey0525
jersey0525
  • Predictions:  2,766  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  4,536
  • Post Score: 188

09.09.2011 | 10:52 AM ET

its kool @gearman... the more the better!

with wins from diaz and gsp, it will bring a whole new level of validation to the title fight....instead of coming off a bunch of wins at strikeforce, diaz will be coming off a victory over bj penn....instant credibility

"im an OT (ORIGINAL TAPOLOGIST), I used to write for cagepages.com. NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT LEFT HAND SHOT"

brad
brad
  • Predictions:  804  |  58.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,120
  • Post Score: 104

09.09.2011 | 2:41 PM ET

@jersey0525 good point sir, I hope Nick pulls it off and gets another shot at the title. But win, lose or draw the BJ/Diaz fight should be a crowd pleaser (we win, accept the haters they will just criticize) 
jaykool777
jaykool777
  • Predictions:  25,528  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,654
  • Post Score: 158

09.09.2011 | 5:10 PM ET

I like both fighters, but BJ is one of my favorite fighters. I'm going with BJ.

"Keep it punk rock!!!!"

tucker
tucker
  • Predictions:  320  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  8
  • Post Score: 88

09.09.2011 | 7:12 PM ET

Gotta go with bj i really cant see bj been finished by nick. Nick can only win this fight by decision.

"In Reality all men are sculptors constantly chipping away at the unwanted parts of their lives trying to create their idea of the masterpiece."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Borralho Vs. Craig Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMA Mania : Inspirational Pereira ‘Not Worried’ About Legacy Talk
  • MMA Mania : White ‘Probably A Little Mad’ About McGregor BKFC Deal
  • MMAFighting.com : Jairzinho Rozenstruik plans to reconnect with ‘my real power source’ in Suriname, return against a top heavyweight
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva will keep 'unreachable' callout secret for one more fight after UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Maker After UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Junkie : Ketlen Souza unwilling to take breaks after scoring first octagon win at UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : Bogdan Guskov promises to keep delivering exciting fights after UFC Vegas 91 win: ‘I love blood’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner Maheshate felt 'extra burden' after consecutive losses
  • MMA Mania : Covington On ‘Nobody’ Garry: ‘He’s Not Serious’
  • MMAFighting.com : Bryan Barberena announces UFC exit, calls for ‘real brawler’ BKFC battle with Mike Perry
  • MMA Junkie : Austin Hubbard admits he was 'super nervous, stressed out' before UFC on ESPN 55 win
  • MMA Junkie : Charly Arnolt details historic impromptu UFC cage announcer role: 'I was scared of messing up'
  • MMAFighting.com : Paddy Pimblett responds to UFC 300 callouts from Renato Moicano, Bobby Green
  • MMA Junkie : 'LokDog' Vinicius Oliveira gets Ricky Simon in first fight since UFC Knockout of the Year candidate
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner Don'Tale Mayes wants quick return on hometown Louisville card
  • MMA Mania : ‘My Style, It’s Worst Style For This Guy Dustin’
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves retires from combat sports after Mike Perry knockout loss at KnuckleMania 4
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Ryan Garcia shows Colby Covington left hooks after Donald Trump meetup in Florida